The fuck do you snack while on Keto?

The fuck do you snack while on Keto?
That and keto recipe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2011/06/17/early-farmers-were-sicker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Almonds
Pickles
Pork Rinds

or just don't snack you fat fuck

you don't stack on KETO, you do intermittent fasting on keto because it goes hand in hand

If you're doing keto correctly, you shouldn't even need/want to snack.

I'm doing keto + OMAD and it's not even hard.

Eggs. The answer is always eggs.

I've never had the habit of snacking. I've also never been fat. Maybe that's a habit you should try to kick.

>snacking
dont

Im also havin this problem. What are the keto dishes that satisfy/fill you the most through the day?

Good but be careful with the pork rinds. They're extremely calorie dense.

Also celery+french onion dip/peanut butter (crunchy or pic related only, and try not to use a lot)

I just eat nuts, salad, protein. My shits are huge and fibrous but they dont hurt only clog toilet which make annoying.

Keto is retarded, why are you guys doing this retarded diet? Haven't you guys done any critical research?

>needing snacks

how big of a fatass are you

i would snack cheese, avokado, fish, any vegetable in general or eggs.

OMAD you retard, why the fuck would you snack. I've had the best diet adherence and results on keto+OMAD (even at -1000kcal+ deficits). Previously I would crash diet for less than a month but keto+OMAD I was able to cut more than 9 weeks without breaking a sweat, and I had way more time to focus on doing work.

It's retarded because ____

Snacking is how you fail out of keto and gain weight instead of losing it. Eat once a day, max, you fatshit.

18/6 IF. Breakfast is 3 eggs with kale or spinach, and bacon or whatever meat is around, that takes me through the day if I want it to. Usually though I'll have a quest bar and coffee midway and a couple cheese sticks with vegetables to close out the day. Otherwise chug water. Avg a pound a day off for the last two weeks.

Literally the diet of every human being before agriculture. It's like our bodies are adapted to it.

Calling out a fallacy while simultaneously using two more.

I like Straight whipped cream, Strawberries with cream cheese, or strawberries with greek yogurt.

Plain greek yogurt is also pretty decent

Ah, the ol' fallacy fallacy.

Buy cucumbers, carrots, and celery. Cut them up and mix them for a healthy mix of veggies. Dip in little french onion dip or ranch, just a little though.

>any of that
>keto

Is Greek yogurt keto?

Yea, as long as it doesn't have any added sugar. I like fage whole, don't go for that low fat garbage.

All of that is keto if there's no sugar added.

Made some makeshift pickled eggs tonight.

>5 boiled eggs
>mason jar filled with different juices from jalepeno, pickle, banana pepper
>garlic, cayenne, salt

Should be ready in a week for some grub.

>Keto

Stop sucking e-fitness celeb cock user

black coffee/green tea.

toast some unsweetened shredded coconut until golden
melt peanut butter
mix. add salt to taste
you can eat it warm but I prefer to throw it in the fridge or freezer until solid and chilled. about equal by volume coconut to peanut butter works well
~200 calories, 18g fat, 7g carbs, 3g fiber, 1.5g sugar, 5g protein for about 1 tablespoon each

Enjoy dying before you're 30 like everyone did before agriculture. :^)

blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2011/06/17/early-farmers-were-sicker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors/

i dont understand this. why would you eat something so calorie dense on a diet. 200 cals for a tablespoon of food.
if you didn't eat that extra 200 cals a day then you'd lose an extra half pound a week.
keto is such a fatty meme diet
just eat less

I've moved away from complicated recipes recently. My favorite go-to meal is bacon, and I use the drippings to fry some zucchini with dill, basil, and sea salt.

I don't snack often but it's either celery and peanut butter, or macadamia nuts.

Been experimenting with different flours, since I can't stand the texture of coconut flour. Banana flour shows the most promise so far- it's the same fine, powdery texture as wheat flour with half the carbs. I successfully used it to dredge vegetables before battering and breading, and I'm thinking about using it to fill out my protein pancakes.