So what does Veeky Forums do in this situation?

So what does Veeky Forums do in this situation?

throw him off

Still kill myself

This is actually fucking hilarious.
In reality 99.9% of tranies look like tranies.
So this would never happen to me.

then pretend it didn't happen

wipe the semen off my face

fpbp (fifth post best post)

This. Some of them can make pretty convincing pictures online or whatever, but you can still tell almost immediately when you interact with them in real life.

>males pretending they have a vagina
I don't get this meme.

How do I spot a tranny? I'm a slav, we don't have this shit around here, but when I will be abroad, it will be good to know.

they look like dudes

if it's not immediately obvious (male bone structure deep voice etc.) look for an Adams apple.

there are really not that many

most are very easy to spot
you have very little chance of actually getting "trapped"

Remember that Tom Sawyer novel by Mark Twain? Through something at her. If she's pulling her knees together to catch, it's a dude.

this looks like a dude what's your point

marry him
>dat body and face

>Throw

>we don't have this shit around here

Oh poor brother Vladimir how wrong you are. Serbistan has one of the best gender reassignment surgery reputations around. Slovenia is deviant as fuck by default. Coatia has a the most funded LGBTQ community in the region. And Don't even get me started on weird ass traditions in the Bosnian mountains.
You just need to open your eyes a bit wider.

I don't know if this is bullshit but I heard it once and it's never done me wrong

Women have an extra bit of skin near their armpits that men don't

the point is that's the most feminine tranny you'll have to worry about

Slovakia here bro

Propose to her

Koji je tebi kurac sta pricas ti

>pretend
it didn't happen though

This Seriously, I think it's related to the "uncanny valley". I've met a fair amount of trannies irl since I live in a liberal hellhole. In pictures you can't really tell, but in real life it's uncomfortable obvious. I had a friend that was fucking a MtF and I gave him shit about it, he showed me a picture, and I said "well shit, it's not that bad", and then a few weeks later I met it, and it was so obviously a dude trying to be a chick. Also, most all of them aren't going to try to get away with fucking a guy without letting him know. Their mental illness aside, they are already a super vulnerable group, and they realize there is a decent chance of them getting murdered by pulling that shit.

Underrated

Holy shit, is this from the comic The Thin H Line??

You know in that movie 300 when they kick the nigger into the pit? Something like that.

Go for seconds, maybe thirds, and then let them kill themselves and pretend I never went there

That's fourth m8

>take her home and use her as a blowjob machine

Are trannies easier than women, Veeky Forums? I fucking need SOMETHING to love.

op

Dear Redditor,
OP doesn't count, otherwise everyone would be spamming spbp not fpbp.

Speak of the devil, I just came across this thing while looking for a gf.

There's a very special person in your life user that you are clearly neglecting. maybe you should spend some time with them.
> pic related

>So what does Veeky Forums do in this situation?
Not in any way shape or form gay, but seriously I'd just laugh.

This was best thread last night but I gotta go to bed early for work :(

Probably suck her dick in return

I wouldn't be in this situation because I wont have sex until marriage
accept Jesus you dirty sinners

Give it a star but do not message it. It will go crazy trying to find the one guy it thinks wants to hook up with it. after two days, press the X button to undo the star.

push him off

I passes right after taking the screenshot. I'm unironically disgusted by trannies and don't think transexuality should have any rights or protections (assaulting someone just for being trans is still assault)

yeah, a natty tranny

amen to that brother.

pfff. that thing only looked like a girl when it was 19. know it is 29 and the man features on its face are very noticeable.

Congratulate him for tricking me then let him kill himself.

He might be talking about Russia or Ukraine. Not as tolerant of the bullshit here.

t. Ukrainian

you'd be surprised

They're taller than average women with wide shoulders, narrow hips, mannish faces, big hands, and hilariously fake voices. Also they really cake on the makeup and driss like turbo sluts, but that's pretty common in girls too these days.

He's also fat and bald now.

>proceeds to post a half-face photo at a weird angle that doesn't show hands, forearms, how wide the shoulders are, etc etc ad infinitum
No shit they are good at pretending to be girls in pictures. They get to decide what to show in pictures, but IRL they don't get that privilege

top kek

so is your moms pearl to head ratio

Wife her.

trust me dude, you will know when you see one irl. even the top tier trannys cant hide the manly features. The new generation of MTF might have a chance if they start hormones before puberty but thats the younger generation

>And Don't even get me started on weird ass traditions in the Bosnian mountains.
škk

One day, brain transplants will be a thing. Then you'll get people with male brains inside a female body, able to give birth and all that comes with it.

Not sure yet whether it'll be awesome or shitty

Look how noticeable that hairy arm is, through the blur/filter

Literally this.

The most convincing ones are rare as fuck, if you see a regular tranny any day of the week you'll immediately know by their tone, posture or just their looks in general.

>Then you'll get people with male brains inside a female body
Their skulls are way too small to handle those 200ml exta volume