Post the worst dietary habits you've ever had

post the worst dietary habits you've ever had

>drank a liter of Brisk Raspberry with lunch
>sometimes another 1L Brisk, if not a Mt. Dew with my dinner
>dinner was usually either 12 pc wings, pizza or burgers/other fast food
>snacks at midnight, would eat Slim Jims or potato chips and wash it down with an Arizona or another Brisk

>8 fried eggs for breakfast
>ate whole rotisserie chicken around 4pm for lunch and dinner.
>protein shake if I found myself hungry.

>worked at starbucks
>literally ate at least 1-2 pastries every single day. I would take one or two home so i can eat on my days off
>Also ate the fruit cups and fruit and cheese boxes as meals though.
>also lived off of junk because my living situation didnt allow me to cook except for the occasional microwavable meal
>8 months later and still trying to recover from it, at least i can down black coffee like nothing and dont like sugar coffee drinks

Skipping dinner, consistently. For no reason, even though I knew I should make dinner and would be more happy with the day if I did.

>be a college student who didnt give a fuck
>had a tradition of buying 10 dollars worth of random candy and junk food every friday
>would later get fucking plastered on alcohol with friends
>get a 2000 calorie monterey melt combo meal from whataburger that night at like 2 am

I didn't even eat that bad besides those Fridays, but goddamn it didn't matter when I ate at maintenance every other day and then had a 5000-6000 calorie bomb day one day of the week. Working that shit off now. I didn't get super fat, but definitely not where I want to be.

My community college had a Chick Fil A in the cafeteria, with the original chicken sandwiches kept in heaters so that one could just grab one and take it to checkout. It was way too convenient for me; I probably averaged 3 per week.

>I didn't get super fat, but definitely not where I want to be.

iktf, 15 lbs heavier than I want to be atm. I was just drinking my calories with all those Brisk teas but thankfully I completely cut the garbage, been a month since I left behind junk and fast food and now I'm sticking only to water and occasionally coconut water to drink, grilled chicken or salmon and brown rice usually for meals.
We're all gonna make it.

> Have had Bulimia binge/restrict-exercise subtype diagnosed since teenage years
> Chemically fucked up brain runs entirely on Eating Disorder fueled bullshit instead of normal human behaviour
> Have had problems with binge eating for too God damn long

I'm seeing a Psychiatrist who specializes in ED'S and have been in treatment in the past but holy fuck if you wanna talk about shitty eating can I ever take you to school about shitty eating.

Three to four days a week eating 10,000 - 13,000 a DAY. Start when I wake up, gorge myself until I am physically sick and in pain, lie in bed for an hour or two, start binge eating again. Repeat. Cookies, cakes, chips/crisps, protein bars, chocolate, instant noodles, candy, brownies, cheetos and Pringles and nuts and peanut butter, Reeses cups, Pop tarts, pizza, KFC, chinese food, waffles, ice cream...

I literally do not and can not stop. My self loathing is endless.

Brisk is pretty fucking good, though. The blue raspberry lemonade Brisk was actually a core item in my junk food cart. Keep up the good work!

>drink a half gallon of orange juice during the day
>eat 4-6 slices of bread in the afternoon
>when I wanted to treat myself I would add some cheese

I used to drink 8 beers and a pint of vodka everyday. I did this on and off for about 12 years. I will probably die before ever getting to meet my grandchildren.

Used to drink V8 Fusion bottles (48 oz) while playing video games when I was like 16.

Tasted fucking amazing especially when I was high as a kite, but oh god why...

I would eat an entire bag of these on my home from a workout

shiggy diggy

as an afterschool snack i used to slather nutella on 2 pieces of bread and eat it with a tall glass of milk

i was on a bulking diet when i was 10

Did your butthole hurt?

>used to drink half a 12 pack of soda per day
>somehow didnt gain any weight despite this
>also somehow didnt get diabetes
>one day decide to drink a bottle of water since we were out of soda
>ever since that bottle of water soda is literally disgusting to me
glad that happened

Same, or i'd slam a bag of pic related. Addicting as fuck

drinking alcohol nearly every night for 8 years ranks up there

when i'd stop for periods i'd get a hankering for sugar so i'd go buy a huge bag of peanut butter mms and a big bag (those 8.99 bags) of peanut butter cups and i'd eat about half of each and finish off the other half the next day.

oh when i was super depressed and just beginning my alcoholism and living in a strange shitty apartment in a small city by myself i'd eat pizza almost every night. i had a fine ass girlfriend from the town i had left and we were doing a long distance thing. well anyways, eating pizza and drinking every night until i could numb the pain and blackout, i got fat really quickly, so quickly in fact I got stretch marks. she prob saw me go from peak fitness at 170ish to 240/250 at my fattest. the poor girl still loved me and put up with all my depressed bullshit and insecurity. my attitude and now shit body grinded her down and she lost attraction to me. i was resentful at first but as I look back I'm surprised by how long she stayed and tried to work it out. she had a 10/10 body the entire time. i ended up with great grades but still miss her a bit.

now im down to ~200ish, muscular and play basketball 3x a week and relatively in control of my drinking. i cringe so fucking hard at that period in my life. i am much, much stronger for it. i'm going to fast after the superbowl, stop drinking completely for a long time and go into full monk mode starting monday.

