Nothing like seeing a new pic of your ex to fuel your rage tank to sperg out and fucking lift the shit out of the...

Nothing like seeing a new pic of your ex to fuel your rage tank to sperg out and fucking lift the shit out of the dumbbells you have at home.

I swear to God I cannot wait until my transformation is complete. Just 2 more months and then hopefully I can make my comeback post on social where I'll have lost 80-90lbs in 5 months and have visible abs.

I want to spite her Veeky Forums. I want to spite her so fucking badly. She broke me down. I developed pretty bad depression and anxiety to the point where I couldn't sleep and when I did, I would wake up actually fucking crying.

I'm making this the single greatest comeback of my life bros. I want her to see triumphant like never before.

Lame

this is the guy giving you weight loss advice

>tfw literally the only reason I post on social media is in the hopes my ex sees the pics and realizes how great I am doing

W-were all going to make it lads!

>80-90lbs in 5 months
That's gonna be a little tough the normal way. Maybe you should try listening to the skeletons in /fast/. Just don't eat anything for like a month and lose 30 pounds

Get it user. Make her rue the day she was born. That's what I did. Apparently the dude my ex is with now is a hardcore alcoholic who treats her like shit. Guess that's what happens, right?

I'm already down 60lbs in 3 months. I am doing 18/6 IF and strict keto and lifting.

Is it bad if a big part of me wants that to happen to my ex too?

Not to go jordan peterson on your ass, but sort your fucking self out bro. Jesus christ

what the fuck do you mean?

Seriously guys like you need to do pic related.

i don't get it, what the fuck's your problem?

>be fat as fuck
>have no self worth
>expect someone else to look past all these issues
>cry when they can’t

OP would you date a chick who was 80-90lbs overweight?

>have no self worth
the fuck are you talking about
I dated her for 4 years, and over the years I piled on that weight. She wasn't exactly in the best shape either. She had also gained some weight too

Stop being a whiny faggot. If you're letting other people define yourself this much it's not going to matter what you look like when you're done your transformation. You're just going to look like a sad fucking loser piloting a handsome gundam.

You have to ascend. EXs are losers. You’re a winner. Post for you, not them

first of all
>uses facebook
and
>has ex unblocked

youre not even trying

i blocked and deleted all her shit

it is mostly for myself, but still - wish that it'll reach her gaze somehow

you're too invested, thats why its gonna fail. you imagine her begging you to get back together or something but thats not reality. Seek help

Don't be a slave to her. Please user. Just let it go. You can hurt, you can remember. We've all been there. Having yet another dream of a past life you had together only to wake up wishing that real life was just a dream and the dream was real life.

Its okay. Its okay to feel. Lift weights and fuel your workout with emotion but dont let it consume you like this.

Things will get better.

t-thanks user!

>having an ex

I wouldn't devote too much energy to it user. Better just to have a light chuckle when it eventually happens

>ex-gfs aged like milk
>i'm improving month by month
ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET, ANONS?
Lift like your life depended on it, it just as well could.

decided to leave bear mode after getting dumped in september, 24kg down atm, keep going user its an amazing feeling, especially if
>gf gained 10kg
hhahahahahahahahaha

I'm friends with my exes and don't really want them back, not actively anyway, but it definitely lights my fire to see them doing well. But I'm doing well too. There's room for everybody to do well, the more healthy and beautiful people in the world the better

>not doing it for yourself

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame and life long feeling of longing.

if you blocked her hows she gonna see your post lad

Nah bruh. Just let karma take care of the bitch. Your 1 in a million. These skanks outnumber us 2 to 1. Fuck the bullshit

Delete this

Damn son, you aren't anyway near being over your ex it seems. You're lifting for all the wrong reasons, having her regret things (she wont) should only be 10% of your reason to want to get fit, if even that. Consider it a bonus, not your main motivation. Unless she specifically dumped you because were fat (she didnt)

What do you expect to happen? Her saying : oh look user lost some weight and gained 5kg of muscle. What a great guy, how could i be this stupid. He sure showed me. Brotip: shes gonna be blowing dudes left and right and you'll still be a (skinnier) autist. Lift for yourself and focus on other girls.

But good on you for turning your life around i guess.

Your ex is a piece of shit. Delete your socials and get buff for yourself. Stop caring about your shitty ex.

That mentality creates degenerate people soyboys who only care about portraying an image of themselves.

Go work out for yourself. Get a degree for yourself. Get a good ass job for yourself.

Your ex is a piece of trash. If she dictates how you live your life, then you aren’t any better than her.

Bitch-ass faggot. Just move on already and stop giving a fuck about your ex.

Nothing like seeing your ex with her new bf, who is also a mate of yours, and walk up to them to talk and congratulate them that they found happiness with eachother. The guy thought I was going to beat the shit out of him.