Where are the high test female at?

Where are the high test female at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/agfJq3ULhP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it time?

right here senpai

heed my warning thicc-loving friends. I have date no less than three "thicc" women. All three were rather long term relationships. They start "thicc" and look great but it is simply a fleeting moment in there constantly fading good looks. A star is brightest right before it explodes and dies. Much like a bottle rocket these women are experiencing a brief and beautiful moment in time that will last all but short while. These women quickly become fat. Their skin no longer has the youthful glow that has carried their gluttony so far and so successful into life. They will get fat. It will bother you. You will try to convince them just to "loose just alittle". It will start a fight and you guys will make up and a year down the road she will have become fatter and lazier and the fight will start again and next thing you know its been 5 years. 5 years with fat gf who was once "thicc". You are now miserable and looking for a way out so you start the work out fight once more but this time you exit stage left.

Think a thicc gf is "cool" or "hot"? Think again. It could save your life.

Toltec thread?

could you make this longer thanks

Lel
>Gfing a thicc girl
>Dumb normie

thicc is not about bf%, it's about bf distribution. fat bitches will be fat, thick thighs save lives

Miko is so fucking hot.

whats this film called?

Why the fuck did I get hard

that feel when no miko gf

My Lucky Stars

Gib Mikies

>Is it time?
It's always time...

b r e h

Like a stinky python

these threads are so great at exposing the little penis soy boys lol

Bruh the second she takes off that fat retaining snake skin you are in for some rolly poley brappin.

My apologies You so thirsty youd milk the venom outa that thing... she looks like one of those snakes that just ate a baby cow and is now destine to die from over indulgence.

hmm..Great bate, really, I must say, this is fantastic. And I am not being sarcastic for my penis or ''my dingdong'' is rather large. Trust me. These high-test girls have been a prominent feature in Veeky Forums for awhile now but you, after all these years, really cracked the code for the hate for them. And, just to stress this, I. Have. A. Large. PENIS! Haha, really great bate friend, hope you get more (you)s ;-D

b-brap

Sauce?

WOKE
O
K
E

Lovelovetenshi

Awful

Let's do this

>momokun.
>hight test.
pic related is closer to the real chick than the image you posted.

>Posting momokun in a perfectly good high test thread
It's like you want the seagulls to flock here and start derailing shit

Convinced mine to start working out. She lost like 5kg in a month.

I forgot the excruciatingly high standards the fat lards of 4chins have. Have a better one

If you like fat women, you are either a nigger or a fat fetishist. High test isn't real.

>He doesn't know about /cgl/ lolcow known as momokun
youtu.be/agfJq3ULhP0

Tldr version pls

But user, she's just an ugly fatty that hides herself behind heavy photoshop.
She's literally the antithesis of Veeky Forums values.

One more

STOP

Sry

Bro plz tell me there's more

Literally my gf. Getting while the getting is good

Do you have the gif of her flexing?

>Several sorceresses made gun of Huemac for his inability to get women who were fat enough
>Huemac then had sex with these sorceresses
>mfw

alpha as fuck

Those nails tho

Is the moral that pursuit of a fat ass will end in suicide?

second this
there are some nice, actual high test bodies in this thread
the rest are just wannabe high t soyboys who fap to fatties who get mcdonalds sucked from their stomach to their tits and ass and thinking it makes them high t

Perfect

Get a sticc that will become thicc