Other day I ate an entire bag of gingersnaps. Luckily it was only like 1700 calories so not too terrible, but nonetheless all that sugar... What the fuck was I doing?

breakfast after work was

>six eggs
>a whole potato
>fist full of cheese
>two flour tortillas

and a shake that had
>two bananas
>two scoops of protein
>a dickload of milk

I wasnt even lifting. Just working at a fedex in Arizona during the summer. Once I started doing that I stopped dropping mad weight from moving around so much and began my journey toward being that fattest I have ever been.

Not that bad, but I went through a phase where I'd wake up in the middle of the night and chug a full bottle of the raspberry iced tea snapple's, then go back to bed.

I miss those days. So satisfying.

I know that feeling well, user. The guilt that follows that postmortem look at the kitchen the next morning is excruciating. I've found the best method to avoid the urge to binge is by becoming a proficient cook/baker. My protein pastries and dinners are so good that 99% of the time I'd prefer those to another binge eating/purging episode.

Fucking doritos. I have good control with any other food, I haven't been overweight in probably 10 years, but when I try to just have a single serving of Doritos (nacho cheese, not ranch bullshit) I end up eating the entire bag and feeling disgusting

Good job user, keep it up

>dirty bulk
>whole pizzas
>whole family size strombolis
>whole cakes
>4 cans of monster a day

I can't believe I got fat. lol

As a child
dozen eggs ever day
Now
dozen eggs a day

>starting monday
start now, there's nothing to wait for

>from age 14 to 24 drank 3 to 4 liters of soda a day, midnight gas station hotdogs and doritos
>at worst, was 360 pounds
>met wife, she started cooking for me
>now I'm 260 at 26 and only drink tea and water

who is this. my ideal wife.

>15
>only eat french fries for years
>legit fucking 2 large mcdonalds fries and soda whenever my parents never said no
>loved other junk food too
>once drank a 24 pack of coke, 2 family size boxes of cheezits, and two oreo packages together over a weekend as my only form of sustenance

I don't know how I'm alive, lads

how long have you been tea and water mode? glad to hear you're shedding the weight

used to put 3-4 table spoons of milo with a table spoon of sugar then mix it with cream and eat it with a spoon

>donut with some orange juice for breakfast
>surprisingly good rice and chicken with a salad for lunch
>came home ate chips and hot dog
>rice and pretty much just stir fried vegetables, no meat (parents vegetarian by religion but don't care if i am)
>at night ate microwave dinners with a glass of warm milk

i'm glad high school is over and i ended up sorting myself out. i used to swim but stopped by the start of sophomore year and all i did was play video games (causing my grades to slip and starting to go skinny fat). there was also a stage in my life in college where i had binge/purge cycles though i'm not bulimic, i'd eat ~10k calories one day then hit the gym for 3 hours and bike for an hour up a hill then go on a extreme diet and ended up with no gains.

I'm cutting on a 500 calorie a day deficit (about 12 weeks in) but every day I have a 525 calorie bag of sour patch kids after i hit my macros and then I have to do half an hour of cardio to burn it off. I'm getting killer quads from it tho.

> Pizza place has special offer
> Two 15" pizzas for $10
> Buy pizzas
> Delicious
> Eat whole of pizza #1 and two slices of #2
> Very full
> Stomach hurts
> Unbelievable pain. Agony.
> Finally pain subsides
> Eat rest of #2

feelin like some fast food tomorrow for the bulk
I'm an underweight skinnyfag,
what's a good fast food option to bulk on? I was gonna go with a chicken laden pizza but there's probably a better option.

also need good value for money. the pizza place does 2 larges for £15 which will last me a couple days.

a few mcdoubles should see you good

McDonald's in Australia just brought the mcdoubles back. Sometimes I'll eat 10 a week.

>post the worst dietary habits you've ever had
Drinking every night.

>be freshman in college with an unlimited meal plan
>decided to "dirty bulk" while doing SS
>ate a shit ton of pizza every day
>one day for dinner i ate an entire large pizza, burger, full plate of fries, a few cookies, and washed it down with a glass of chocolate milk
>made great strength gains but put on ~30lbs of pure fat in a single semester

Eating too much bread. Still do, fucking bread is my nemesis for some reason.

Eating a large double quarter pounder meal 3-4 times a week after a night shift because McDonalds was the only thing open when I finished.

why the fuck

>had friend in elementary school
>once we got to 8th grade
>every day he would bring in two tall boy monsters
>drink one in the morning and one during the last period
>he did this from 8th to 12th grade
>haven't seen him since, he probably still does this

fuck

Drinking a 6 pack of 7% beer every day for a year.

