I’m tryna make some social gains

i’m tryna make some social gains.

she’s on the left, what do i say bros?

What's your friend up to?

Can you introduce me to your friend in the last photo?

you say hi you retard

"Women with dyed hair are shallow and disgusting"

winner

she looks like a thot ngl

i’m cool widdit

They just look so basic and dumb

you're not gonna be cool with it when she does these common thot behaviors:
1. cheats on you
2. incites needless drama
3. is really dumb
4. is really vapid

do you even share any interests with this chick?

mgtown please go
it’s fucking tinder, i’m trying to get my
dick sucked by a thot. fuck off

from the op you made it sound like it was more than that honestly

i just said that so anal janitors didnt take down the thread. usually it works

>thinking people use tinder for long-lasting and meaningful relationships

since there's literally nothing else on her profile, ask her about college. what she's studying, when she graduated/graduates, where she's from, etc.

she looks basic as fuark. hope you like mimosas and brunch.

Then fuck off to /b/ or /r9k/ instead of slyly breaking the rules of a topical board

as if tinder threads arent up here 24/7, newfag.

That's a fake account, how has nobody said this??

I've always been attracted to these basic types. Vapid girls are so much easier and lower maintenance than the artist/creative types. You go basic bitch shit with her, she instagrams it, gets 500 likes, and is happy for a week. No daddy issues. No crying. No meme depression. It's easy. I started exclusively dating sorority girls in college and it's just so much fucking easier than dealing with the actually "deep" girls.

Report Emily

tbf fake accounts dont usually have universitys tagged, but it does look fake other than that.

are you gonna get your reparations user?

We already have a winner.

Post or go away.

>durr the board already sux so what's one more thread lmfao

cancer

The brunette is smonking hot. The blonde looks like shes retarded.

stop bumping the thread then and fuck off.

Hmm. No.

>tbf fake accounts dont usually have universitys tagged
they've fixed this - however its not universities that are regionally typical for where you live.
i don't live in usa, but at 1 specific distance, say 8 or 11miles from me on tinder there are always hotties from random american colleges. a few randoms makes sense, not dozens.

i don't even match with bots anymore tho, i think my tinder is broken, i swipe either way on a bunch of profiles and open the app later and see several of the same profiles. this isn't 1 or 2 accounts being restarted over and over again

there's a spectrum. you don't have to date either basic af or angsty artists who post to deviantart exclusively.

i met my wife (D1 runner with her PhD) on a dating app so it can happen.

Nerd girls are vastly overrated and will frustrate you endlessly with their melodrama and immaturity which they think they don't have.

>D1 runner
is she black?

>tinder threads are my favorite threads on this board
>so much fun and banter
>6 times out of 10, there is some absolute faggot who bitches and moans, complaining about off topic threads

fucking kill yourself

hopefully, am i right?

asian. middle distance. so she's like the supreme empress of cardiobunnies. i run a lot more because of her (which isn't so bad since i need to run for work anyway and my fitness goals aren't bloatlifting or aesthetics but general athletic performance)

>my dick is only 4 inches erect. That's ok right?

dubs get

OP, why are you being a faggot? Just message her you nigger. Post results

fuck this emily girl, try to get mom's number.

I think these are more your speed, faggot.

If you've ever scrolled down the front page of Veeky Forums and wondered why this board fucking blows for actual discussion of fitness, lifting and technique then you're the reason why. You are even worse than the vast swaths of Zyzz cocksuckers who ballwashed him 9 out of 10 threads 24/7 back during his zenith. You're the one who should fucking kill yourself, you /soc/ tier brainlet cunt who needs to experience socialization vicariously through Veeky Forums.

Current girl I'm fucking is in love with me, how do I stealth contact women on tinder without getting caught?

get prepaid mobile phone. Only use it when you're alone.

In my experience, you can’t. Do what any normal guy does and pick up bar sluts. It’s what men have done since the beginning of time

Fug did you get caught dude? And I wanna hit bars but my friends are all faggots that got bogged into relationships, am I a sadkunt if I go pick up girls alone?

