EAT LESS MEAT, DAIRY AND EGGS - MOST OLDFAGS ARE VEGAN EDITION

A lot of you aren't redpilled on the Meat and Dairy Question. We on average eat way to much meat and dairy. It's been increasing ever since. We lost connection with how it's produced, we
just go to the supermarket and buy whatever is cheap or tasty. There are three big reasons to start eating less meat:

>1) HEALTH: There have been many studies done on mortality and (processed)meat and dairy, consumption and there is a positive association between lower mortality of cardiovascular diseases, cancer and diabetes by people who eat a lot of meat and dairy in comparison with those who eat less or none.
Still not convinced that meat and dairy is bad for your health? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
WHAT THE HEALTH
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
>2) ENVIRONMENT: The livestock sector may be the largest source of water pollution (due to animal wastes, fertilizers, pesticides), and it contributes to emergence of antibiotic resistance. It accounts for over 8% of global human water use. It is by far the biggest cause of land use, as it accounts for nearly 40% of the global land surface. It is a significant driver of biodiversity loss, as it causes deforestation, ocean dead zones, land degradation, pollution, and overfishing.
Still not convinced that animal agriculture is one of the biggest environmental threat? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
COWSPIRACY
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
>3) ETHICS: Animals are sentient beings, they feel pain and suffering. Putting them into death camps, taking away there children and killing them is unethical. Animals are not property or a commodity. They have a will to live.
Still not convinced that eating meat isn't morally justifiable? Watch this documentary for further redpills:
EARTHLINGS
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

So bad for health and environment + unethical.
Do you eat meat and dairy Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871675
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24898223
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24636393
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21983060
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23836264
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25192735
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1552366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19321569
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20425575
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15134976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19064574
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21764858
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11445478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11911282
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18471323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724470
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21900107
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21915130
clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/11/10/3828.full.pdf html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19838933
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10189040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25367323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15351581
journals.lww.com/nutritiontodayonline/Abstract/2013/03000/Exploring_the_Soyfood_Controversy.5.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729654
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19318430
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19996398
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19221874
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20956506
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22524810
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21357380
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22539238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23725149
tinyurl
youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-kill-animals-too
youtube.com/watch?v=kOvwc8_QXiY
livescience.com/31974-earliest-human-hunters-found.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>survive long enough to die from cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes
>die from "natural causes" before these diseases run their course
try posting some real studies instead of propaganda movies that twist the facts
>you can't, because there has never been a legitimate study that wasn't biased or half baked for either side

Just had 3 free range eggs with shredded Mexican blend cheese, was delicious

Meat is cheap and plentiful where I live, why would I pay a premium to get less food?

>try posting some real studies instead of propaganda movies that twist the facts
>>you can't, because there has never been a legitimate study that wasn't biased or half baked for either side
Haha try again
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871675
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24898223
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24636393
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21983060
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23836264
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25192735
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1552366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19321569
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20425575

I can post more but dumping studies isn't useful because most of the studies posted never get read.

You know what motivates people to not go vegan?

These bullshit posts.

BTFO

Eggs are sentient beings they feel

wtf is that pic. I'm so confused

>His physician also prescribed a low-sodium, plant-based diet that excluded all animal products and refined sugars and limited bread, rice, potatoes, and tortillas to a single daily serving.
he stopped feeding his body protein and it devoured the irregular proteins and replenished them, common autophagy from fasting.
meat and vegetables is the ultimate diet.
>Adventist study
>Adventist study
>Adventist study
>Adventist study
>Adventist study
>However, prospective studies with better measures of dietary intake and clinical measures of diabetes are needed to clarify this relationship.
no control over their diet, the subjects self reported
>Adventist study: Much more research is needed, particularly on the long-term health of vegans.
>uncooked extreme vegan diet causes a decrease in bacterial enzymes
yeah, your body doesn't use the same enzyme to break down matter for digestion, but we started cooking food so we didn't have to spend all day eating so we can be more productive (where is study of raw meat?)
>There is convincing evidence that vegetarians have lower rates of coronary heart disease, largely explained by low LDL cholesterol, probable lower rates of hypertension and diabetes mellitus, and lower prevalence of obesity. Overall, their cancer rates appear to be moderately lower than others living in the same communities, and life expectancy appears to be greater. However, results for specific cancers are much less convincing and require more study. There is evidence that risk of colorectal cancer is lower in vegetarians and in those who eat less meat; however, results from British vegetarians presently disagree, and this needs explanation.
they disagree with the studies done, also they are using Adventist data
>plant-based nutritional approach
they are controlling type 2 diabetes by eating real food, they could add real meat and still get the same results, insulin spikes are not caused by fat

