You know all this Link fever that has caught on here...

You know all this Link fever that has caught on here? Now imagine what happens when that sets in with the broader crypto community, and it will, suddenly we'll go to multi billions within days. When Link 'clicks' it creates a virus of holders. You're going to see something that has never been seen before in crypto. And you're early. You got the front row seats.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_BTC
discord.gg/K2TBDXq
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH
whois.com/whois/smartcontract.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pls buy my bags

>Bought at 0.09$
What bags

No shill - literally don't give a flying fuck about any other coin these days. Nothing excites me anymore

OP is right. We are witnessing the greatest bag holding in the history of crypto. And we have the front row seats boys.

>Think I am buying the floor.
>Link finds a new lower floor.

I better be fucking rich in a year.

Yup I remember the earlier ETH days. This feels the same.

Just buy LINK and kick up your feet and patience will prove very rewarding

Shh delete this I'm trying to accumulate :)

You won't laugh in 11 months. Be grateful that God is giving you a chance to get a massive amount of money for cheap. Link is only 16 cents right now.
If you miss this opportunity you might regret this your entire life.

This is going to be way bigger than Ripple with all of LINK's unofficially, ambiguously known partnerships. Just imagine if LINK fails and only gets to Ripple's market cap. We would be at $25 per LINK, and all of us would be multi-ten thousandnaires. Now, imagine if the stars aligns and it succeeds beyond expectations. We obliterate every single shitcoin in our way on coinmarketcap and hit top 3. Getting a total market cap of 50 billion, and we'd retire at 20.

But how do we make it "click"? Market's too dumb to understand it

>multi-ten thousandnaires
Gotta earn those stripes, kid

10k bags

I cry everyday

Down 60% and my only concern is that I will be able to invest more in early December and this thing may monster-moon until then.

just need to offload my wanbags for more link
Wanchain
wan-chain
rent free

Yep, this is basically a gift for everyone who missed out on BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, LSK, etc etc etc ... Link belongs to us.

Everything is already fine. It is already done. Your future self is rich. Keep yourself occupied until you meet them.

look at reddit...already 4k members scribers in two months...the community is strong

so you are saying it's a pyramid scheme lol?

I want to buy some link just so I can live in fairytale land with you guys and be
>rent free

Guys, i think link is the real PBC coin. Everything else (powr, cvc) is a coordinated PnD.

How long do i have to wait user and how much do i need?
I only became a coiner the other week so slowly accumulating. At the moment i have link, ark, arn ( only holding atn till saturday because i hear of a maybe ×3 gain). I dont mind waiting a couple of years

do it pussy

threads like these are the only drugs i need

how do i hold these link bags? all they do is lose value

Also i checked out link website and i see no roadmap???

>what is a whitepaper

it will happen on its own in the coming weeks, it already has 14,000 wallets. community is exploding

I swear this is a big inside joke for Veeky Forums to fuck any newfags. Please don't do this to me, I came from pol just two weekd ago and haven't been back since, so please just tell me the dam trust

I very much hope so but I thought we were at 10,000 already around Sibos. /r/linktrader is only growing linearly. I don't see much talk of it either in the wider community

I hold more than 250k link, since presale, not considering selling a single one before 1-2$.

I don't know how I could convince you this isn't a joke, this really is the next eth. Sure, maybe you won't buy the absolute floor but so what ?

Don't be fooled by the shilling and fudding, DYOR.

Can anyone suggest a good wallet to keep my link in, if possible one with a mobile app so i can show off my linkcoins to bitches when I'm rich?
I really dont like using ethwallet to get my coins off the exchange

My Ether Wallet + Ledger

I don't think it will moon in early December. There is an announcement in december but they didn't specify the date. I expect late December (Christmas present from Sergey, swift partnership confirmed and we are halfway to lambo).

So fucking deluded OP

Im a poorfag and newfag but still hold link. How long would a poorfag like me have to told onto 3000link before i made half a million, maybe when im dead right?

Should i sell all my ark and get me some more link. I hear ark might hit $10 next year some time

Thanks ill check them out

How do I even buy this shit?

Hey does this ledger wallet holds all coins? I like this, are their other ones on the market at all?

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_BTC

> expecting a 1800x increase

Bitcoin, Ethereum and ERC20 tokens, of which LINK is one. Monero is in the process of developing a hardware wallet, and my understanding is that Ark is getting added too.

Fuck off, no way. I dont believe that. How long of a time frame?

