/ass itch/

why has my ass been itching after working out this past month?

sweaty bum bum
also u might have a hemorrhoid
i have a couple and they itch like holy heck
and they bleed
kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wash your ass

Nothing a good dickin' wouldn't fix.

No homo

Worms

You have a hemmroid friend. Get some tucks with her hazel wipes and wipe, then dry it with toilet paper (pat dry don’t wipe dry) then put some preparation H on it. Also eat more fiber and it will go away in a 1-2 weeks or eventually. Gooood luck user (I have one now it’s pretty much gone now though)

Worms
Eat a raw clove of garlic

Medfag here.

It could be a filthy ass, hemorroids or parasites.

So, wash your ass, correct your diet in order to pass softer turds and if that fails get antibiotics.

d-does it work? have one since two years since im too afraid to go see a doctor

>dirty
>worms
>hemorroids

Why would any of these ONLY itch after working out? I can at least imagine the hemorroids being minor enough to only get agitated from exercise, none of the others add up.

Couldn't it just be monkey ass? I had a lot of chaffing and whatnot when I was a fatty and just getting started.

Antibiotics for parasites? You are no medfag.

Hemorroids, You may have some fungus, go to the doctor.

100% will make it go away, if not it will at least decrease the itching a shit ton

if this will actually help i will make a thread on here and give you a present

Swamp ass. Clean yourself better and stop eating junk

Your worms are working out too user. It itches after lifting cuz they go out to do cardio.

Sweat, you dumb mongoloid

Wash your ass after any long physical activity

Sweat and diet. Cut the dairy and caffeiene

Same can't remember the last time I enjoyed a shit :^(

whatever is itchin her ass ill volunteer my tongue to clean it up

Why are hemorrhoids so commonplace, why haven't I got one, and how do I avoid getting them?