I used to eat frozen pizza just about every other meal. 90% of my diet was pretty much carbs and cheese, and I used to down it all with diet soda. It was the fucking worst.

i remember back in high school i went through a few horrible phases eating lunches. one phase was for a few months where every day i would have two english muffin sandwiches with lunch meat on them. that once wasnt the worst though, the worst was when for a month or two, my mother would buy a little caesars $5 pizza on monday night and i would have 2 slices a day (of 8 slice pizza) for lunch for the rest of the week. i ate pizza every weekday for lunch for like 6-8 weeks.

and now here i am, 5'9" 135 lb emaciated 25 year old.

here

i graduated HS at 5'7" 115 pounds and also had that "unlimited meal plan" freshman year of college. i didnt do anything that drastic, but i did eat lunch and dinner in the cafeteria and grew to 5'9" 130 lbs in two months

In highschool during football season, for lunch I would eat 3 spicey chicken sandwiches, a bag of hot Cheetos and a large Gatorades

Sounds good to me

When I was in high school I would drink 2 2L of soda and 3 large bags of doritos every week

I didn't think I was that unhealthy, but somewhere deep down I knew. I ate Muesli and eggs, almost exclusively for a few years when i was 15-16. 2/3 meals a day. That much high calorie and high protein with no exercise to spend it bloated me way the fuck up like 20 kilos.

>Bad times were ahoy, my lads.

Used to live off mike and ikes and dollar store pizza/hot pockets/poptarts when I dropped out of college and became a neet. I lost 100 pounds quite fast cause of my retarded diet that went on for awhile.

Forget to finish that I would spend $2 a day on food so it was always one sweet item and savory from the initial list and since it came from the dollar store it was always that amount. This would gone of 5 times a week on weekends I would get free food from the church I would should up at the end of mass and eat the breakfast food this being the only meal I would eat. There was a period of time as a neet where I eat nothing but 2 packets of ramen a day for a total of just $10 spent for that months food so I could save the money to buy a program.

>ate burgers, hotpockets and canned chili and drank Dr. Pepper like water between the ages of 13-18 during my proto-NEET stage
>BONUS: was extremely sedentary during this period

That's about it. Never liked sweets (excluding soda) or junk food like chips too much. I'm honestly surprised I'm not dead or diabetic. I always diluted my soda with extra ice so that is one theory I haven't succumbed to debilitating health issues.

26 now and my diet is pristine with chad-amounts of water and exercise.

Ate a bowl of rice with three slices of bread 1x erry day
Then I went blind once while cycling moderately fast. I started eating after that.

No one outside of Australia know what milo is bro

I unironically drink like 3-4 energy drinks per day.

My brother got diabetes from that.

I'm in the Air Force and fucking Technical Sergeants are literally fueled by this shit. It's like it is part of the uniform, you never see a Tech Sergeant without one. I tried them out a couple times and I like the taste but they do nothing for my energy.

Years of constant drinking at the bar which leads to eating shitty deep fried bar food 2-4 times a week. Glad I only drink on special occasions these days, and even when I do I just feel like utter shit for a couple days, not just physically but mentally no idea how I lived that way before.

Would eat a pack of haribo gummies varying flavours but 150-200g a day

Only pro i can say is that eating massive amounts makes your jaw sore

Between the ages of 11-13, I would sneak into the kitchen late at night, then steal the entire box of brown sugar. I would then proceed to devour the entire box of sugar within 2 hours with a spoon. I did this maybe 5 times.

By 14, I realized how fucking autistic I was, thus changing my ways.

Looking back, I can't believe that I didn't ever get fat and/or die.

>this thread

Two years. I drink some soda maybe once every couple months. But I don't crave it like I used to

Man no wonder you niggas get fat.

A half bag of chips and a very small dinner each day during my teens.

What's wrong with that?

superbowl binge

friends and i use to drink monsters daily in 9th and 10th grade but then they stopped carrying the yellow one (m80) or changed it to rehab and we bsically gave it up after that.

There's nothing like early morning Whataburger after the bars close and you're smashed

>Drink 2l of full sugar coke a day most of my childhood
>have lunch at dad's restaurant, eat a bunch of burgers and drank even more soda
>Eat chips between meals

I fucked my stomach lining with the constant soda drinking and my teeth and probably my overall stature and frame development, oh god I wish I could turn back time.

If I wasn't such a fucking child when I was younger I might have been more physically robust, now I wish I had more kale soup as a kid.

Eating 2 gyros + 1 can of cola sometimes

A bag of popcorn, maltesers, 2-3 snickers and coffee full of sugar.

Not gonna excuse myself, I am not fat at all, but when my existential feels hit me, the only thing that makes me forget is weed and junkfood.

I eat whole large pizzas like twice a week