>tfw 1/2/3/4 soon but still no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
amazon.com/Under-Armour-Fleece-Highlight-Hoodie/dp/B019YJIDMY
youtube.com/watch?v=DrQRS40OKNE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice under armour hoodie bro

I am disappointed in myself. I wanted to get to 150lbs on my lifts (BP, squats, and deadlifts) and lift every day for an hour nonstop for Lent, to essentially lift the weight Jesus did for us. But I am not gonna make it in time and I feel ashamed of myself. I am at 100lbs BP, 110 Squats and deadlifts (I just started SS in December).
On the bright side though, I am pretty excited over a smash tournament I am planning to host for charity. I am about to talk to the venue and get it planned and I just have to announce the tournament to the area.

It's okay user, as long as you spend your time in improving yourself, you're not wasting it. By only staying at home you are already doing better than most people who will waste themselves drinking. Keep your friends close though.

I really want that hoodie

>2/3/4/5
> still no gf
> fucking sluts has literally drained my soul
>I just want a family and a loyal wife

This. This feel... is my heaviest lift.

>friend learning how to become a hair stylist
>asks me to come to her work to get a haircut for $16
>usually get it for free from my dad but whatever
>"I also want to do your eyebrows"
>alright how much extra will that cost?
>"oh its just $27 all together"

Fuck me. Heading there in an hour.

I dunno if she's interested in me or not, but I'm too afraid to ask her on a date and ruin or friendship if she rejects me. I'll probably kiss her at a party soon but I can't bring myself to ask her out sober. I suck

Workout was meh but I guess stalling on cut is unavoidable. Have the rest of the night to relax and play Vidya so I can't complain.

>learning
>charging money
>""""friend""""

That's gonna be a no from me dog.

Yeah I find it odd. Shes having all of her friends come down there to get a haircut though so Im starting to wonder if she makes commission or something.

Sometimes i genuinely think i will never get a gf and all my efforts are worthless

what efforts have you given recently

>used to be pretty chubby
>start lifting about 2ish years ago
>starting to look good, starting to tone up
>get contacts, get a haircut, get new clothes
>go to college
>meet a girl
>she's perfect and beautiful in every way
>fall in love with her
>tell her how I feel today
>she says she likes me as a friend
>she says she likes someone else

Why does it even matter if you can't change your face

>tfw you moved across the us and don't have any friends near by

You should honestly just ask her out, clear your mind. If she likes you she'll like the directness, if she doesn't she'll tell you, and you can move on. It's hard, but it's the right thing to do

I keep thinking about getting a tinder to fill the whole in my heart but I'm thinking that I'll just end up losing my virginity to a whore, and never find a girl to love

That feel is too real

>coworker harassing me and trying to get me fired
>none of my managers falling for it yet none of them want to do anything about it
>"Just talk it out lol"
>Mom just got diagnosed with leukemia
>still don't know how serious it is
>work is calling me in nonstop
>I can't find a way to relax at home and I'm constantly looking over my shoulder at work
The only silver lining is I haven't dropped any of my fitness routines but I feel like I'm going to explode on someone at any second. What do bros?

All you can do is hold on. The world will keep trying to beat you down, it will be unforgiving and cold out there. The only thing you have is hope, that one day it might get better, that one day you might escape. Batten down the hatches and brace for the storm, you'll become a better person when you make it to the other side.

Yeah, ultimately you're right. My secret hope was someone had an easy way out. I should probably re-read Meditations and grow up some more.

idk why, but I'm glad for this thread.

About to go to the gym, when I come back I'm smoking a fat bowl and cleaning my apartment.
After that, I'm gonna read, noodle on guitar for a bit while I watch netflix, then go to bed at 10.

Damn, nofap is a trip.

There are no easy solutions to life, honestly. Life isn't fair, it's not easy, but you have to deal with it. The only solace you have is that everyone else is going through similar hardships, and try to feel solace in your struggle together

Had a phone interview today, the guy seemed nice and it was a nice conversation, relaxed and I think he liked me. Yesterday another person also interviewed me from this place and I also felt like they liked me.

I'm gonna be crushed if I don't get this job, so many benefits, great for my resume, and I was given hope that they would hire me.

But hey, at least I have another interview for another place on monday, but I don't know, I'm so anxious.