3000 LINK yeah theres no way. but for people bagholding 20k+, well half a mil is totally possible

Hes talking about the other dude hoping his 3k link will get him half a mil

I want to be friends with you, senpai

nigger if you're unloading at 2$ you're gonna kill yourself when we blast off to $10+

He's quoting YOU expecting half a mil. Forgot how green text works, /pol/ user?

Yeah i wont do it, i know if i pull out if will fucking do it too. I pulled out of my holdings i had on powr and look what happened

True, sorry just seen that number and was like no fucking way nigga.

I just wish you autistic Veeky Forums faggots would just be clear on what shitty shitcoin to put all my money in and just hold for a year or fucking two

I'm from /pol too. LINK isn't a PnD or scam but it's looking like a long term hold and there's no telling when exactly it'll blast off into space. The tech is a first mover but the main network hasn't been put out yet. While it's a guaranteed moon it's likely you will miss out on everything else. If you can afford to put your money aside for 15 months and not touch it id go for this.

You just need to learn how to discern which side of the argument has the smart people on it.

LINK FUD:
> hur dur shitcoin Sir Gay is fat

LINK proponents:
> describes business need for decentralized oracles, explains token usage, demonstrates interest from big industry players, holds comfortably because they are not ADHD day-traders chasing the next pump and dump

It's not that difficult.

its sibos news in december, not link news. could be both, but thats far from sure.

Fuck i have 10k in saving but just cant do it. Maybe a 1k I could. What would the return be after say 2 years from now if I put 1k in link and not touch it

ones that still cost anything at all, lmao

>oraclize is shit
>I know better than the Ethereum team

Why don't you link retards tell me why everyone who is anyone in the crypto space supports oraclize over you?
>MUH IT'S CENTRALIZED

You'll never make it with this mentality.

I know man but to lose that 10k i worked so hard for would make me wanna kill myself. If I can make say 40k off link in 2 years ill be happy. Im not a greedy jew

100k off 1k in two years, are you serious. Im good with that my friend

If you need to ask why a trustless centralised version of ANYTHING is preferable to a centralised one, why the fuck are you interested in crypto in the first place?

You do understand that you're implicitly trusting the underlying entity providing the data by naming them in the smart contract right?

It's only very specific use cases that would require decentralized oracles.

You're in the decentralization industry. Why do you like inefficient unnecessary costs?

My point was more that if you emotionally depend on the validation of a strangers baseless estimation of a possible price in a market like crypto, you're going to have a bad time.

drop the Link bags, buy Chancoin!

>#4CHNallday

It means that a number of parties entering into a complex contract agreement, mediated by a smart contract, don't have to worry about what oracles Bank A is using to enter data, or Regulatory Agency B.

It means that you can contract with a wide variety of other entities, knowing that the ENTIRE process of the Smart Contract creation and execution is trustless.

If you're going to use trusted, centralised oracles you might as well use a trusted, centralised mediator. It renders the smart contract system less effective and desirable because you're still going through private entities.

> implicitly trusting the underlying entity providing the data
You trust not the providers but the generators. Providers are nodes and they are financially responsible for presenting altering any data, that is in case they find a way to do so.
> Why do you like inefficient unnecessary costs?
I dont, but CL isnt targeted at average joes like me, you know? Big players are interested in extra-security as any mistake can cost them billions.
CL gonna protect them from inside jobs and man-in-between attacks. In case a CL-associated bank loses money, it will be easily possible to find the culprit and make him pay for losses.

>It renders the smart contract system less effective and desirable because you're still going through private entities.
This is classic "decentralized everything" delusion. Just because a system CAN be trustless doesn't mean it has to be or that people want it that way.

For MOST smart contracts you are dealing with oraclized data from a singular data source. That source was chosen by the contract drafters -- specifically BECAUSE THEY TRUST IT. Why would they need to pay Sergay Fagarov and his batallion of LINK faggots? It's an unnecessary expense in most cases, which you implicitly acknowledged here:

>complex
Here we agree. It's only for complex smart contracts that would need this service. On which case you have a 10x on your hands. Great.

But there are way better investments in crypto than a 10x in 2 years. Ever heard of dividendcoins?

lol this guy right here is a complete fucking retard hahahaaha. Can't believe the autism I am reading.

Enjoy your bags

>oh boy! I'll make 10k off 1k by 2020

This guy is right. You need to take risks if you want to make it. I understand your aversion but if you take 100 gambles as good as LINK in your life you'll be mega rich. I'd say there's AT LEAST a 50% chance of this coin going 100x in the next 2 years.

My first foray into crypto was back in March and I bought about $500 of ETH at $17 each. Looking back, I could have risked a lot more and I wish I did. At least it gave me a decent bankroll to go into LINK with.

