Careful who you call a fatty

just wow

>all the fatshaming was motivation
roasties gonna roast

Lose fat but gain nosering
The net difference in ugly is zero
/Piercing shaming general/ when

former fatty here, my friend kept calling me fat, and told me to start losing weight before i reach the point of no return (loose skin etc), and i did.

who hurt you?

> those jaw gains
please bear by children

`careful`?

if she was fat, there is nothing wrong with calling her a fatty. it was true.

Not wrong but at least it's not a septum piercing.

Jaw losses you mean

no.

same i was mercilessly bullied in highschool for being fat now im fit/strong after 2 years lifting

Years of excess chewing. That's bulking then cutting jaw edition

How do you think they lost it? By being called a fatfuck, they either kill themselves or they git gud.

They were both fatties before they lost weight. What's the point?

S-so anyone got anti-gains?

>who hurt you?
Woman detected.

He put on that veteran weight. I know them feels.

>he
T-that's me. I am at 250lb though, after a month. I tried to lose in Aug but fell back into a 12 pack of beer a day again and went back to about 265-270lb. I stopped drinking beer and energy drinks and started drinking seltzer water after a hunch. Shit works like god damn magic.

Spotted the roastie.

why not be a hog and get that free personal gym and general inspectinos every week? you already know how to use guns and probably have a license up to date too.

Guys, they're sisters.

I got free campus gym membership. Last time I tried going I went all out, the only way I know how to exercise, and absolutely wrecked my muscles. It was so bad, I had to take 3 different meds so I can finally sleep and relax my muscles. I have since been intimidated to go back. I know it's bit of a pussy move, but I really don't want to stay up for 4 days because I went ham and exercised too hard.

>if you call someone fat they might lose weight

really makes one ponder

implying you wouldn't eat gain roast fill up on the left instead of no gains right

Ive always wondered, when women loses weight and goes from 300lbs to 150lb or petite do their vaginas shrink or do they stay big and meaty?

Because if they become a petite girl with a meaty vag I think I may have found a new fetish.

damn son. what happened in your life? break up?

Post stretch marks and excess skin. Fatties will forever rightfully bear their marks of shame.

Heres a thought. She will have a shit ton of lose skin. Could some of it be on her pussy?

>nose ring
Right is worse just because of that

she has the "I used to be fat and no one would fuck me, so now that I'm thin and pretty im going to be a bitch to everyone, however I still have the same self image issues and confidence as when I was fat so I will literally fuck any guy that doesn't look like complete shit and doesn't browse Veeky Forums" look in her eyes

>this much projecting

Rippetoe would be proud

Roastie

Once a fatty, always a fatty

isnt this why you should call people fatty?
They get so pissed, and want that haha fuck you moment that they force themselves to lose weight.

Your welcome would be the correct response to a fatty doing that shit to you. Your shaming helped them improve their life, health etc

It's all fun and games until the clothes come off.

I'm starting to shed my vet weight now. I was pretty much an alcoholic even though it wasn't really effecting my personal life. But I sat down and thought about how many calories I was just drinking, and it was 3-4000 a week. So I cut that out as my NYR. I've gone ~260 to 245lb already, not really changing anything else. Nice saving that $30-50 a week I was spending on booze.

>159

She better by 5'12 with that weight

post more of right pls

Gomad!

I don't trust former girl fatties. They tend to return to their weight once they get husbands.

She looks like that obnoxious edgy girl who watches Rick & Morty and always has to act sarcastic, like if she uploads a pic to Instagram of good food or from a concert with a band she liked she has to write "it was tolerable" instead of something actually positive and thinks she's being witty as fuck

At 159lbs she's still fat

You're retarded.

'Scuse m' m'lady

is this ironic ? he looks shit regardless

Is that Pianoman's shadow?

Every day I take off my shirt and look into a mirror. I then fat shame myself. It gives me all the motivation I need to get into better shape and not become a disgusting slob. Fat shaming is perfect.

Probably a bunch of loose skin.

Fuck off cunt

kek I know a girl w/ similar style and you're a bit too spot on with the insta part

>rrreeeee how dare you not praise the grill

>no positive comment about weight achievement
>focus on a piercing

Clearly you don't lift shit.

>ITT angry kissless 20something kids

Why the fuck I still come to this fucking website...?

>projecting

>t. filthy fucking whore

>Nose ring

>all these buttdevestated replies
Jesus fuck,way to go and reveal your insecurities you faggots.

Stop being such a narcissist

Close the door behind you

This is what Veeky Forums does to you

Wow the military really is full of garbage men

roastie

Would fuck both

Did you put a ring on your nose because no one would put one on your finger?

According to your theory, you must have been in the military.

Then don't exercise TOO hard you absolute mong.

No it's because the amount of physical activity we did everyday circumvented the fact we ate like shit. But after we get out we continue eating shit but don't do the physical shit. I was conscious of it so I didn't gain weight

Damn, his palate is really narrow

Shave the beard. Smile less. Whiten your teeth. Get a better haircut. Maybe wear glasses.

I hate how the girl in picture related and the other girl died :( I can't get it out of my mind...

ex megafat fuck- now simple fat fuck here
I went from 131 to 96 kilos in 10 months last year
fatshaming is BS, what you need is legitimate positive motivation, not negative motivation.
Positive motivation such as you wanting to get a certain grill you love. If you're not an incredibly egotistic person, you can't pull yourself out of fatness by tugging at your own hair. I've tried it many times before, and this was the only time i managed to pull it off.

I've always wanted to fuck an ex-fatty, specially like in OP's pic, to solve this mistery

yep, why is this a thing now? in the past months there's been a shit ton of "weight loss" pics where the chicks are still like 40 lbs away from an attractive weight, it's infuriating

Please go back to 9gag with that normie shit.

You must be barely 5’ if you’re actually 165lbs in the middle pic

kek i have to remember that

>that jawline

Be absolutely honest.

Who else has ever had a fantasy about taking a fatty to the gym with you and training her, seeing the transformation?

>tfw no ex-fatty wholesome gf

>Being this much of an incel

jesus shes so pretty

cuckold phenotype Tbh its over for him

>fatty
Not really
>unfit/chubby
Yes 100%

I like to think all the r9k in here is just one sad little virgin on his phone and pc

Fair enough.

I actually think Veeky Forums made me a chubby chaser for a time. Calling it T H I C C and high test has allowed me to justify it.

Bet you could use the loose belly skin as a second vagina though.

Careful who ye call scrawny lads.

>People taking the bait
Oh sweeties

well, anyone who joins military are either dumb or cuckold.
>wanting to be cannon fodder
>while the politician and (((armament industry))) rub hands and get the big buck
>meanwhile your wife is being rammed by your neighbor