Washing Dishes

A question for you people who make good meals. Do you actually wash your dishes every day? I usually make boiled eggs and airfry my meat because I can't be bothered with washing greasy dishes every single day. It is awfully difficult. I feel like there is a trick to make it easier that no one has told me yet.

It's called a dishwasher you poorfag.

I'm just a poor university student, no way I can get one of these, there isn't room for it in my kitchen.

Oh, just ask your girlfriend to do them then.

use soap and HOT water and don't wait for it to dry - the faster you do it after your meal, the easier it is

>hot water
Am I supposed to microwave a bunch or put it in the oven for a while?
Where do you think you are, tripfag?

>airfry
Is an air fryers worth the purchase? I've heard that they handle frozen veggies well.

>Am I supposed to microwave a bunch or put it in the oven for a while?

Do you have no warm water from the tap? Are you living in South Sudan?

You can make anything with them faster than with other methods. I can put frozen french fries there and get good french fries in like 6 minutes for example, it's ridiculously good and effective. I make my chicken breasts there and they are godlike.
I am Brazilian, and we do usually have warm water from the tap, but as I said I am just a poor university student. I moved to a very cheap room that does not have that sort of luxury.

A dishwasher has got to be one of the stupidest things ever. Allow me to elaborate.

By the time you scrape the plate into the trash, load that shit, fill detergent/soap, wait for it to run and dry, and unload it, you could've done those dishes by hand, PLUS they will always be squeaky clean, and you save on electric/water bill.

Stop shilling for the dishwasher meme, it takes 5 minutes to wash your shit after a meal.

OP here, please just tell me how to do it with greasy dishes and egg ones. I have to scrub furiously for ten minutes on some greasy ones.

I don't really give a fuck cause it's not like I ever have anyone come over. I keep my shit mainly lying in the sink and quickly rinse whatever I need each time. I'd make Big Lenny proud.

drain the grease and throw it away, then scrub the food off, use soap to get rest of grease off

????

Buy one of those sponges that has a blue sponge on one side and a black rough surface on the other. Use the black side, it costs like 2$ each sponge.
Get some dawn detergent, make sure it's the scent/color-free clear one.
Use hot water, wash dishes as SOON as possible. Absolutely never let them sit. With some hot meals, I wash whatever pans/pots I used to cook with while my meal cools. Then after I eat I wash the plates and cutlery. You can additionally wash some stuff while your meal is in the oven.
You gotta hustle a bit but it's liberating knowing you're capable of doing something that most people actually pay for a machine to do.

When you have 4 kids you aren't cleaning all that crap for 30 minutes

If I had 4 kids, I would hope that their mother would be capable enough to wash dishes for a meager 30 minutes.

Teach them how to wash their own

For instance, I just cooked pic related. I like cooking this. What I hate is washing the dishes after that. Scrambled eggs are fucking awful to wash

I will not lie, you will have to scrub some things a bit, but we're on Veeky Forums and you should have the muscles to clean a damn plate.
Get some nice rubber gloves like the ones in your picture to spare your hands from the detergents and hot water and such.
Put on gloves, apply elbow grease, remove gloves, enjoy shiny plate life free from dishwasher memes.

I love washing dishes by hand. Can get old if you're cooking a lot.

Yeah there is just another little problem with that.
I am a Christian, but I still follow Old Testament teaches, including Shabbat, which started like one hour ago here in Brazil. Meaning I can't do chores like washing dishes for 24 hours.
I just cleaned this plate and now the remains will stay there for 24 hours, it'll be hell to wash

holy shit OP does your lifestyle revolve around making washing dishes difficult for you?

Macaco hue

I wash dishes minimum twice a day. It's so quick and easy. I have a dishwasher and I only use it when I have people over and we make food and there's so many dishes that they don't fit in the sink.

I reuse my plate and fork/knife about 3-4 days before washing them. No room for dishwasher.

Before you wash dishes and pans/pots just make sure you leave some water in them for at least a few hours to soften everything up, no hard scrubbing required then.

And I usually cook enough meat/veggies for 3-4 days and then just cook some pasta or rice every day since that takes little effort anyway. Make sure to leave a bit of water in the rice/pasta pot after you've emptied it or that will really stick and harden up on the bottom. This way it's easy to rinse it out just before you put some water in it to cook your next meal.

And get one of those stainless steel sponges, they're really great.

>not teaching your kids even the basic responsibilities of cleaning up their own messes
If they're 4, they should be setting the table and washing their plates (with supervision and guidance, mind you, but they should be trained by that age)