Veeky Forumsfa/

lets talk Veeky Forums fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HR3YyUAX9p
vocaroo.com/i/s1wlUloAFfQS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post the one where the Veeky Forumsizen btfo Veeky Forums with a plain tee.

>ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

How can I wear cute fitgirl clothes without everyone seeing my penis? :(

Fit trap problems

degenerates like you belong on a cross

Jesus was on a cross, was he a degenerate too?

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
choose one

It’s a real problem though. I have all these super cute yoga pants and things that make my butt look good, but then it’s like oh yeah I have a penis and can’t wear this out :(

Cut off your penis?

jungle jacket is the perfect venn diagram of Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /k/

Why would you care? Literally everyone you interact with knows you have a penis

Ask the jews

That shit’s so expensive. It’s like $10k usd just to have adam’s Apple shaved down :/

On the list of surgeries, penis removal is dead last unfortunately.

Strangers generally don’t!

throw on one of these and watch the pussies flood the street

I hate to break it to you dude but every single person you know can tell without a doubt

I have a trap/trans fetish.

Anyone that is attracted to you is attracted to the fact that you have a dick. Rock it

What makes you so sure? What is it about me that gives it away?

:/

I don’t really feel comfortable doing that

>Well fitting black jeans
> Loud Hawaiian or Okinawan shirt
>Used car salesman accessories (ring, chain or watch etc.)

Veeky Forums refers to it as sleaze core.

Been loving it

The entire way you look obviously, not to mention your voice. Post your face and I'll tell you for sure but I'm afraid "passible" transexuals are 1 in a million

wear half sleeve henleys like the driver to show off those sleeves stretching against your bicep peaks

He looks like a faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s1HR3YyUAX9p

vocaroo.com/i/s1wlUloAFfQS

I also have a thing for traps. Everyone looking at you long enough to notice either:

1) Hates traps and can spot them really well
2) Wants to fuck traps and can spot them really well

Either way they're focusing on your dick. Own it.

I unironically dress like this at the office minus the suspenders.

You do have a really good feminine voice, but it's mostly visual indicators. I've seen plenty of trans people on tinder and 100% of the time I can tell before I read the bio. I think it has to do with fat distribution on the face.

People actually are looking to see if I have a bulge? :(

This is making me feel super self-conscious

I mean, I wouldn't be too self conscious about it desu. It's weird to think about but almost everyone looks at the erogenous zones of people they're attracted to, it's like an animalistic thing. People look at tits, asses dicks, you name it. They aren't like, checking. They most likely just assume you're trans and then because they're into that they look. People just check each other out, even subconsciously out of habit.

This thing just inserted desu randomly into my post and I am not okay with it.

Idk.

If you liked a trans girl and noticed she was trans how would you act around her? Would you ask her out.

Yeah it does that. Never known what desu was supposed to mean but it’s kinda cutesy xD

I mean ideally, yeah. I'd probably just approach her the same way I would any other girl. It's just a kink. The only reason that I would want a trans gf to be super passable is so that it wouldn't be weird for her to meet my family if the relationship got serious, but that's more a byproduct of circumstance than anything else. I'm in Texas so they're just not the most open minded bunch.

Would you date someone like me seriously? Like maybe marriage??

Yeah probably, I go pretty middle of the road kinsey scale though so I can't speak for the super hetero people.

did this motherfucker shave his arm to show off his tattoo?

rolled up sleeves look so fucking shit

Aww where can I find guys like you lol. Mostly guys never introduce you to their families and just want blowjobs... :(

>doesn't know what desu was or is

The absolute fucking state of this place these days. You fucking retards make yourselves unwelcome in our place. Outsiders plain and simple who are too fucked in the head to even consider the basic courtesy of lurking first. Kill yourself.

youd have to be extremely passable and also still have that d

>Not wanting to breed sweet trap booty

Probably on a soy based diet

It’s some kinda Japanese word I guess. It’s never been too important to know what it meant. Can just throw it into translator I guess but meh

Kill your self too. Fucking bad enough that you spout your trans shit here, you could at least have the manners to lurk for a bit in the place you chose to come to.

Dating sucks for everyone. I thought it would get better now that I'm fit, sociable, and have a nice career but it still sucks. Now I just find all these THOTS my age who just want me to buy them shit.

I've been here since 06, I'm well aware of it. It's not like it matters though you loser. This community isn't a special club anymore.

This fucking guy, hahaha. Mad that people don't meet the rules for his safe space!

Yeah dating is the fucking worst. I thought getting fit would help me find men but no one even knows I’m sorta fit because my clothes hide everything.

Which brings us back to the thread topic I guess. What should a cute trap wear to show off her legs and butt without everyone seeing her penis? :(

lol, that's nice, i like walking around in my under garments personally

>aware of it
>makes posts that directly display lack of knowing
Not mad enough to commit suicide over it faggot. Traps always posted here but at least back then they had some manners like everyone else.

I'd go with track shorts. They're sort of baggy in the front because they have a pocket for keys, etc. They also show a lot of leg and butt.

Learn to tuck

That would be really cool if such a faggot wasn't trying to cop it for casual wear around not but a gay bar in Key West...