Hey fit need some health advice

Hey fit need some health advice.
I am horribly plugged up. I haven't pooped in days, I would like to avoid going to the doctor for cost reasons. I took a round of anti biotics a while back, my guts where amazing for about a week, firm and solid poop with little excess wiping. I ate little ceasars a couple days ago and i had instant diarrhea. A day later all i can poop is these little thin bits and only with great force. I have the urge to go constantly but only with great effort can i get anything but splatter and bits out. I took some milk of magnesia. All I did was shit water. I tried a saline enama and all i did was poop a little wet patch. I tried a regular suppository and it did nothing. Maybe I am doing it the wrong way. Been drinking prune juice and that doesn't do much but make me shit more water. My ass hurts from all this wiping. Anyone know of a good solid way to get rid off impaction?

I wonder how some people can find anal sex sexy when there is people like this with shit stuck in their asshole.

Drink kefir or other probiotics

Always helps me

No idea, the very thought of anal, hetero in my case is disgusting. Thanks for the bump. I am fucking suffering.

Go to the ER. Ur intestines could rupture and you can die. If all that didnt work def go to ER.. had to go quite a few times for same reason.

try some exlax and coca cola and then have a friend machine gun punch your stomach for about 90 seconds to loosen up your stools

thank me later

The shits after the anti biotics were likely because you've killed a lot of gut bacteria. Anti biotics usually kill all bacteria.

And that's likely the cause for your plugged backdoor. You could try taking some laxative. Or just really go to doc.

Would i have to get any form of testing like xray or sonic? I have health insurance through work but its the shit plan with a huge deductible. I could cover a basic doctors visit but the xrays and stuff is out of pocket, 800+.

Well i guess I will buy some castor oil tomorrow and enema tubes. Might try a regular water enema. tonight I will try to dislodge it in a warm bath. gross but seems the most direct.

Are you eating enough? Last year I was overexercising and not eating enough, which caused me to poop once per week (it would just be a few shards & I would still feel stuffed).

Yeah, I'm fat. If i could guess, it was the anti biotics i took followed by extremely low quality food, the little ceasars. All that cheese and processed junk was probably to much for my weakened guts.

Black coffee, my dude. Always makes me shit. Follow up with kefir, yogurt, probotics for a few weeks to rebuild your gut's biome.

If coffee doesn't do the trick, you need to see a doctor, senpai. Also, stop eating trash like little Caesars, try some fruit. Go for a run. Come on man

Eat more little ceasers

OP I’m a med student, listen to me. Go to the ED as soon as you can. You could possibly get a bowel perforation and start internally hemorrhaging. Please have a doctor get imaging, blood work, etc, the whole shebang

Love,
NJ user

I don't eat it very often. Like once every 2-4 months. I got it for the family, its hard to feed three people on 5-8 bucks, premade that is. Grocery shopping day is a big thing. I live pretty far from town and we bulk and price shop. Takes 5-7 hours.
I think I am past the average stool loosening here, the back door is completely blocked. The stuff I took before didn't seem to loosen anything.

castor oil

Metamucil
one scoop to 500ml of water
6 times over the day

Warm water enema, dude. Milk of magnesia(orally) will clean you, I swear. After that, probiotics with food.

Will this soften whats already pretty much at the door?

take a hose and spray water up your ass

Eat lots of Steel Cut Oatmeal. Eat like a dirt farmer from the 1920s. Get your Fiber numbers Up.

Have you looked into Coloxyl or something similar? If you can't take that I'd say see a Doc

Just do a large enough water enema to reach the compaction. Try to hold it in until you get there.

I am not even kidding anal play with a thin dildo. It will shift the shit and you will have to go immediately after

mfw OP ignored the arguably most useful post ITT

I always get diarrhoea the day after some heavy drinking, like 1-2 bottles wine should do the trick. Also drink lots of water so it doesn't further dry out.

Honest to god go eat kimchi for about two weeks with regular food. Keep some kimchi in your fridge

Drink black coffee, smoke a cigarrette and go for a light run.

This combination works due to nicotine and caffeine firing up their respective receptors located in your gut and running loosens up you stools and causes peristalsis.

