A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day

A breakfast fit for a king. Literally the perfect way to start your day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QDuRU9b9Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Filthy ass stove top

Clean up you shit

i dont like bacon, replace it with chicken or something and god damn i see what you mean

Is that a pancake, also grizzly is that you?

I think that would make me feel sluggish for the rest of the day if I ate that in the morning

Jesus dude clean your living space you god damn animal.

>9 eggs
are you fucking insane

That is a disgusting amount of bacon. And I say that as someone who eats bacon daily. OP your blood has to be thick as molasses.

you should coock

lmao whoops. I meant to say, you should cook eggs and pancake in bacon grease, tastes fucking divine

>9 eggs
>tons of bacon
Jesus dude, you will suffer from major health problems if you eat this often.
You'll either die of a heart attack, get cancer or type 2 diabetes

>shit tons of eggs
>truck loads of bacon
>a single baby pancake

made me laugh

freudian slip

Projection

t. vegan faggot scared of dying

I dont see any onions

Just picturing all that grease in my stomach makes me gag

>all that fat
You're gonna kill yourself OP

what kind of cereal is that

Does anybody else ever do that thing where you fry an egg in the bacon grease and then instead of flipping it over you spoon the hot grease over the top so it cooks on both sides? SFG

>that pool of grease the bacon is cooking in
>9 eggs
>that tiny little baby pancake

3/10 meal

is that one meal?

it could feed a family of five ffs

This is a nice meal for bulking, but that pancake better be Kodiak Power Cakes, TM. with peanut butter and banana and another egg, otherwise you're just failing at everything, OP.
Honestly though, what's the deal with all that bacon grease? Drain it and save it for for use in lieu of oil and butter.
Don't forget to salt and pepper them eggs, and if you're shooting for protein you should strongly consider turkey bacon. Less calories; more protein.

Stir the eggs while they are in the pan and we're good. Replace the bacon with some beef mince patties or pork steaks and we're even better.

I honestly dont know how people can stomach eating all that fat early in the morning.

Nasty pig slop. A waste of a pig and chickens.

take your pic. They all have the added sugar jew.

Store brand Bran flakes with whole milk are my favourite. A lot of fiber, cheap as fuck and the milk gives it a surprising amount of flavour.

It's a creation of his own, Special K, bananas, double cream and jam, possibly a fifth thing but I forget.

I eat 2 strips of bacon and an egg with some beans every day for lunch, am I gonna die?

My arteries are clogging just from seeing this. And please OP, clean your kitchen. Good lord...

GOT EAT BIG TO GET BIG RIGHT BABE

t. soyboy

It's winter you fags, op is bulking. That's a completely reasonable bulking breakfast.

Looks good man, you forgot to scramble your eggs though.

Enjoy your overly greasy bacon with no caramalization.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR BACON

>yep

At that point I just eat oats but who knows maybe that's just as good.

You stupid shit, you have no fucking idea how to cook eggs or bacon properly. Go ask you mommy.

t. joe rogan

>not back bacon
>cooking eggs like some sort of fucking savage
>unironically eating a fucking pancake
fuck off

your one funny dood

Hello lenny

Normally I'd make some kind of snarky comment, but instead I'm just gonna try and help you OP. Stop eating that shit or you're going to suffer a ton of health problems. Don't listen to those fedora-tipping keto faggots who say saturated fat and cholesterol is "healthy"

>bagel with cream cheese
>all that bacon
God I miss having time in the morning

Wtf is that? A bacon stew?

Ive saved bacon greese and poached eggs in the greese before

2500 cholesterol. . about 10 times any human needs in a day

My grandma used to make eggs cooked in bacon grease, absolutely disgusting. I don't get how you can stomach that shit. I tried making it myself recently to see if I liked it now; still one of the grossest things I've ever consumed.

clean your stove up, poor that grease out(you want crispy bacon)

>Dying from cardiovascular disease at 30 starter pack

clean your fucking stove top you disgusting cunt
also I know you literally just cooked in them but your pans look like they were dirty before that, fucking clean them properly as well

>back bacon

fucking canadians/europeans

holy shit
eggs on bacon are amazing
you are a faggot

you first

Bumpeti bump

yes.
sugar.

that was the most memorable part, he pours sugar over it.

