Supplement bread

On what supplements does Veeky Forums throw its money at?
>whey
>casein
>omega 3
>bcaa 4:1:1 and 2:1:2
>creatine
>dextrose

Has anybody tried Peptopro?

Other urls found in this thread:

vitamindcouncil.org/topic/would-10000-units-of-vitamin-d3-per-day-be-excessive-what-would-some-of-the-complications-be-for-taking-large-doses-of-d3/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/161618.php
amazon.com/Healthy-Origins-Vitamin-Non-GMO-Softgels/dp/B0031BQN10?th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was about to start one of these because one of you assholes recommended Re1gn preworkout and Off the Chain BCAAs
First day on in it and I feel like a fucking god. Been busting my ass for the 45 minutes without slowing down and have a literally skin stretching pump from only cheat rows, bench, and OHP. Can't recommend this stack enough
also, have not tried Peptopro, sorry OP

I'm on whey and it suits me just fine

I dont take fitness ones, might dip into creatine and protein powder at some point.
Main ones are
>morning b12
>Afternoon D3
>night Calcium/Magnesium
And shit loads of potassium throughout my day

Just bought some dhea after hearing good things

B complex
D3
Magnesium
Zinc
Omega-3
Creatine
Caffeine
Ashwagandha
Cordyceps sinensis

Forgot to add that I also make my own carb-free gatorade.
>1/4 tsp NuSalt (potassium chloride)
>12oz water
>squirt of Mio

Wouldn't that much protein expire before he can even finish it?

Whey
Creatine
Coffee

red wine

whey and creatine

>Whey Isolate (because i have a super low calorie limit)
>Fish Oils (EPA + DHA)
>Multivitamin
>Creatine

Whey
Vitamin D3
and just recently:
Iodine drops

Anyone got the iodine pill that got posted here the other day? More people need to get iodine pilled.

Consider yourselves all redpilled

What does iodine do? Do we not get enough from salt?

nvm, am retard

Rate

Vitamin d3 10,000 UI daily
Omega 3 2g daily
BCAA 6g pre workout
Multivitamin daily

Creatine/Beta Alanine/Caffeine/L-Tyrosine and some other shit all mixed into a preworkout: daily

Is dextrose worth getting?

just plant protein right now. will probably buy creatine and/or a preworkout to try when i have money to throw away.

>no whey
>no creatine
>half of those supplements you could get with one single high test multi
>fell for the intraworkout meme
>libido tablets

like a solid 3/10 at least you don't lack BCAAs

>all these memes
>only 2k iu vitamin d3
Get 10k of d3. Keep omega-3 and maybe zinc and throw the rest in the bin.

What mutivitamin does Veeky Forums recommend? Prefer ones that are not big and hard to swallow.

Tried some from myprotein called alpha men. Texture is like a rock and you need to consume 2 a day.

Why 10k? I'd have to swallow 10 capsules. Fuck that.

Nope. Pic related. Cost me 15 bucks for a year's worth. One pill a day.

10.000 ui a day? Isnt that too much? I take 5000 ui every 2 days.

Stand out in the sun naked for 10 minutes and you make 10k iu. 10k is perfectly safe is optimal for the body.

No its not, I ate 125 mcg a day for half a year and got my blood levels tested, way over top recommended and too close to poisoning. If ANYONE ever wants to take over 50 mcg a day, always have to measure blood levels after 6 months of taking it.

Not him but to "overdose" on vitamin d capsules you need about 50k-60k.

Look it up, tard.

You'll make 10k in 5 min in this 40c aussie heat. Just pull your sleeves up.

5k is optimal

vitamindcouncil.org/topic/would-10000-units-of-vitamin-d3-per-day-be-excessive-what-would-some-of-the-complications-be-for-taking-large-doses-of-d3/

Do you not understand what blood levels mean?? Fucking moron

It gives me a bit more energy during my workout but I didn't expected too much.
It's really cheap tho.

Agree. Id say it does make a difference on a low kcal cut. If I go below 2 000 kcal day and not use it in my intra shake, the workout is lazier to say.

If you eat properly and are not on a diet, youre only eating sugar you probably dont need. I dont notice it anymore after going 2 500 kcal +

Should i have anything besides whey and BCAA for starters? Fatso trimming down for the third time in his life, this time with a thirst for getting HUGE

why do you think bcaas would help?

Does the Tyrosine and 5-HTP help with the low mood? What dosage do you use? Need them mental health and anti-cortisol gains desu.

Why would you use BCAAs when most whey protein already has enough?

>whey
>Creatine
>Vitamin D3
>Fish oil
>Multi-vitamin
>Acetyl l-carnitine
>Caffeine stacked with L-theanine when I need an extra boost of focus
>ZMA occasionally because the dreams are interesting and the sleep is good.

Anything else is a waste of money. Even ZMA is a bit of a waste, but I enjoy the strange dreams.

That's what a friend suggested, i'm having trouble fishing info without people trying to sell me their stuff.

My stack

>magnesium citrate
>zinc gluconate
>vitamin a
>vitamin b6
>vitamin d3
>multi vitamin
>creatine monohydrate
>glutamine
>methylsulphinatemethane
>glucosamine sulphate
>omega 3
>starflower oil/ omega 6/ omega 9

Also on the anabolic chicken

The Upper Level limit recommended for vitamin D is 4,000 IU per day. However, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has suggested that vitamin D toxicity is unlikely at daily intakes below 10,000 IU per day.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/161618.php

Either way, I'd stick with 5000iu a day if I took it, just cause there's no need to have the maximum recommended intake, since you will still be getting Vitamin D from other sources.

Testosterone-enanthate.

Costs about 10% the price of all your stacked supp shit per month and does 1000x more.

>about 10% of the price
Does it include aromatase inhibitors and regular blood work?

You don't need those things at a TRT dose that will still give you a higher test level than any natty male.

No, but I do get bloods, and I've never needed an AI even at 500mg/w. Guess I'm lucky though.

I'll get to it in a year or two.
My training/diet/discipline could be better and the idea of being the ">roiding for this" guy fills me with dread.

Won't stop with my meme supplements though.

creatine

why no multi instead of B complex?

I tracked my dietary intake for a month and was >150% on everything but Bs (mostly B12), Magnesium, D, Omega-3, and Potassium. Probs due to vegetarian diet. I do have a multi, but I only take it maybe once/week.

>whey
>creatine
>l-arginine
>Maca root
>ginseng
>DHEA
>DAA
>fenugreek

I really like the ones that boost libido, super horny all the time and last longer. Banged a bitch out a solid hour last night.

Where you find that big ass jug?

what?
amazon.com/Healthy-Origins-Vitamin-Non-GMO-Softgels/dp/B0031BQN10?th=1
this?