Praying for you man

What if I lay alone in my bed, while drinking cocnut flavored vodka?
And I will still go to the gym tomorrow as soon as it opens on Saturdays, since its the best way to get through a hangover.

Hope you have a good night man, I remember the nights I spent high on Veeky Forums, those were the days.

No sense in worrying about things that haven't happened yet, no sense in worrying about things you can't have control over. All you can do is sit with the fact that you tried your best, and if you fail, try again

My ex qt trap >gf told me that she loves me after a few months of just fooling around after the breakup. Idk how to feel

you're my hero

>moved to a new city
>closest friend is 250 miles south
>loneliness starting to set it
>too autistic to go make friends, dont really want to
>even though lonely have no motivation or want to not be
>just sit around after work watching anime
>thought i would spend this time reading, meditating, improving myself
>havnt read a single time since i got here 4 weeks ago
>skipped the gym again today, didnt want to go

im empty inside, sometimes i find myself not thinking anything, like a void swallowing up all thought or emotion

Going through the same thing bro, what city you in

I don't know why I can't let go of the past. Whenever I'm not occupied with something my mind wanders no matter how hard I try to resist which leads to paralyzing anxiety and self-hatred. I talk to myself so much too, it's like there's another person inside of my head. I'm also haunted by these bizarre delusions (notably things about God ordaining judgement upon me for the stuff I've done) but I know they're not real yet I can't shake the haunting sensation out of my chest. I've dreamed of myself dying and then getting a "reset" in time where I could fix things so I'm afraid I might lose it and kill myself thinking I could go back for another chance.

I feel schizoaffective. The world seems so dreamlike to me in a way that's incredibly difficult to describe. I'm repulsed at existing but I'm ecstatic at how beautiful everything and everyone is. It's like my mind is a one-on-one trainwreck of love and hatred. I'm racked with all of these conflicting emotions. It's the happy ones which keep me going forward. I earnestly hope you guys find the resolve to keep living as well.

minneapolis

Something that helped me get off my butt was making a list of things I want to do daily on an app like loop. Even if you can get yourself meditating or reading for five minutes a day that's an improvement. If nothing else you can do some stretches or exercises while watching anime.

Just got back from round two of leg day

Had my shake and now it's time for some dabs and netflix

>i'm not lonely, i s-swear

it's healthier to try to directly deal with issues if you can, instead of keeping it all inside until you finally explode on someone.
Have you tried having a 1 on 1 conversation with the coworker? Just like explaining how they're putting all this stress on you and how you have no time to relax because of their shit. Maybe even mention your mom too and ask them why they hate you so much to be doing this to you.
If your coworker is not a complete cunt, they might feel guilty and stop their shit.
Not easy to do and might not be applicable in this situation, but it's one example of something you could do.

You have to force yourself out of your comfort zone, that's the only option. It's really hard to put yourself out there and meet new people, but that's all you have. Just try, if you fail, keep trying. That's all you can do

I understand what you mean. I did a lot of psychs back in the day, and now everything has sort of a glossy haze on it. I've started to talk to myself and record myself which helps me feel less lonely, but also makes me feel more sane. Hope you feel better

>tfw cozy friday night willingly spent at home
>settling in with a bottle of whiskey and some music
>cold and kind of snowy outside

Dam I'm in Raleigh

ill give that a shot user, i think meditating will really help me, if i can just get myself to do it

I have nothing except lifting and eating. The only time I go outside in my free time is to buy food. I'm getting closer and closer to 30 and the odds of doing anything even remotely out of the ordinary is shrinking by the day.

At this point, I genuinely wish I had the lack of self respect necessary to have a oneitis, be a beta orbiter etc, just because it would be something to think about. The worst part is that I'm not lazy or lacking energy, I just genuinely don't know what I'm supposed to do.

well were both here bruv
that would probably do it

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
>what have i become, my sweetest friend
>everyone i know goes away in the end

Thanks guys, I hope I can make it, I'm 2 steps away from my dream job and I'd be happy to finally be able to work and keep improving

Not relevant to fitness at all, but anyone here got a clearance with the government? I have an interview next week and I am 100% certain my past drug use is going to fuck me in the ass. I plan on being 100% honest.

>soon
gotta make it first

Have you ever been caught? If not, then why tell them anything?

You'll assuredly be dropped.

You bust inside?

Depends if it's criminal or not. If you went to the hospital for an overdose or something but did it as a kid so there's no charges they probably won't give a shit. The government and military care more about convict records than health ones.

