Are Periods Really That Bad?

Are periods really that bad?

Women always bitch and moan and cry about them but how bad could they be? I mean just the other day I saw a guy get shot in the stomach with a 9mm (long story) and basically walked it off and drive himself to the hospital.

Any traps here having their period yet? Describe it since you were a man once yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/period-severe-anemia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>walking off a 9mm
That you /k/?

>traps having periods

>having a period
>since you were a man once yourself.
user, I...

well maybe you should try it yourself, they literally bleed part of their body out so you might push glass shards up your shithole shake it and then push it out

get a load of this guy

of course its not as bad as they make it out to be. It may feel bad for them, but thats just because they havent tried feeling real pain and agony

forgot that women are hysterical?

>not that bad but its different for every female.
>mine basically got half or quarter as bad since going to the gym but i'm more prone to crying easily.

Best comparison is, ever had a really severe diarrhea where your lower stomach hurts like hell and you can't stand up because any stretch to your stomach feels like something is literally going to tear?

Add to that the general discomfort of constantly having to deal with bleeding. Also the body temperature fluctuation which makes you constantly too hot or too cold which is particularly annoying when you're trying to sleep.

Granted, not all women have it so bad but a lot of them do.

Meh, isn't bad at all for me. Inconvenient at most but I am lucky. I rarely experience cramping andy mood swings are light at best. The only major problems I have are the bloating and water retention while on my cycle.

White woman like to exaggerate the mood swings they get during periods because they are attention whores

But realistically its still pretty bad, its just not 7 days a week like they say.

Periods mostly are pain from day 1 to 3, and most girls discover it half way to day 1. The most painful for majority of us is day 2, and all that really effects is our physical ability to function. We get cold sweat and cramps and some of us faint or wall funny.

So yes, its fairly bad for some. It's just the actual time bracket of the pain and the effects of the pain are exaggerated and stretched. You can tell if a girl is really fucked by her period if she doesn't speak and looks pale or like her soul left her. Not that exaggerated i need chocolate throw temper tantrums bullshit.

Periods cause physical pain not emotional outlash

wash your hands you filth

never had diarrhea in my life

also
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh muh tummy hurts :(
shut up

Get the fuck off my board you roastie cunt

also add constant fear that someone is going to see or smell the blood and comment on it. Or that youll stain your pants.

While working out you basically notice every drop of butt sweat and you pray to god that its only butt sweat. Even sweat on your thighs makes you paranoid. booty mires might be looks of disgust.

as for pain, ive seen guys who get randomly intense ball pains out of no where because they had varicocele/testicular tortion , symptoms/reactions look to be similar from a third persons view.

>Never had diarrhea

Sorry, forgot you never leave the house so you couldn't possibly be exposed to anything but your own filth.

Is this a fucking discussion about periods, Jesus Christ sage and report has ever been more appropriate

Of course it's not as bad as they make it out to be, they're women and they exaggerate everything and haven't had real pain

>writes sage in the name
yikes

>licking your fingers in public
is that you pajeet?

I've had bad cramps a couple of times. It felt like I swallowed some toothpicks and they were slowly moving through my intestines. It's basically your muscles contracting really hard to scrape off the lining of the uterus. Some chicks have that for several hours and over the course of a few days straight, so I can now see how it can get pretty bad. You don't get any adrenaline to help with the pain like you would for a gunshot either.

It depends on the woman. When I was in high school the pain got so bad I would throw up, but they're not so bad now, although I still have to take ibuprofin in order to sleep once they start up. They're only that bad for a day or two though.

Some women don't get cramps at all, my mom never did.

>the absolute state of 9mm

>testicular torsion is the same as your basic period

you can literally die from testicular torsion, please shut up roastie

>not seeking cheap thrills to numb the pain
where do you think you are?

>Not understanding how simplest diseases can transmit

Please do stay in your house.

>obviously stating your ignorance
typical roastie

i meant the random pain tings they randomly get after they've had the surgery for TT.

>testicular torsion
everytime I think about this I get shivers down my spine, fucking terrifying shit

>you can now get airborne diarrhea

Not nice. Can confirm.

