Arms thread

6'2

If trannies can get test why can't I get test and tren to turn into a bull

I was born in the wrong body

Exactly! If you feel like you're a woman born in a man's body, they'll happily give you estrogen. If you want to improve your physique, stamina, or strength, they deny you test. Mental illness needs to be treated with medication rather than mutilation. Not to mention they'll gladly give you pills that make your feelings go away and turn into a zombie. Yet, if you want to feel better about yourself, they won't give you testosterone. They should allow men with strong body image disorders to use test.

Fuck off Alex you DYEL twinkshit

>187cm tall
>78kg

When I started I was 190cm and 74kg and I was a fucking skeleton and now I'm 90kg and I don't look that strong. So you're either lying about your height, are a legless cripple or your legs are disgustingly weak.

or maybe im just not 90% bodyfat

gee, makes you stop and think

mast was 193 6'0 natty

single digit bodyfat as a natty really makes u lose lean mass

my forearms are bigger than your legs, my dick is bigger than your arms, and my legs are bigger than your shoulders

pesant

>why can’t I get test
You can if you really want to it’s just illegal
Also buy accutane.

and mast is just is fucking mast genetic freak bbc

im a guy at work out world

my legs are fine

Now listen here, I've thought aboot this for a long time, and I mean a real long time, 30 years to be exact.

Large arms, and I learned this in part from Jung, are a major part of the archetypal male hero and well, you bloody well shouldn't underestimate a large arm, it really matters, like it REALLY matters.

As far as I can tell, and I've done a lot of reading about this, are that lobsters arms are by far the biggest of any sea dwelling, father rescuing, dragon slaying *rambles about the underworld for 30 minutes then plugs new book*

>roiding for this.

Or the worst skin genetics in the history of man.

Just wear makeup, a wig, and mark female on your entry paperwork at a hospital. Tell the doctor you were born in the wrong body and that you've been lifting and working out to try to make yourself more masculine but you need to take the next step. If he tries to take your pants off to check, scream rape. Collect your test.

I'm 13% body fat you butthurt fucking loser lmao. You got no legs and your forearms are shit. End of discussion. And if you wanna prove your point then post your baby legs.

Life time natty

I have anxiety and work out in sweaters and the sweat accumulate and gives me acne

All the big guys in the gym have bdd and doth same

U notice the largest men are in baggy clothes

Rude
Big legs make a man look strong

I don't train them enough as you can see

You're pathetic, I'm 6'2" and weighed more than you while being about 12% bf before I ever started lifting.

Neck yourself faggot.

fucking twinks

>6’2
lel you wish Manlet faggot

Sounds like your natural test levels are high. Congrats at having it easy, faggot. Not OP but I had to put blood sweat and tears to get results as a skinnyfat. And guess what, faggot, I put in the work and I bet you I shit on you

>that almost non-existant nail on his big toe
subhuman

You almost certainly do not.

They are in big clothes to hide their roid acne, not because they are anxious about their physique.

Your physique definitely looks very natty.
You're right about that.

Nice angle buddy. Check out my 60cm arms.
Take a proper frontal picture of your legs and post it.

>being Alive to look like this

I feel bad for u

As far as full frontals I leave those to your girlfriend , she's looking good

Hey guys I am mr Olympia but no pics

Nah I'm like 225lbs and 18% now lel

Just keep spewing shitty insults while continuing to refuse to post a normal picture you sad sack of shit :)
And I don't even know what to say about all the mess in your sink. No wonder you have skin diseases.

God I love Peterson pastas more than Rogan pastas now.

Arm bread: meet my little contribution. 3 months (2 srs) reporting in.

Gotta train forearms bit I hate them more than ab work.

Body by Hangzhou

mirin forearms but you're still a wristlet bro

You look great

Grrr

you're a sweety alexxx. So many questions in one photo. what was in the blister pack? Bananas before or after brushing teeth?

As I thought. Weak legs. You turning one of your legs that way won't fool me. And your forearms are pretty meh.
Being 172lbs at 6'2 just means that something is not right.

Put a trip on so I can filter you Alex thanks champ

>something is not right

Man I eat 750 calories a day and tons of ephedra

I need food

Cut me some slack, this is pretty good considering diet

After

Ephedra

He leaves /fraud/ to post elsewhere once in a generation.

armz