Seventh-day Adventist Church
>The pioneers of the Adventist Church had much to do with the common acceptance of breakfast cereals into the Western diet, and the "modern commercial concept of cereal food" originated among Adventists.[39] John Harvey Kellogg was one of the early founders of Adventist health work. His development of breakfast cereals as a health food led to the founding of Kellogg's by his brother William. In both Australia and New Zealand, the church-owned Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company is a leading manufacturer of health and vegetarian-related products, most prominently Weet-Bix.

why was the health of the world not in jeopardy prior to this push against meat and fat?

I just read through
>Vegetarian diets in the Adventist Health Study 2

Doesn't this just say "People who try to eat healthy are healthier"?

No one is a vegan because they're lazy and careless about what they eat...

>why was the health of the world not in jeopardy prior to this push against meat and fat?
it wasn't
The Kelloggs led a huge smear campaign against eggs and started the whole "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

Also introduced circumcision as a way to stop American boys from masturbating.

>MOST OLDFAGS ARE VEGAN
You stupid faggot. I'm 53 years old in exactly one week, have eaten meat, eggs, and dairy my entire life, am healthy as a goddamned horse, LDLs low, HDLs high, lipids normal, lift, race road bikes, 6'4" tall, less than 10% bodyfat, and goddamned handsome. You vegan trolls are so full of shit it makes me laugh. I'll bet you don't even lift or do anything more than walk from the couch to the refrigerator to get more soda and eat garbage food all day long. Seriously shove it up your ass you fat piece of shit, you're not fooling anyone, and 'veganism' is a stupid cult that needs to die, die, die.

since it looks like OP was BTFO, I'll entertain this user
notice that Kelloggs is not pushing a vegan agenda, but a vegetarian agenda?
what goes great with cereal?
can't forget your bovine infant feeding formula!

McDonalds used to use lard to fry their fries, then vegetable oils were developed (from motor oil) and were the cheaper option and replaced lard in the vast majority of restaurants
Adventist church companies, like the ones mentioned in my prior post, are tax exempt due to their religious status

I behead my roosters with an axe and watch them run around my lawn, what are you gonna do soyboy pussy kek

Look at all those reasons, woo nelly.

This is what is known as a super Soylent.

And this.
This is what is known as a Super Soylent which has ascended past a Super Soylent. Or, you could just call it a Super Soylent 2.

>One of America's great nutritional pioneers, John Harvey Kellogg, was also one of the first Americans to realize the great potential of soy in human diets. Kellogg developed America's first meat analogs, which became the prototypes for all the many soy-based meat analogs subsequently developed by Adventist companies such as Madison Foods, International Nutrition Laboratory, Loma Linda Foods, Worthington Foods, and a host of others. Kellogg also developed the first acidophilus soymilk. His writings and teachings on diet and health, as well as on soyfoods, affected the lives of hundreds of thousands and had a strong impact on most of America's early Seventh-day Adventist soyfoods pioneers, as described in the following sub-chapters.

>Starting in March 1921 Dr. Kellogg began to run articles about soyfoods in his monthly publication Good Health, which had a large circulation. This was one of the first US magazines to teach people about soyfoods. Articles (some of which were reviews of scientific journal articles) included "The Soy Bean in Chinese Cookery (March 1921, by Effie Funk Muhse, 7 p., including detailed information on the production of tofu, soy sauce, soy sprouts, and soy oil), "Food Value of the Soy Bean" (Aug. 1923, 1/8 p. including mention of soymilk and tofu), "The Dietary Value of the Soy Bean" (April 1927, 1/3 p.), "Better Food Values for Smaller Expenditures" (June 1927 by A.A. Horvath, 11/4 p.), "Soy Bean Milk" (Sept. 1928, 1/8 p.), "Chinese Babies Thrive on Milk from Beans" (Dec. 1928, 1/2 p.), and "A Soy-Bean Preparation for Infants" (Dec. 1929, 1/4 page).

>Dr. Kellogg had first mentioned soy in the 1917 edition of his book The New Method in Diabetes. In the extensively revised 1933 edition of this book he greatly expanded the section on soyfoods, giving a recipe for homemade soymilk prepared from freshly ground soy flour, plus four pages of instructions for making cultured Soy Acidophilus Milk at home.

