No new IG photos, stories or Youtube videos in over a week

>no new IG photos, stories or Youtube videos in over a week

Is he dead?

Propably getting a hair transplant

holy fuck connor was huge before he went off cycle

>stopped using gear
>gear use also caused him to start balding
>lost a ton of muscle

He didn't lose any muscle. He's still huge.

*Changed camera lens

>that
>huge
bait

its just lighting

lol, i bet even that titty manlet would mog him now

This guys lips are too thin. Can't trust thin lips.

How did he lose all the tan? Now he looks like a ghost

kek is capt. america a turbomanlet?

He's like 6'2 so more like king of manlets.

literally light. These pics are from the same day, january 15

fpbp

Using technology to augment himself. Tony stark, ironmanlet

>those yes

He looks hapa af.

>ironmanlet

the roids giveth...

Soyboys normally do

Hahaha holy fucking sheeeit these fake ass natty muh cam angles and pump youtubers are so full of shit

>ok guys listen there are 3 reasons I might looked bigger be4 compared to now
>oh yeah so u won't doubt me here are 2 hoes for eye candy, focus on them not me

Revolting

Holy fuck his arms are tiny

so many dyel's on this board still that don't understand pump, lighting and tan makes you look a lot bigger

I was one of them, but it still boggles my mind, how can just pump make his arms so fucking big like , the size of that triceps, holy fuck

If you are a guy and you follow another guys so closely that you make a thread talking about how he hasnt posted any shirtless pictures or youtube videos in a week. NIGGER YOU GAY!

me on the right

t. Connor

I don't know if he is natty or not but his before and after body are both naturally attainable desu. I'm probably a little bigger and leaner than him right now at the same height.

>loses weight.
>gains more cut face.

some people are just blessed.

He posted a video showing his secret. He said 100% of his videos and pictures were all due to lighting. He is actually super skinny.

Sure, sure

Looks like she's laughing at the shirtless guy flexing in front of a camera in the middle of the gym

Tell me about Connor! Why does he wear the hat?

I think he might be partially native or Asian because he looks weird, not half, but something like 1/8 or so.

I hope he committed suicide.

You on the right

ever heard of something called photoshop ? you should try it user, you could literally turn yourself into santa clause with it.

Damn. Form giga-Chad to beta cuck in a few months. They truly giveth and taketh away.

>camera lens makes you go bald

Whoa...

D-delete this! They just don't make cameras like they used to!

She is laughing because she is embarrassed she got caught mirin on camera. That's why she didn't keep taking the weight off.