/fraud/ - Zany Japs edition

/fraud/ - Zany Japs edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, just don't.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

If you want to do an oral cycle do it, but don't fucking ask if it's a good idea. Instead take ownership of your own actions for once in your miserable life.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on LARPING general: >44595721

FUCK

is accutane from poos trustworthy?

Is ligandrol a nice raplacement for oral steroids when on a 500mg dose of test (short ester)? I got it for a really low price, so it could be more cost efficient than anavar or oral winstrol.

I have been lifting for about 2 years and I'm thinking about doing an anavar cycle to break through a plateau. A lot of my friends have used anavar and they've seen some good results.

>If you want to do an oral cycle do it, but don't fucking ask if it's a good idea. Instead take ownership of your own actions for once in your miserable life.

What's the highest you guys have ever pushed dosages? And whats the longest blast/Cycle you have done with no breaks?

>highest dosage was 1800mg test e only
>longest blast was 32 weeks of 500mg test, and tren in and out

Im attracted to traps since my test levels have become supernatural. Time to smash boipussy?

That chick is Korean.

>tfw you wake up in the middle of the night and have to take tramadol because of crippling lower back pain

Follow your heart user.

Maybe you need a different mattress or sleeping position. Why would you suddenly get back pain in the middle of the night?

I've got degenerative disc disorder. Nerves get pinched in my spine causing terrible lower back pain. Yesterday i woke up fine and started feeling pain ~20 minutes later and it was getting worse during the day.

what do you lads do for lateral delts?

steroids + db lateral raises

>tfw you earphones break
>literally too autistic to work out without my own music because I get too irritated and upset

living hurts

which frauds have the least side effects?

Aw...

Before first cyle test level - 5.83 ng/ml
A couple weeks in - 47.60 ng/ml

Holy shit, this changes everything

I wish I knew my test levels before starting. All I know is I feel absolutely no different from natty to 750mg of test. Do you feel any different?

Really?

Because I feel different like, pumped versus dry, or day to day

Or if I see a real cutie

Nope. Only time I ever noticed a difference was on tren when I would sleep for 4 hours and wake-up no issues with no mental fatigue and bounds of energy. Felt like God.

>he can't make his own testosterone anymore
>uses steroids because being natty is too hard
WEAK
CHEATING
FRAUD
YOU DIDN"T MAKE THOSE GAINS

don't know who that is and the context isn't about you but damn it fits your personality

>insuline contributes to muscle regeneration in a similar fashion to testosterone
>fructose doesn't increase the body's insuline levels
I always thought fruit was a good quick source of energy before and after working out

Was sub 300 before trt. After try less tired less moody. Not feeling like death. Less shitty thoughts

ThisAnd cable lateral raises both between the legs leaning out and behind the back leaning out.

That pic... so this is the power... of the SAMURAIIIIIIII
Who even needs to eat huh, just make that protein in yourself brah
Who needs weights when you can make these gainz from just meditation LOL

Is there any downside to taking T3 right before bed (about 30 minutes after cottage cheese) as opposed to right in the morning? I find it increases my appetite exponentially, having a huge appetite during the day makes cutting alot more difficuly, so I wanted to take it when the appetite boost won't really matter

is there some information on fraud specific dieting? like, all diets say you should eat some saturated fats because testosterone is made off it but you wouldn't really need to while pinning. stuff like that.

Depends on the person but generally test, deca, eq, var, all dont have extreme sides as long as you're not going overboard with doses.

It doesn't increase insulin as much as glucose or sucrose but it still does. Also fruits contain more sugars than just fructose. So it is definitely a good source of simple carbs pre/post workout.

Generally just a normal healthy diet but you should be more strict about dietary cholesterol because of impaired cholesterol metabolism from steroids. Depending on your goals you vary the kcal intake obviously. For cutting psmf is a good option due to decreased muscle wasting on high deficiencies. Some other trips that post are very strict with their diet and have it all planned out.

