There is no way boogie is gonna lose the weight

There is no way boogie is gonna lose the weight...

looks like a dick with arms if you crop the head out

lmao @ the avatar tho

What is pants bed?

Disgusting. What the fuck is going on with that arm?

>this is how booger sees himself

disgusting cheater, look at that loose skin

boogie try water fasting and report back with your taught skin

God damn look at all of that fat on his neck

His old pants were actually a mattress cover

3 months of GOMAD
1/2/3/4/5

WORKS EVERY TIME
SOY MILK

He said it was a fan made drawing as a goal for his weight loss and he just put it up for the fan but lol you know that's what he thinks about himself.

What a queer faggot cuck nigger.

Imagine actually looking like that.

Better than looking like he used to I guess.

Imagine looking like that and then still taking pictures of yourself and tweeting them everyday.

Skeleton reporting in.

How can I get that fat
People would respect me if I was fat

He honestly looks as bad as he ever has in this pic. He's gotta do it to look decent in the end, though.

Pfft, decent is all he'll ever get if he's lucky.
You know full well he's going to fail and die from some form of obesity-related cause, probably from the stomach staple collapsing.

Trust me, no one would like you at that level of big. Skellies at least have higher speed than averagecucks and especially fat people.
You could use your bony fingers to pry into shit no one else would.

PAY

Is it possible to come back from where he was and ever be aesthetic?

Like if he were to cut down to 170, get skin removal surgery, then roid to fill out his remaining amount of loose skin with muscle could he recover?

Good on him. I'm glad for the bugger.

Yes, but he still won't look great naked

Drink a gallon of milk every day, east 3 peanut butter sandwiches on wheat bread every day, and lift every day

this m8 is not lying

Good for him.

When he had the "le numale face" avatar you fucking complained, now you complain when he has a bodygoal avatar. Make up your fucking mind Veeky Forums. His new avatar looks ok.

no boogie ur fucked shouldnt be such a gluttonous slob

Why not? Skin removal surgery is pretty good these days plus roiding hard and get massive and joocy would fill out the small amount of remaining excess skin.

And they say black people have low IQ...

I'm cheering for him. Only newfags hate boogie

>tfw I look 100 times better than him but I'm still insecure whenever someone photographs me
it's all in the fucking head, man

They're both funny for different reasons, not our fault.

>only newfag r*dditors mention boogie

ftfy sweaty!

Most of you guys pick on boogie because you're lives are sad and pathetic. Boogie has lived a greater life than most of you autists ever will. Boogie laughs at you

This is what womyn fucking do

It's sad

Fuck, the guy is alright on some aspects, but fat people want to make me puke and I'm on a fast, that says a lot.

Atleast my dick works

Gotta dress for the job you want, not the one you have.

>imagine Boogie gets this body
>suddenly people stop watching him because the fat fucks that did can no longer identify with him

>staples his stomach to lose weight
>bulking up to his goal body is now impossible
Lel

>being so fat you are unable to bang your wife or even move properly
>a life
He chose that life, he wasn’t injured in an accident or born with a disfigurement or anything else beyond his control, he chose to eat god knows how many calories a day and bulk up to 500lbs+.
He deserved all the mockery he got.

>that disgusting sagging skin and permanent damage to his health and probably early death due to heart problems
yeah no, he's fucked. and he's a little leech of a human being, complaining about free health care while taking home 6 figure salary from youtube

didn't he get that way because he binge-ate to cope with being raped as a kid? i'd say that counts as injury or something beyond his control

The scars would still remain, because fatasses have bad scarring thanks to diabetes

Perhaps he should have seen a therapist instead of out-eating Eddie Hall

seriously what the fuck is that

clean your fucking mirror

All that lose skin tho.

Is that a fistula!?

We will all make it

So did he

El Monstruo

how come eating junk food and playing vidya wasn't enough to satisfy this slob? when I play games I get enough dopamine that I don't even have to eat

And you room.

Jordan, pls do something.

christ how would he even get rid of those stretchmarks

his loose skin must be a good 150 lbs by itself

D R Y F A S T
R
Y
F
A
S
T

if this fucker did a 1 week on 1 week off dry fasting regime for his loose skin and it actually worked he would single-handedly end the loose-skin surgery industry

like he could make fucking history right now

Anyone could stretch out some sweatpants and take a pic like OP.

PAY

Boogie is now healthier than Piana could ever hope to be.

bravo fit, bravo.

Don't be a sad cunt, it's a cool avatar and he is turning his life around. Every bit of encouragement means a lot to him

it's the face of someone he ate

looks like our guy Julius

Get off /fit Boogie

Kek

Woah, natty?????

>ITT so many sad fucks not able to feel happy for someone improving himself

Hope one day you'll get over your mental health issues.

He's gonna look like one of them flying squirrels soon.
Just you wait.

kek he's turning into Freddy Krueger

Not gonna lie user, that just inspired me to go work out today even though it's my one day off this week. Thanks.

Looks like Charles II of spain

Holy shit I can totally see it.

boogie was a mistake.

FOR

Good for him, hopefully he fixes his life and keeps it off.

Lost his wife to the black guy though not even kidding she divorced him

She divorced him because his surgery was successful and he didn't die or eat himself to death. She was in it for the money, sadly she's still gonna get half.

I know they have gotten a divorce but has there been any contamination boogies roommate is with her now?

Holy shit, what an absolute slut. What was boogies response?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this arm?

Funny how Fat Bastard, a character who's shtick was being absolutely fat as fuck, doesn't really look all that fat next to most "fat" people toady.

Boogies anti gains don't count because he isn't natty from his surgery

You guys know he lurks, right?
Fucking guarantee he watches /fat/

kek'd

>1/2/3/4/5
..whats the fifth lift?

>he doesn't know the fifth lift

>..whats the fifth lift?

FOR

No confirmation really

> not knowing the fifth lift

whats the picture on the right

This is fake, to all newfags who weren't here when the dastardly user was crafting this very sneaky piece of misinformation to epically troll the masses with, so fucking based holy moly

I'm rooting for the fat fuck to lose weight and start hitting the gym. He will literally become the king of Veeky Forums. I feel like you cucks being a cunt to him constantly and him getting redpilled on women will ascend him to greatness. He's already fucked up and I hope he turns his life around. Boogie, if you're reading this, fuck you for taking so much money away from taxpayers and being a slob, but now that life kicked your fat ass, I hope you hit the weights, get a clue and fuck bitches brah. You're gonna make it

not his ex-wife obviously

>hi im boogie

>boogie will reach Kyriakos mode in your lifetime

can't wait, Veeky Forums will be on permanent suicide watch and I'll love every minute of it