>Being this stupid

Murrican fatass detected.

you can try simulating the experience for yourself by eating 3 whole unpeeled raw carrots in one sitting

please enlighten us and embarrass yourself meanwhile

Fucking google the multiple ways something as simple as diarrhea can be transmitted. This isn't some obscure research paper hidden behind a paywall.

>varicocele/testicular tortion , symptoms/reactions look to be similar
>roasties actually believe this

Day 1: slightly uncomfortable and light cramping
Day 2: the constant feeling of constipation and gas cramps
Day 3+: Literally nothing

I've had testicular torsion, nearly lost my balls. Shut the fuck up.

there are only 3 ways to get an infection you fucking amerinigger

respiratory, food and body fluids

you cant get respiratory diarrhea aka wash your fucking hands

>Still thinks washing your hands is enough to avoid diarrhea.

Like I said, please do stay in your house,

to put it this way, some women faint on their periods, anemic women have literally almost died on their periods before and since anemia is mostly common with women well...

xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/period-severe-anemia

oh yeah i forgot to mention dont lick the floor at your local mall or the public toilet seats

kys you fucking retard

Underrated post
Actually, I don’t want this cookie anymore

its bait

>xojane

into da trash it goes

>Persistently obtuse
>Refuses to educate himself out of fear of being proven wrong

I hope you feel better soon :)

I almost never get cramps and I honestly see women complaining about cramps as a weakness

Luckily my periods are not as bad as the others, I never get huge cramps and it ends in 3~5 days. I only get mildly irritable and bloated for 2 days. Some women have it worse though, I knew a girl who would vomit from the pain and would get so emotional, she had to call in sick every month. Pain really depend on girls.

>I wonder what this experience I will never have is like
>better go ask a whole bunch of other people who will also never have this experience about it

>cramps on day 2
>a bit annoying and gross
that's literally it, they aren't bad at all. I know some women just use it to excuse bad behavior. Mine are usually only 5 days.

Wonder how similar it is to ibs.

This, men got memed

Produces green letters..
Im literally LMAO'ing at your wife

pretty sure I nearly had this once, I was able to massage and untwist my ball thankfully. Now I check them pretty much twice a day to make sure they aren't twisting like they shouldn't.

my brother had testicular torsion bad, so he had elective surgery to secure the testicles so they wouldn't twist (as they would be in a normal scrotum). if you really think you have it, you should see a doctor before it happens and you lose a nut

>posting about periods on the fitness section of a Mongolian Nature Photography board

It was around a year ago. Hurt so bad I could hardly walk, took a hot bath and massaged it back and forth till it loosened up. Haven't had a problem since but I still keep checking to be sure.

Seconded. Have only had 2 cramps occur in my whole life which made me double over in my chair for 5 minutes, but otherwise it basically feels like heartburn.

>ask a question about periods
>women post on thread to explain them
>REEEEEE ROASTIES GET OUT
>Asking traps before asking women

never change, Veeky Forums.

Hm, I had never considered that women might leave trace amounts of period blood on gym equipment. That is truly horrifying.

Kek

Doesn’t the hormones turn traps into chicks though? If it doesn’t and they don’t have periods then what’s the point? I seriously thought traps had periods because of the hormones.

Greetings, newfag.
It goes in all fields.

>IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ME SO IT DOESN'T EXIST

what? did you think they bled out of their dick or something lmao

are you fucking kidding me

never change Veeky Forums

If a woman is in serious pain because of her period, that's not normal and she should see a doctor.

i'd love to hear the story about the dude getting shot

It depends, some months it's just a small uncomfortable feel which actually is no deal while others feel like having a blender inside you. Mine last 3 days, last one being almost nothing and more than it being painful or not, it's an annoying deal.

A woman's "period" is the period of the month where the shedding and replacement of the vaginal lining occurs. Its not just blood its bloody chunks and nasty shit flowing out of there man.

>shedding and replacement of the vaginal lining
you must be at least 18 years old to post here

Read just about it and literally had a small panic attack
God fucking dammit

endometriosis causes gnarly periods and is pretty common

>Any traps here having their period yet?
What?

This