>Some other trips that post are very strict with their diet and have it all planned out.
Lol

Except for Mast and Bimbo if he still posts who else is strict here

Uhh just yesterday someone posted that.. I think it was Tom

I have no idea about roids but I know why people lose their gains when they come off. Did anyone ever try to GRADUALLY lower their steroid intake and keep the gains?

thats not how it works.. you are still shut down from natural test production when you come off

How long will Deca be detectable in a drug test (Piss test)? I play rugby but having the rest of the season off due to injury, already got 12 weeks of test E and my pct, just not sure if I should risk using Deca.

If source talk is not allowed at the posted reddit link and neither here, where the hell am I supposed to get trustworthy sellers if it's not allowed? Please hint

>Zany Japs edition
korean
as cute as she is, she'd be tiresome after a half hour of that shit. imagine coming home for the 87th day after a hard day at work and you open the door and there is your average korean gf covered in glitter and wrapped in bubble wrap juming from your sofa and rolling around then getting back on the sofa to do it again. all the time shouting agaeyoonsheongyuappadoenastu!
tiresome

How much tren do I need to use to get the aggression sides?

I want to be manly and alpha for my first date with my oneitis.

Pin 500mg of tren a the day of and 300mg of tren base immediately before

>I have no idea about roids
yet you still make your own retarded claims faggot

Take cheque drops instead, 30 mins before date.

Planning my bulking cycle far in advance. What compounds and dosages would you use for a lean bulk cycle? I blast and cruise and so far have done 2 12 week cycles of Test E, and am currently a week into a cutting cycle of 250 test E and 250 Tren E.

>cutting on tren
waste of tren

How is that a waste of tren? Makes the process so much faster and usually you look bigger afterwards.

Don't eat red meat and egg yolks. Or very little.

Eat enough veggies, fruits, complex carbs and good fats.

Mainly just eat: chicken, fish, egg whites, oats, rice, veggies and fruits then your bloods will def look good if you're on test only

That's why i only the ones who look like we lift

just print out my body and head ans stick it on your body, it's your only way to look manly and alpha at the same time

You have no idea about anything you dumb fucking imbecile

why not just kill yourself, you're of waste of breath and space

I have protein powder, powdered oat and sweet potato, chicken, rice, peanut butter, and wing sauce. When bulking I just increase the amounts of everything and add in a huge cheat meal friday and saturday night.

Yeah but if you gradually lower the test intake, doesn't your natural test production gradually increase?

no retard

ok as I'm done dnp memeing hopefully forever, now that I did my proper homework on dieting, I'll post my results

picture related is December's results as a reminder. I later rebound back to 84kg pretty fast because I knew I would continue in January and didn't care for proper diet (christmas food lmao).

what if you only take a single test shot? Does a single shot shut down your natty test? Just curious

and here's the result of January's dnp memeing. 84kg for Jan 16 --> 74.5 kg today. it's nothing special but I'm happy with the result still. I never had this amount of veins and pump in the gym to the point of where it's distracting when you lift.

cheers lads, see you

LOL you used dnp for those results. HOLY SHIT

seriously why didn't you cut first with food, water and training and then get on dnp to get sub 10%

now you risked your life for shit results. Especially when you're fat like that it's really easy to cut down. Only when you want to get sub 10% then it's going to be harder THEN YOU USE SHIT

jesus fucking christ

You are obviously overdosing with tren dumbass

daily remember that i did this NATTY you hear me fat faggot. No dnp, no clen, no t3. Yes it took months, but that was because getting to the last picture was quiet hard. The first couple of weeks it went very quickly. Only when you get to that insane shredd level then you have to pull out some tricks with your diet

imagine i would used dnp at the last picture, i would look Helmut Strebl

You guys use dextrose pre/intra workout?

can you keep your 3D delts when you come off cycle for good? thanks in advance

perhaps not after one shot but it happens quite quickly.. you should do your own research if you are curious dude

l-love you too masT :3c

Just got everything for my first test e 500/wk cycle.

HCG.. Necessary? I have some but when would you start taking it?