Should this not work go see a doctor asap. Fecal impaction is no joke, eventually you will either perforate your intestines and die from shit flooding your body, or they will reach your stomach and you will start vomiting literal shit, not cool.

Eat more fruit will fix you in a few days

Magnesium Citrate tablets and probiotics should help, user. Get better soon.

Everyone here is incorrect, enema and suppository didn't work because it's too far up, only thing that works for fecal impaction is is a macrogol based laxitive, anything else will stimulate the muscles and do nothing to solve the fact your shit is dry and solid.

Use any of these brands: SoftLax, Purelax, Miralax, Laxido, Glycoprep, Movicol, Cololyt and Osmolax

They're a macrogol salt mixture, use for clearing yourself before a colonoscopy etc, also for this very thing, drink 8 sachets in 1 liter of water consumed within 6 hours, i'd do more though, 10 in 2 liters, then follow it with more water, it will rush into the bowel and soften the shit.

None of the other suggestions are worth considering, they're to weak to work and it's dangerouis to leave it long, i've had this myself a few times.

Any other kind of laxative will likely cause gas, which will get trapped behind that wall of shit and bring massive pain.

>sugary fruit
>medicine

?

I stick up a dildo to my anus in such cases.

fyi kimchi is full of probiotics and its cheap... ssoooooooo

CHEW LOTS OF CHEWING GUM AND CHAIN SMOKE A PACK OF CIGARETTES, PROBLEM SOLVED

Drink beet kvass. The bacteria in it have a special property that turns your fecal matter to shreds inside your intestine

>I have the urge to go constantly

If it's rock hard and right at your rectum, you need to enema and pick it out with your fingers. Continue until the poo brick is dislodged and you're able to birth the rest of the leviathan in there.

If this doesn't rectify the situation you may need more intervention. However, a few days of not pooping typically isn't going to give you a megacolon.

Source: ER nurse who picked poop out of people's asses on several occasions.

How does that process usually go? Do you have special tools that help you break up the stool? What's the cause of having shit so big it can't pass through your anus?

Try an osmotic laxative
It causes your colon to draw water in
Making it easier to pass
Takes a couple days before it has an effect though

Typical culprit is opiate use without regular use of stool softener. Other times who knows.

Typically you have to instill like half a liter of soapsuds enema (fleet enemas won't work typically) and have them sit there holding it in for as long as humanly possible while they get cramps and spasms.

Get them up to the bedside commode and have them try. Do this 3 or 4 times and if you're just getting poo water back you're gonna need to use your finger. This isn't comfortable for the patient so sometimes I'll pre-medicate them with... MORE OPIATES however I'll be giving them enough stool softeners and instructions to go home that if we can remove the blockage we should be fine.

Pick at the poo brick till you think it is small enough to go normally, load them up with another half liter of lukewarm soapsuds enema and let them have at it.

People are uniquely thankful when you have literally picked the poop out of their ass.

>Source: ER nurse who picked poop out of people's asses on several occasions.
Do you ever find your nails smell?

Obviously you use exam gloves. However my wife had surgery because she broke her arm and dislocated her elbow and didn't tell me she wasn't pooping and she picked it out on her own.

Her nails smelled for days it was hilariously gross. She was mortified.

No it will not. Oil is a better bet to the extent its possible to do thst, and will lubricate de way

Damn, that last line sounds absolutely horrible

People with half a brain and self-conscious give themselves enemas before anal, my dude.

I'll never understand the logic of recommending more undigestibles to someone who is having problems digesting things.

Thanks for all the tips. I''ll pick up some mirilax and castor oil today and some gloves for Monday. if that doesn't work I will go to the doctor Wednesday.

Godspood, user

I am an accountant and I would treat it like I do most problems, I work it out with a pencil.

nice.

Coffee never fails me.

>I would like to avoid going to the doctor for cost reasons
Fucking Americans

Drink lots of water, like a gallon, gallon and a half a day. Also, I drank some rooibos tea and I shit more than I ever have in my life. It smelled like a legit dead animal. I was cleaned the fuck out.