LINK really has the same feel as ETH did back then. Risk as much as you can afford to lose. It will be worth it. You only need to 10x your money a few times in life and you'll never have to work again.

You guys are alright, dont go to hodl school tomorrow..

I will shill you a nice discord group I just became part of
We pump on bittrex, +10k members, active channels on trading/rumors and admins who find a good coin to pump and shill.
Last week I made 30% on Bitbean in several trades under 15 minutes and 20% on a Bitbean pump.

Join us or stay pajeet faggets

discord.gg/K2TBDXq

>same feel as ETH
Excellent, Buffet-esque reasoning

It will be faster, cheaper and more efficient to move through a decentralised network. You are opening the accurate provision of data to an entire marketplace, which is incentivised to provide accurate and fast results, rather than a single player. By it's very nature, it will be a more competitive system. Where accuracy and consistency are the incentives applied to a wide range of nodes. It is absolutely, undoubtedly, a more reliable, robust, efficient and trustless system than going through a centralised oracle.

If you think smart contracts are going to be a big deal (and it's almost impossible at this point to think that they're anything short of revolutionary) then ChainLink's decentralised oracle service is going to be the system that makes every smart contract platform completely trustless. That is immeasurably valuable.

>cheaper
Buying some quantity of theoretically high priced LINK vs Oraclize, with no token and fixed prices
>cheaper

Literally no it isn't

Not how it works. Operator fees don't increase with token price, like how ETH tx fees are not 100x what they were in 2016. (Are you seriously using this dumb argument)
There will be market competition between node operators in the network (and with services like Oraclize), bringing about economical prices. Clients can also choose single operators for data, much like in a centralized service, with no reason for it to be more expensive.

Shill me your dividendcoins.

wait so i have to pay with BTC ?

Yeah, look up how to buy and transfer bitcoin

so i should be buying a coin that have a increase in value every day for a LINK coin that MAYBE will get a increase....

you can pay with ETH too

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH

>a coin that increases in value every day
lol do whatever you want

Can we take a moment to appreciate how prescient Sergey was to register smartcontract.com BEFORE Bitcoin was even invented?

Forget decentralized peer-to-peer payment systems, smart contracts are what will lead crypto and blockchain tech to trillion dollar valuations. We can't even comprehend the full range of use cases that will benefit from the reduced costs and increased security of smart contracts. Sergey clearly recognised this all those years ago.

There's a REASON why SWIFT is interested in Chainlink.

Where did you find this info? How do we know it was Sergey that registered it?

I am not doubting you but I have heard this before and am trying to find links / proof that this is what happened. This obviously thickens that plot here..

whois.com/whois/smartcontract.com

Uh Yea you just described one of the last phases of bag holding. Its been around long before crypto and isnt some new phenomenon. Linkies confirmed ignorant and delusional

Why do you think that Link will not succeed and be worth anything?

We gon make it, bros.

Fuck the haters. We're visionaries.

How much link do I need for $200k on the moon?

113K Link here. Will I make it?

Bro, I love LINK like the rest of you, but go look at SmartContact.com on the way back machine. It was literally a website that helped you write contacts (on paper). Nothing to do with crypto and nothing to do with Sergey.

0,87€ EOY
130€ at its peak

>Linkies confirmed ignorant and delusional

only if they didn't do their research on this project and bought high during that retarded sibos hype...if you did your research you know how huge this can get, that's why i'm really comfortable holding onto my huge presale stack.
one little partnership with a big name like swift would be enough to make this skyrocket.
buy the rumor, sell the news. if it goes nowhere, though shit, only a problem if you went all in, which is always a stupid thing to do.

Just putting 34k will get you 200k at 1 dollar

Yes I believe the domain was transferred to Sergey, although it still happened very very early

HOW LONG DO I HAVE UNTIL LINK MOONS? THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY HEAD THAT THIS IS THE NEXT ETH BUT I'M TOO FUCKING POOR TO BUY A RESPECTABLE AMOUNT RIGHT NOW SO I NEED TIME. WHEN WILL IT REALISTICALLY HAPPEN?

Yeah tbf I didn't look into the exact specifics but Sergey must have moved pretty early to buy it or else someone else would have snapped it up before him. It's not like he had the money back then to spend thousands on a domain either

you will get time haha

>0,87€ EOY
Bitcoin will most likely keep going up with the introduction of CME futures and Chainlink team will continue the development until February 2018 at the earliest so don't expect any big news until then.
This Bitcoin rally will most likely push it down to 10-12 cents in the upcoming months during this continuous alts massacre.

But LINK's time will come for sure, I'm just being realistic here.

this