Where did you get it?

I'm a week and a half into my first cycle test prop and dbol. I was wondering I there is a reason that I feel amped tf up but my sex drive is normal? I fap like 4-5 times a day but I was under the impression it would be more.

>inb4 bloods I'm in Canada and its a bitch idc boohoo

Also since no bloods I'm not gonna play games with ai unless I get gyno

Isnt this place a no source talk?

but A I got it from an online PCT shop.

>risked your life
lol

THICC BOI

If Musashi was alive today he would roid in order to become even stronger

Why make fake quotes about Jordan Peterson to try and make him look good? He actually loves and serves kikes. He can't stop sucking their dicks and about how they are a masterrace that deserves to rule over us.

Because you can cut on tren WHILE bulking as well. Stupid to eat at a deficit on it.

Not bad. I think you could have done it in the same time frame without DNP and a stricter diet but the end result is still good. Personally I don't know how you could stand being on DNP for that long. Keep it up bro

You should probably just pin test 2bh

I don't know about the same timeframe, but yeah it's not something I will do again. Will probably just do keto for summer. Heat wasn't much of a problem as it was freezing outside and I aired almost all the time. The dry cold air fucked up my throat and nose something bad however.
Thanks.

Im very jealous of the abs and how you managed to maintain mass somehow

How do you guys last long in bed?

A better question - how do you fulfill those childish fantasies a bitch has to get her to love your dick? It's only happened once by accident.

Anyway

After "foreplay", oral, having my face sat on etc, I find myself lasting only 3-5 minutes with this new girl I've been seeing.

Any advice on how to make it better? I need to slow down/pull out often.

Also, she likes being choked/slapped/etc, this shit has been getting boring for me, you have any advice on things to try out?

Girl looks like OP girl but with nose/nipple rings for those curious.

>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

wanting to get back into /fraud/, log onto safe mail and see no vendors i used exist. go look into sst reddit see its been banned. fuck me boys. anybody want to help an old /fraudster out would be most appreciated. [email protected]

Why would you cut at your weight. Should have bulked a year more.

check some markets

because lots of people here told me to and I really was nothing short of a manlet fatty. with a fresh start and scrutinized diet I hope to do better from now on.

Good result but like Mast said maybe DNP was a bit overkill, but its up to you to weigh risks and benefits in the end.. you definitely got there fast though.

OK I see. What's your height? I just think DNP is stupid, everybody is able to cut without it.

Thanks. It was stupid, quick, it retained muscle and is something I won't be trying again.
174cm h-haha

>174cm
No wonder you got abs

>tfw never get bloodwork done
am i kill?

Do you do roids as well or was it just the DNP?

jerry im 6' i weigh 128 lbs
where do you think i should start

>/fraud/
SOYMANLETS, when will they learn?

The grocery store and the gym

what should i do there

literally just fap right before she arrives at your place.

you'll have less pleasure but it will be nice for the girl.

hang yourself in public

Buy food and lift
Somewhere youll need to eat the food too

>ruining selfpleasure for pleasure of a girl
Holy shit what a beta idiot
Your mom showed you too many disney movies growing up

I've tried this masturbating before sex but I end up losing all my drive/interest for the girl if I do, the sex ends up being pretty boring.

I do like fucking after cumming the first time, I can usually stay hard for 20-30 minutes after and keep fucking but I can't cum again so the situation feels uncomfortable.

I'm looking for technique I guess..

Does 4chins delete posts?

they're all archived

yes (500 test e, 100 mast, tren e) e5d

Just staying hard after cumming seems very practical if your girl is pretty close at that point too.. I always just really want to stop after I cum, but in 2-3 mins I'll be g2g again.

I don't jerk off at a all anymore and I usually last 45-60min with my girl. Longer if I use a condom. I used to edge a lot so I have pretty good control and just slow down or change it up when I'm about to nut

>I usually last 45-60min with my girl
who the fuck has sex for 45 mins or more?
do you take baby strokes or something? lol what the fuck.
20 minutes tops