How to increase explosiveness Veeky Forums ?

How to increase explosiveness Veeky Forums ?
Besides compounds, what can help? Power cleans? Hill sprints? Gymnastics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/doctoryessis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of the above, especially hill sprints.
Plus fartleks.

>fartleks

why not just say HIIT?

>bump

Heavy squats and pylometrics

Nazi work out routine was meant for blitz shit

genetics

crispr editing 3xF

Legit thought this was a naked man in the thumbnail.

So why did I fucking open it?

be born with more type 2 muscle fibers

you can train type 2 muscle fibers ffs.
thypical fit, genenetic perfection or you will suck.. for fuck sakes u fat greasy slags, hard work beats talent and genetics 10/10 times

Hill sprints, box jumps, pistol squats?

Smash the shit out of a heavy bag

Unironically being explosive is not that hard at all

For what you need genetics is for the top end speed, thats strictly genetics

But anyone with strong quads and elastic strenght can be explosive

Its the most sought after attribute in lost sports.
Surely it must be somewhat difficult ro train.

hill sprints, jumping squats. hiit, plyometrics. heavy bag as hard as you can.
sledgehammer workouts, throwing bosuballs into the ground and wall as fast and hard as you can.
isometrics can work too! load on more then you can lift on bench for example ,try to lift while you flex as hard as you can(entire body) 3 sec active. then repeat 3 times.

also doing any workout fast increases fast muscle fiber type.

>t.kickboxer

Most *
I hate Phone posting

it's a hella lot of technique. technique on a higher and faster level is harder then what people think.

Its, you will find a lot of explosive guys with bad top end speed

But having the ability to acelerate a whole raceer is something only seen in bolt for example

Its very reliant on a lot of factors behind technique

One for example is your CNS duration at very strong bursts, limb lenght, speed endurance and so

cns can be trained. technique can be trained. explosive muscle fibers can be trained..

you can basicly always improve. genetics doesn't REALLY make that much of a difference. its shit'talk. limb lenght is ofcourse related

olympic weightlifting and squats

Be reborn with better genetics.

>t.fatty

Got a link or a pdf on that? Would be neat to see.

I read that in the seige of Stalingrad, some of the more "burly" Germans just dropped dead for having too much muscle and too little fat to maintain under exhaustive, freezing, caloric deficit conditions.

Because they're two completely different things.
How much you snatch/cnj?
This

they should've done WHM and intermittent fasting. noobs

Most of it cannot be trained, either you have the genetics for it or not.

false, faggot.

plyometrics and the olympic lifts for general explosiveness
if you're into sprinting, a good sprinting technique plan like bfs uses for athletes
agility drills with cones will help as well

fartleks are endurance-related, not explosive

>what can help?
High intensity sprints, get your heartrate over 200, feel the blood rushing in your arteries, go beyond your VO2-max.
Obviously you will only be able to sustain that for a verry short time, so make intervalls.

i heard that the workout manuals were destroyed or confiscated along with other german intelligence by the allies

I canĀ“t find them anywhere, not even the Stormfags found them.

Yuri Verkoshansky's Supertraining and Michael Yessis' works, your welcome newfag

youtube.com/user/doctoryessis

If they had any revolutionary training regime that improved the combat effectiveness of their troops it would have been adopted by the allies. The original manuals might have been destroyed but the methods would not because there is too much to be gained by having a better army than the next country.

Given steroids were developed by a member of the Nazi Party in the 1930s it is not out of the question that certain units were put on a steroid regime.

Most of it u cant train, source im a boxer and an striker, everyone that come to my gym even with years of experience cant hit half as hard as i did day 1.

Rucking and load carriage in general invest in a weight vest and do sprints in that