Why wouldn't I

You're not getting it so fuck off loser.

I have not been "caught" by anyone. This is my first special investigator interview. I plan on telling them anything and more that was on the form I turned in for my clearance. I put pot usage down, but I did not put roid (test-e/adex/nolva cycle) usage down. When it comes to drugs, I am going to say I have done roids. In fact, I still do modafinil for long days.

Sooo... am I extremely retarded for doing this? My only fear is down the road when/if I get top-secret clearance. They hook you up to polygraph tests and shit man. The last thing I need is for them to find out that way.

I'm not a criminal. I've never been arrested or anything. But if you count me taking drugs (moda/roids) without a prescription, then yes I am a criminal kek. I did my roid cycle 6 months ago and left it off my clearance form.

I am pretty sure I am fucked kek.

I've been 100% apathetic towards women for a while now.

I can easily approach/entertain a girl but i never have any emotional investment at all.

Anyone else no this feel?

Unfortunately she is most certainly mentally ill and a sociopath. So trying to work it out is already a failure and she took that as a chance to escalate.

>being this dense
Go to www.reddit.com
I'm sure you already have an account made

Start with 5 minutes and try to go longer but consider 5 a success.

nah that's your home turf. You will never get it,even if they bring it back. I'll see to that.

>I've never been arrested or anything.
Then you're not a criminal. Don't involve your past issues with other people, especially potential employers. Nobody is going to know you're lying except for you and that's the only person who matters here. By the way, polygraph tests aren't magic lie detectors. All they do is measure your heart rate and temperature because if you're in the wrong mindset your BPM is going to go up and your face is going to flush with adrenaline. Just stay calm and pretend nothing happened because if the world is concerned with it that might as well be the truth.

In my experience twinks/traps/trans all get extremely attached after taking a certain amount of nut

You sound like a loser.

Dude, I am telling you. They have people I knew from years ago down on my form. And from there they ask friends of those friends and neighbors, etc. I'd rather just get it out in the open.

You're right, hence why I work for the government huehue. We have no value in the private sector so we do mundane paper pushing. Unfortunately, this clearance shit comes with the job.

Here you go amazon.com/Under-Armour-Fleece-Highlight-Hoodie/dp/B019YJIDMY

>get FAT
>lost my GF
>Get fit exit dyel mode
>Girl from my group starts chatting me up, I learn about who she really is outside classes
>Fall in love with her soul and her body
>After a few months we go out, after we finished our exams
>It's great
>She told me a 6'3'' spanish guy is moving to be with her
>I get crushed inside, but laugh it off, however I tell her that I saw something in her
>Walk her home, she actually appreciates IT
>I smile to her and walk away, feeling like Gosling at the end of blade runner
>Never felt more alive, but dead at the same time
>Been planning on going to Africa for a long time to treat people and be a good person
>Now I want to stay there forever, because somebody has to carry that weight

t. 5'11 med student with 6/10 face

>You're right, hence why I work for the government huehue.
Dude. i was fucking with you. The Government is a guaranteed paycheck.
I own a private but Uncle Sam is my main customer. i wouldn't make as much money as i do without him.
Don't knock the government paycheck.

>lose virginity to girl in one night stand while both hammered last year
>go on her fb profile yesterday out of curiosity
>it's full of articles about rape culture
>mfw

If that's how you feel then whatever, go for it. Your "friends" or their relatives and acquaintances saying you've done narcotics before seems really low of them. I don't see why they wouldn't fib to secure a good future for you.

I'm staying in tonight too but I want to go out tomorrow.

Tonight and tomorrow during the day is my productive time because I usually have no obligations.

Tonight:

>Cleaned my bedroom (live with 2 roommates in Boston)
>Set up a new monitor
>Put together coat rack
>Dusted everything
>Vacuuming

Going to wake up tomorrow early for more productivity

>Homework
>Wash my bedding
>Watch soccer when it comes on but still work.
>Go to the gym
>Go out

That's something. Pretty much every time we spend time together we fuck too so it's been a considerable amount of nut. Im not opposed to the idea of doing this long term but im just afraid she's keeping me around for ex sex and company until something better comes up

This feel hurts me to my core, stay strong

user this feel is so heavy, why does modern society have to be so backward

>have OCD
>comorbidity with Tourette's is high
>few times this week I've been unable to stop myself from shrieking in my house
>almost did it at the gym today
uh oh!

me too how old

talk to me Veeky Forums for today, I am weak

That doesn't surprise me at all whatsoever. The government is wasteful as fuck.