VEGANZ GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE!

>i don't like bacon
replace your life

Sorry to be all reddit, but bacon is in fact extraordinarily tasty and if you don't like it you're just wrong

plus you gotta use the grease to cook your hash browns (w/ onions, bonus for mushrooms, double bonus for minced chicken gizzards too)

Props to you if you can eat all of that

I really don't like that reddit has meme ownership over bacon. We need to take it back and give them something gay and feminine in its place, like cake or soy milk.

No. THIS is a breakfast Veeky Forums for a king.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QDuRU9b9Yw

>t. Mohammed Al-booboo

Yeah it's gay.

Tangentially related recipe: pound boneless skinless chicken breast flat. Put some ricotta cheese, cilantro, and peppers in the middle. Roll it up, wrap it with bacon, bake. Godly.

This makes me sick just looking at it

>eats breakfast
Fat piece of shit

Only a fatass would say that.

Looks yummy but way too much bacon user. If you want that much protein have steak and eggs instead

Literally the exact same thing I do. Every morning. People think I'm weird for liking the flavor of plain bran flakes but whatever

Right? The guy needs to learn how to cook bacon and eggs.

You sound fat. Are you fat?

clean the fucking stove

>pound boneless skinless chicken breast
sounds gay desu

>he doesnt realise that reddits obsession with their masculinity coming from things like bacon is one of the reasons reddit is so shit and that his post is basically the same insecure grasp for masculinity

the irony

true godtier breakfast is oatmeal
literally infinite possibilites

cutting?
>oatmeal with water, whey/egg white

bulking?
>oatmeal with milk, whey/1~3 eggs or egg whites + some fruit of choice

variatons
>oatmeal with milk + natural cocoa powder
>oatmeal with milk + natural peanut butter
and so on

Is this a brazilian brapper?
Would destroy 10/10

My bro!!!! This right here. Oats are glorious and are a staple of my meals. They are just too good and their variety never stops. I love adding a half cup of almond milk, with 100%natural Peanut Butter and a frozen half banana and frozen blueberries. Top it off with some cinnamon and you're all set.

nice heart attack by 35 retard

>racially ambiguous
>slutty as all hell
smart money is on yes, Brazilian

gonna be honest, that looks super fucking gross.
i dont know how you managed to make eggs and bacon gross.

uhh that's a pancake

Everytime I eat oatmeal-- usually with small apiary honey-- about 2 hours later a golden flow of oatmeal explodes out my ass.... all of it.

>useless

>Literally the perfect way to start your day.

So you meant to imply that you wish to...halt the universe, the orbit of the sun, and how it gives daylight to us first...and then proceed by walking down a path and that this method always works in restarting the universe?

That is what you were to imply since you used the word "literally" you fucking peasant.

Jimeny fucking christmas

nice twink breakfast, are you sub 200 lbs or something?

>not just letting the bacon simmer in it's own grease, but actually adding more and creating some kind of bacon soup

>50g fat on eggs alone

No ty.

>dietary fat gives you body fat
read a book or just give it a google search at least

>eating breakfast

>705% cholesterol on the eggs only (still a lot if you eat +3kcal daily)
>implying there's 100g bacon there's 96% of your daily sodium intake also another 100mg of cholesterol

Please eat this everyday OP. I don't wanna see another of these posts anymore

>you can burn all that fat during exercise

Still no need to take that much fat

i'm just gonna assume you are trolling

yeah until you have 3 fuckin pans to clean

have you ever cleaned a pan before? they're not hard to clean.

right but theres 3 of them

>having breakfast
Found the fat ass

steaming hard-boiled eggs is the true way to go...

instagram kathyzworld

>that bacon pan
with that much oil I could make enough eggs to eat the whole year, seriously. It probably drips oil when you bite those slices of bacon.

Animal fats increase test production.

I am aware of that, but I'm not drinking a glass of it in a breakfast, thank you very much