>Dr. Kellogg had long been interested in the virtues of fermented milks and the problems with cow's milk. As early as 1895 he had written an article entitled "Milk as a Food Unsuited to Adults," in which he stressed the various dangers of cow's milk and recommended a product called Kumyzoon (produced by his Sanitarium Health Food Co.) in which the milk lactose had been replaced by lactic acid. No mention was made of soymilk. In an 18-page pamphlet "Cow's Milk as a Cause of Disease" (1896), Kumyzoon had been replaced by Lac Vegetal, a milklike beverage made of ground almonds. The July 1901 issue of Good Health magazine contained a full-page ad headlined "Cow's Milk Kills Babies"; it promoted the milk substitute Malted Nuts produced by Kellogg's Sanitas Nut Food Co. In the November 1924 issue of Good Health, Kellogg wrote that cow's milk forms tough, large curds in the infant's stomach. The September 1928 issue of Kellogg's magazine Science and Health had a short article on soymilk in Italy.

>By 1930 Dr. Kellogg was making his first soymilk at Battle Creek and serving it to some of his patients. Confirming earlier reports by Fischer (1914) in Germany on soymilk and other vegetable milks, he found that "It is digested more easily than cow's milk. The curds formed in the stomach are smaller, less gastric juice is required, and gastric digestion is completed sooner." He did not feel, however, that the product was of good enough quality to market it commercially. Dr. Kellogg, personally, drank soymilk regularly at mealtimes, often mixing it with a little cow's milk to improve the flavor. In 1937 he stated that his typical breakfast while he was living in Florida consisted of a glass of soymilk and a banana; he then ate only two meals a day.

Nothing. Because he cant find you cause your posting on an anonymous message board you cucklord.

Lol go to bed gramps

there is a step you can take to make the calculation of 8+5 easier by adding until you get the next multiple of ten and then adding what's left over. it's always easier and faster to add a number to 10 or 0 than to add a number to any of the other numbers.

even (((they))) don't eat the crap they push to us
and intermittent fasting, heh

Bet all the people who fasted pre Fukushima sure are regretting it right about now a days. Soils are so denatured in comparison to tree ripened peaches and figs grown in the 1950's or 60's.

>asks why you care more about animals than human beings

Animals deserve much more sympathy than human "beings"

t. an omnivore

I'll just leave this here

>VG has testicular cancer
No thanks, sticking to meat. By the way, I don't trust anyone who doesn't post pics.

Friendly reminder morality is 100% made up and not real

You don't understand how Adventist studies factually create data of you disregard all of them. You can just look at the data before disregarding. Also they are not all Adventist. Nice try, brainlet.

(OP)
>MOST OLDFAGS ARE VEGAN
You stupid faggot. I'm 53 years old in exactly one week, have
eaten meat, eggs, and dairy my entire life, am healthy as a goddamned horse, but my heart hurts, my doctor keeps telling me thinks that I don't understand and my peepee no work
snd hlp

>edgelord the post
I remember when I first joined the internet

This dude is an omnivore, which kills the soyboy-poster

guys I'm 19, have aten mostly meet for my whole life, and my heart really hurts. I can't get any girlfriend. my penis is really small. I fart on accident a lot, weak buttholes. I post pictures of guys with their mouth open and call them soy on Veeky Forums all day. my mom is gonna kick me out and I am high school drip out. pic is relation

>go to walmart
>pay $6 for a carton of free-range eggs
>little beknownst free-range is just a random marketing term
>eggs cannot be labeled as healthy and a slew of other terms
>get ass-cancer last year
>"vegans gave me cancer"

>meat is cheap
>$4 for a hamburger! so cheap!
>look at that stupid faggot eating his rice for $.10/bowl
>hahaha stupid begans
You're a dumb, uneducated child and you should feel bad.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

>Estrogen-addled vegan
>Jumps from "Free range labeling doesn't guarantee the ethical treatment of animals" to "Eggs give you ass-cancer"

sasuga

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15134976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19064574
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21764858
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11445478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11911282
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18471323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724470
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21900107
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21915130
clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/11/10/3828.full.pdf html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19838933
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10189040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25367323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15351581
journals.lww.com/nutritiontodayonline/Abstract/2013/03000/Exploring_the_Soyfood_Controversy.5.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729654
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19318430
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19996398
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19221874
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20956506
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22524810
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21357380
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22539238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23725149

>mfw soy isn't a miracle food and big pharm wants you to stop eating it

Eggs have more estrogen than a slab of tofu. Nice try, whiny-boy.