I gotta do what is best in the long run. And, in the long run, it seems the best way to go is to be clean.

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago, everytime I worked out during that time period I just thought that the weight I was picking up was nothing compared to the weight my mom was carrying. It made me feel a little better if I was working out for her.

Friday is my cheatday im swimming in junk food and i give no fucks

I will always stay strong, until I die. In my misery, I'll find only a way to help the others. Because no one deserves to suffer on the long run, but those who choose to do it to find in themselves the will to act against another's suffering, for they know what's at bay.

Used to have something similar, it sucks bro I wish I could help you out I just kinda stopped doing it, the shrink said to right down what I was thinking when I felt the need to say the verbal ticks got to lazy to write it down I just stopped, not sure if I out grew it or what happened

>Only available in youth extra small
It might fit a tiny manlet like you, but not you

>1/2/3/3 (deadlift form is dogshit so I dropped weight to focus on it)

>exGF and I split back in September
>Spent a while fucking Tinder sloots
>After each one felt more and more empty inside
>Stopped fucking Tinderellas
>My best friend of more than 15 years blows his own fucking head off days before Christmas
>Meanwhile my ex has been turning my dreams into nightmares for months
>Realize if I don't get myself out of the house I'm going to wind up a total recluse
>Started taking salsa and bachata lessons again
>Dance with this girl who makes me forget
about everything
>music is pretty loud so I didn't hear her name
>its been two weeks and I haven't seen her again
>group I dance with has been getting warmer and warmer to me so hopefully I'll have some new friends soon

In retrospect I loved my ex far more than she ever loved me, I gave her far more than she ever gave me. I am too good for her and I was too good to her. It really is best that we split but fuck my life I still love her like the idiot I am.

That's oddly beautiful user, hit me up if you wanna talk
Steam ID: MINT MUMBO

drinking in bars leads to fights which leads to police records.

After 25 rebellion without a cause loses its charm.

This legitimately hurts to read, I understand what you mean. It's really hard to be in a relationship where you love the person more than they love you, and no matter how hard you try you can't change that.It's hard enough during the daytime, but when you get no break from your grief in your dreams there's no where to turn. I understand user, I hope you feel better but I understand if you cant

>tfw banging a girl that has a bf
>tfw caught feelings for her
>tfw could never be with her since she isn't loyal

Wat do brehs

Been there done that. Just enjoy the moment while it last and get as much pussy as you can before it is over.

How about you stop being a fucking awful person and benefiting off of others torment

Believe me when I say you will regret not asking her out. She could like you too. Just fucking do it man.

>about to lose my job but I don't care because I'm so fucking depressed

This might be the year lads.

I feel you 100% user, make the most out of your day and focus on all positives no matter how large or small they are:)

You won't, you fucking pussy

Holy fuck you're pathetic.

"Hey, I'd like to take you out this weekend."

Literally that easy.

how are those as hoodies? my old college sweatshirt is getting pretty ratty, and my school switched to UA recently so they have some with that logo.

*with my school's logo.

Fellow Boston bro. Where you going out tomorrow? I'll be with co-workers at Club Cafe (no homo) celebrating a bday.

I have to see her everyday since we're both ROTC. I'm honestly too much of a faggot to do it, it would destroy me to hear her say she sees me as only a friend. I can easily make a move on her when we're drunk in the near future, it's my only chance at this point

Good shit mane

>I'm honestly too much of a faggot to do it
You got that right, user. No wonder she isn't interested in you.

anybody have this image in a higher resolution?

>Getting weights tomorrow and hyped asf.
>Been talking to a girl. She's cute and like the same stuff as me.
>Mental gains are doing good too.

I think I might actually make it guys. I thought making it was just a meme but I'm actually doing it. If I do make it all the way, I hope to see you all on the other side.

I kind of know that feel
>tfw stayed in city I went to college in
>slowly watch friends move away over the years
>no more social circle
>days consist of work, gym, vidya repeat
>weekends are ok, about once a month i'll meet with a friend for drinks

this shit fucking sucks

It's from the first couple seconds of this music video:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrQRS40OKNE

I have Adidas hoodies and they are actually very good. Sometimes I have trouble getting the shoulders through tho.