>tfw never match anyone 8+ on tinder, but often times have no problem picking up hoes like this in real life

the fuck is wrong with me. or rather...with hoes

trying using tinder when your drunk

how will that help me?

Go for a quick fuck because she looks thottie material. Don't get attached and move on.

The market for men on dating sites is complete trash. Any fag can send messages a girls way but it takes balls to walk up to a bit slut. That's why real life always gets better quality. The same sluts I can get at a bar I can guarantee left swipe me 100% of the time

Just don’t keep going alone to the same bar and you’ll be fine. If you keep going alone to the same bar then it will look weird. If you look normal and not some nerdy dweeb nobody will bat an eye.

>finger blasted a girl in the basement of a house party
>see her on tinder
>she swiped left

She looks dumb as a box of rocks. Can't you do better somehow?

lol

>finger blasted
What are you, 13?

i cant fucking figure out what shes saying

She noticed that I was a salesman and asked what I sell. I said that I sold fitness equipment. And she attempted to make a witty response

user was asking about what the attempt at a witty response was supposed to be since it's incomprehensible

That's rough dude. I know all too well that these house party sluts can be so whorrish that they can fuck guys and legit not remember a single detail. Like taking cock is as routine as sipping a cup of water for them

No. Tell her something like: "Let's meet up and we can talk more about the product." Get her on a date as soon as possible. Act like a salesman, except you're not selling fitness product, you're selling your dick.

I think she meant like treadmill
but as a terrible pun? tread-mill-ion?
anyway, yeah, you taking rolls user?

what the fuck
>that nose
oy vey she wants you to be her very very special goy

Respond with this emoji

>Your pun is shit but I like you

That's a lot of projection in one post, nigger.

>wahhh, why can't we talk about whether DB or BB bench is better for thousandth time???

>tinder thot
>social gains
???
just tell that two hole to shut her cunt up and you're coming to rape her

>its another tinder thread on fit where all the guys are studs

yawn

"not as fast as I cum tho"

she didn't say no

"give me your number and we'll set something up"

this is correct.

I really want to close the deal ;)

its not the only thing i do fast ;)

this

>not as fast as my car

this

Veeky Forumsizens are embarrassing as fuck when they're trying to be alpha

that mom is hot bby jackin it to her rit now

I'd suggest this

Send that and this

This guy fucks

No response

Move on. You waited too long to ask her out. Next time, don't try to flirt over text outside of the first message. Get her on a date or get her number as quickly as possible.

this is abysmal dude wtf is wrong with you.
if you were having this conversation during the weekend, perfect time to get her number and meet at the theatre
if during the week, you ask for her snap then send her a bunch of you going to the movies having "great alone time" and set something up for the weekend

No no no. You respond: "so are my gainzzz" or even lamer "so are my treadmills baby"

yikes man

She’s not responding

If she doesn't then move on. Message the next one. DON'T message her again.

>you ask for her snap

what if i dont have snapchat

You fucking autist. You're supposed to beat around the bush a bit before you go in for the kill. You're trying way to hard to be alpha and it just comes off as cringe. Moving too quick comes off as desperate and beta, you should have made fun of her shitty pun and gone from there.

I was just listening to my Veeky Forums bros

That was your first mistake

>so pathetically permavirgin that i wish i could create a tinder/bumble/etc just to learn literally how to conversate with a girl at all
>realize that i'm too much of a shut-in autist to even be able to make a profile
>and even if i did make one, and a girl liked me, i've never even been on a date at 25 and i'm literally afraid to even go on one because i would have no clue what to do

this is funny guys.

>on the one hand, people say "don't try to flirt over text, it's pathetic, 2 messages max before asking out"
>on the other hand, if you ask a girl out too quickly, it shows desperation and betaness and she hates that"

She responded

Try both strategies and see which one works out. Neither is necessarily right. It also depends on what vibe your pictures give off. It's not like one specifically matters. Just try each and see what works.

yeah just move on man. she doesn't look like a keeper anyway

dont respond

Whatever your respond with, respond tomorrow. If you respond immedietly all the time, it shows you have nothing better to do with your time. If she complains, just tell her you were busy. Talk to her on your own time, not her's.

Just tell her it sucked