Anyone else here training for the coming race war?

anyone else here training for the coming race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rEMlnV3lfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My initial motivation was I got all hyped up when Richard Spencer got punched in the face and thought, "fuck, I wanna punch Nazis in the face too"

So, sorta.

You both need to get out more often

W H O
H
O

is her pussy a nazi because I'd heil that reich

I want to become a firefighter. I want to help people, not kill them.

No, I'm ready Mein Furher.

>dyed blonde
what is she a volunteer actress for BLACKED

it's more likely a civil war on ideologies where racial minorities will join the more liberal side. but don't think you will be killing black people. it will be white males.

>it will be white males.
i'm ready senpai

Don't forget to do cardio you fat fucks, so you don't get run down by a pack of sprint-apes when your mag runs dry.

Those degenerates tatoos... If you have to breed with this your genes will be polluted... and the education of you children will be a total failure.

i run a mile before every lift (4x/week) and i run 5-7 miles 2x per week. i also go hiking/camping with a heavy pack regularly and own/shoot guns.

GIVE ME A PURPOSE

I'm here for the 14 words

Looking forward to all the anti-minority anti-woman white supremacists and the anti-male anti-white tumblrites fighting each other, hopefully leaving a world without crazy people.

It's not my main reason but it's certainly a good perk

This. I find white liberals scream louder than minority and somehow white conservatives think its the minority with the facist tier logic.

My friend is a moderate centrist, hot chinese female. Someone on her campus got written up under microaggression because they jokingly asked her what her favorite anime character is. He co worker in the college work study program with her reported him even tho she didn't mind and the guy got in trouble. And ofc her co worker was a liberal white male

>anyone else here training for the coming race war?
me

>Looking forward to all the anti-minority anti-woman white supremacists and the anti-male anti-white tumblrites fighting each other
this would only be the first stage i.e. the cleansing of the cucks

Don't run before lifts run after them

/pol/fit/biz/ will start/fight/fund the race war

*soys*

BOIIIIII

that beta is trying to orbit her

>tattoos
into the trash it goes

>microagression
Sorry; I’m stupid, what is this?

>race war
good goy

>microaggression
>toxic masculinity
>mansplaining
>systemic racism/sexism
they can't even define their own made-up words for meaningless bullshit. if you ever hear one of these faggots saying these words and wand a good giggle just ask them to define it

Ellipsis...

reminder that your racewar will just be entertainment for the rest of the world and the occasion to finally annex your shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=6rEMlnV3lfQ

>implying we won't actually holocaust this time

This is now a BBBW appreciation thread.

i appreciate obese sti factories

>i run a mile before every lift
oops

Now post the full pic, especially of the guy to his right.

ya you betcha