How do I get the strongest and best wife possible? to breed the strongest stock of sons and most attractive daughters?

how do I get the strongest and best wife possible? to breed the strongest stock of sons and most attractive daughters?
I don't want some modern gym-thot with abs and twelve pairs of yoga pants. That's not strong. That's not feminine. Women should be in the kitchen or pregnant or plowing fields, not in gyms or in starbucks.
Gyms are abominations anyway, you can do all your lifting at home our outside just fine.
The modern world is shit, I'm gonna go lift in mongolia and raise sons who are wrestlers, hunters and engineers.

>most attractive daughters
>mongolia
i hope you bring your wife with you?

>tfw no qt mongolian waifu to wrestle with

I hate modern world

Post timestamped pic otherwise I'm going to assume you are some obese, genetically inferior basement dweller who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

You need the stats requirement to date a lvl 57 falconer first, you won't get a high level wife without finishing the class quest line.

The first love of my life was a Mongolian girl, she was the granddaughter of a past prime minister of Mongolia, so pretty much a Mongolian princess.
>She was strong as fuck
>An iron will and determination
>sex was fucking amazing
>she was smarter than me but let me made the decisions
>Asian tier
>I've never been more in love

She had to return home because her visa expired.
It's been 5 years and no woman has compared to her yet

Pic very very semi related

Why didn't you move to Mongolia and live like a king there?

>tfw wrestler, hunter and engineer myself
>great physical prowess and phenomenal intelligence also 10/10 frame, face and hair
>tfw nordic as fuck phenotype but lots of mongolian and slav dna

bow to your master my kind is the future

you sounds pretty delusional desu

Personal goals and ambitions, university and such. Was stuck on a Army contract and in the middle of University.
She has two kids and a husband now but we still message each other speaking of our unfailing love.

If you can ever date a Mongolian girl, do it. God tier

>Women should be in the kitchen or pregnant or plowing fields
Saved

>wrestlers
Based
>Mongolia
Their stripping their clothes off in protest of bad officiating in Rio was hilarious. Disruptive and yet civilized, there was a form to it, it wasn't just chimping out. It made me respect the Mongols more.

>try to bully, humiliate and otherwise annoy most women that I meet
>closely observe them if they run out of stamina, are too easily tired, give up too easily, have bad work ethic etc.
>99% of women fail on that account
>western society tells me that a woman should be kinda frail, mild and pampered or something dumb like that
>realize that society is just shit and is giving shit advice
>am a slav and have been genetically programmed to look for these traits
>most women who I berate or mock never try to improve, like a jew being found out they just screech
>and then try to play the dumb "look how many equally shit, or even shittier men I can find, your standards are wrong and you are ebil/bad"
>me "well those are shit too, ms frail thot"

and then the roasties lose their fucking minds, quite hilarious at times.

not just strength but intelligence is also a sign of good genetic health and capacity.

but it might be due to lifestyle choices that more intelligent/educated people have the best health. they're significantly correlated anyway.

I generally only date girls who are intelligent

>she was smarter than me but let me made the decisions
That's false, you know how I know? Smart women don't go for retards who are dumber than them. A leader should always be smarter than his subjects, and smart subjects know that. Real life isn't Forrest Gump.
>Asian tier
Why am I not surprised that even Veeky Forums of all boards has an Asian fetish. Don't ever come to Mongolia.

100 percent, sounds like a great strategy, my guy. You sound like a ton of fun, a high quality woman will surely want you.

I saw a couple of women who fit the bill, most of them are into sports. I found a shitton of them in running competitions. Some in very hard workplaces. They are rarer, but then again, most people are shit, including the men. So why should I have shit standards, of the weak and frail if I am not weak and frail, and I dont desire a weak and frail woman?

All women should be bullied. If its raining outside, push them subtly from the cover that they are taking, into the rain, if you can socially afford so. If they are too tired, just leave them be and dont help them. Heat stroke (most likely just whining for attention), just kick them to the side of the road. Do all of these things.

We were both smart but she was two years older than me. She always gave me insights on what she thought of the situation, things I woudlnt notice without her, but in the end respected what direction I choose to go with and supported that decision.
That's what I mean when I say she was smarter than me.

Not Asian, Mongolian specifically

Tinder, hope that helps and good luck chum!

> She has two kids and a husband now
> we still message each other speaking of our unfailing love
You deserve to have bad things to happen to you

I don't care about that bullshit you're on but don't tell me what to do.

I am telling all those who are willing what is healthy and good to do. And that is to bully, threaten and just abuse most women that you encounter if you can get away with it, which is more easy now than it was in the past since society is full of weak cucks now. The women are not used to non kindness, not even to actual abuse. I think that being too nice for women is a fucking meme. The women do emotional shit tests on us all the time, so why cant we also have a little bit of fun on their expense? It seems like physical/emotional abuse back at them just is fair.

basically one has to do the opposite of what the movies tell you, what the tropes are about

>its raining outside and a woman has to cross a puddle of water, and a gentleman puts his coat on the water
PUSH HER INTO THE WATER AND LAUGH AT HER WHILE YOU SPLASH MORE WATER ON HER FROM THE SIDE

>its cold outside and the woman doesnt have sufficient clothing to stay warm, the gentleman offers his coat for her
STRIP HER OF HER SHIRT AND RUN AWAY WITH IT AND LAUGH AT HER

>a woman tries to enter a building and a gentleman walks infront of her, keeps the door open for her
PRETEND TO DO THIS, BUT THEN SLAM THE DOOR IN HER FACE