>MOST OLDFAGS ARE VEGAN EDITION
Starting off the thread in the vegan typical dishonest fashion, eh?

>this meatcuck thinks soy adds estrogen
>being this unread

Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

>The copypasta destroys the damage-control dairy shills.

>mfw 4 in 10 young adults nowadays have concerns about eating meat
>mfw veganism has quadrupled in the past five years and is the biggest food trend of 2018
>mfw my vegan tendies are everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

>You're a dumb, uneducated child and you should feel bad.
Says the strawmanning faggot

Go read what a strawman is and feel bad about yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

kek, brainlet

>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.
>>$4 for a hamburger! so cheap!
Why can't vegans be honest for a second?

>implying rice is more expensive than a hamburger
>implying this wasn't the original argument, that meat is cheap where you live
>implying that all vegans aren't honest
Lurk more. Stop posting. You're losing an argument and you don't even realize it.

>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.
>implying rice is more expensive than a hamburger
>implying this wasn't the original argument, that meat is cheap where you live (99c for a pound of chicken thighs is indeed cheap, user - that's why you had to use a strawman)
Vegans are evidently not honest, as seen in every vegan thread.

Can you link me to a single peer review journal or .org site published after 2010 that provides evidence that a vegan diet is any better than a balanced, unprocessed diet that involves meat?

Why do you keep lying?

>he doesn't understand logical fallacies
>pack it up, vegans converted another million. Thanks for being your average brainlet that will probably stay an omnivore until it's banned by the UN.

Prove me wrong.
inb4 u can't

Here's one that's not on your list.. do you know how many animal deaths are required for modern crop growing practices? Think of the insects alone. Once lab grown meat is plenty cheap and available I'll switch, but until then you can enjoy your no gains alone.

>guys, vegans kill animals too and nobody can be 100% vegan, so I'm gonna suck down some fat animal abuse tonight
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-kill-animals-too
>being this retarded
What's next, plants feel pain too?
Moron.

You haven't proved that chicken eggs have estrogen in them. Not even one study.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOvwc8_QXiY

>>he doesn't understand logical fallacies
What don't I understand about
?

Notice this get ignored in favour of ad hominem tactics they use against the people they can

eggs are the dope. I know I'm in for a good day of work when I chug along like a stinking fart rocket

I love steaks. I'm getting one or maybe two slabs later.

You know how many animals die and lose their habitats for the sake of agricultural farming?
>farmland takes up natural habitat
>Those massive combine harvesters churn up rodent and bird life even foxes in the name of human cereal consumption
>fertiliser chemicals run into surrounding rivers and kill the life. Ruining aquatic biodiversity
You wanna save the animals? Kill yourself without reproducing

While i'm basically vegan aside from the odd egg here and there, those documentaries are so fucking shit. I got 30 minutes into what the health and turned it off when he made the claim eating eggs is the equiv to smoking x amount of ciggies, what the fuck?

Beat this very simple argument vegans.
Humans have been hunting and eating meat from more than 2 million years. Why is eating meat wrong?
livescience.com/31974-earliest-human-hunters-found.html
happy merchant pics don't count as an argument.

>meat is cheap
>rice is cheaper
Argument defeated.
Are you retarded?

Daily reminder that 99% of animals are factory farmed, 90% of the amazon deforestation was for raising cattle, and 95% of plants produced feed animal agriculture. Educate yourself.

Humans have also been raping, murdering, and some even love themself some child porn. Guess we should do all those things too.

I love these threads. No one on Veeky Forums is a vegan and anyone genuinely shilling Veganism is either shitposting or a moralfag liberal from r/fitness.

Guess what? Some people still do that and we are told it's racist for that not not be ok

>eating meat is comparable to rape and murder

as usual, regardless of which diet is superior for overall health (hint: pescetarianism), adopting the mindset of those foolish enough to adhere to a vegan diet is the easiest way to ensure that you never develop an identity as anything other than a follower of trends

Rice is an inefficient and incomplete source of protein, user. To get the same amount you get from chicken thighs you'd have to eat ungodly amounts of rice, and even then you won't get everything you need - so no, it's not cheaper.

>Comparing the lifestyle of the majority of people to the acts of the minority of people

What I’m saying is that agriculture is still systemically killing animals and if you care that much then every time you eat a cornflake that blood is on your hands. Don’t tell me to educate myself I am likely more educated than you and I don’t get my arguments from unchecked facts I believe from a biased documentary

Still ignored

worse still, some humans willfully choose a life of arbitrary restrictions instead of enjoying the full extent of the culmination of thousands of years of individual culinary traditions and cultures converging to deliver a near limitless array of food derived from all life on the planet

because they can't

>not seeing the flaw in logic that was pointed out by the vegan user
Please don't post, you're just going to make normal people look bad.

There's literally dozens of studies above. Are you blind, or just lazy?

Vegans live longer on average:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

>people who are conscious of what they eat live longer than people adhering to no dietary restrictions
w o o o w

>plants have anti-cancer effects, nutrients that are required, omnis lack nutrients, meat is beetus and cancer, eggs are cancer, dairy is cancer
the post.

>certain foods have a correlation to cancer so I'm just going to adopt a zero tolerance policy on them for the next 60 years I'm on this earth
enjoy your life, bubble boy

>not being vegan for the health benefits, abolishing animal cruelty, better recovery times, beautiful women

give me like one actual reason instead of muh ethics why I shouldn't.

>8% less cancer is worth missing out on half of all foods
>a niche of a niche is going to impact a trillion dollar industry
>implying you can possibly recover faster than people who have taken the salmon every day pill
women are fair game though, vegans tend to end up a lot more feminine and that's been in vogue for quite a while

>half of foods
There are above a thousand vegan foods, and like 4 meats that people generally eat.
>being this stupid
Meatcucks. Not even once.
Dairy sales are down by about 15% in the last year. I guess people are waking up.
Mercury poisoning must do wonders for recovery time. That must be why pro athletes are going vegan /s
Vegan women are hotter. Vegan men are sexier. There's a hole to fill when women know that you're passionate, caring, and have the balls to defend animals. Pic related.

>Vegan women are hotter. Vegan men are sexier.

[citation needed]

>There's a hole to fill when women know that you're passionate, caring, and have the balls to defend animals. Pic related.

I would be lying to myself if I subscribed to a made up concept such as morality.

>I would be lying to myself if I subscribed to a made up concept such as math/science/health/etc
ftfy
>Vegan women are hotter. Vegan men are sexier.
Being more fit, and less obese is generally seen as sexier. Most vegans are either slender or beefed to the teeth.

>math and science are made up things on par with a literal fictional concept

Got some actual basis for that statement?

Daily reminder that the jews want you to die from heart disease

>Beefed to the teeth
sure

you are a mirror to the cattle you so banally defend; food to other humans is art equal to the best of film and literature, to deny yourself that which acts as cornerstone to the most intricate dishes of so many cultures is to remain ignorant to one of societies great achievements
milk alternatives are finding their footing, which is good, a 40 calorie cup of almond milk is a lot easier to factor into a cut than 200 of the equivalent whole milk, but you're once again ignorant to think a 15% drop in a single sector of the worldwide industrial farming complex is any indication of its end
salmon do not accumulate mercury, and fish oil is one of the only nutrients with proven, indisputable effects on overall recovery
there also no pro atheletes competing to any amount of success as vegans; if they are vegan now they are no longer progressing, if even competing
attractiveness is purely subjective at best
you want to fill your holes, go fill them, but a woman who finds you worth more for being ethically invested in cattle isn't going to be use for much more than that

>he thinks his farmed salmon aren't literal dioxin sponges
my sides dude
>how to btfo yourself in one post
Read up user. There's studies above.

Why the fuck do vegans INSIST that morality is a real thing and not just made up?

Instead of just going
>hey it isn't an actual thing, but here's my argument for why it's important to abide by a common set of moral values for the sake of society and peace of mind as humans naturally feel negative emotions towards certain actions
you go full retard and yell
>DURR MORALITY IS REAL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE IN EMPIRICAL REASONING?????? CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!! IF MAGICAL FORCES OF MORALITY DON'T EXIST NEITHER DOES SCIENCE!!!!

It's fucking cringeworthy to watch and you just embarrass yourself by acting like a smug pseudointellectual parroting bullshit you've read.

Who gives a fuck what diet people choose as long as they are healthy. Take your ideological agenda elsewhere. You aren't going to stop a multibillion dollar industry by switching to veganism and shilling it the people on Veeky Forums.