Facial aesthetics maximizing

So Veeky Forums, why do i look halfway decent in pics taken from distance, but in my selfie camera look like butt? Even in the mirror i look way better than the selfie camera. The selfie camera makes me have no brow bone or chin, making me look like a soyboy. What do??? Pics related in comments:

Taken from distance:

the selfie camera is shit and distorts your facial features, it makes your nose look huge for example

Taken with selfie cam:

*Taken with selfie cam:

Selfie camera is shit user. Get a real camera and someone to snap you...that’s the real you

Better yet get a real camera and record yourself moving and looking around

Are there any good selfie cameras that dont screw up my face? The selfie camera doesnt do this with other people i know though?

THAT BIG ASS FOREHEAD HAHAHAHA YOU'RE GONNA BE BALD SOON and LMAO THAT GAP BETWEEN YOUR EYES HAHAHHAHAHA JUST END IT BRUH

Going bald is one of the few things im pretty sure coudnt happen. Nobody in my senpai (3 older bros) are bald so ill be ok. It is a fivehead though ill admit

Baron Corbin?

I wish

HOLY DING-DONG DIDDLY YUCK

>tinder girl asks for snapchat

i forget the term used, it has something to do with the lense though. because its so small its creates like a fisheye effect up close. lense aperture or something.

Lighting is a very big deal. Also there is a lot of skill to taking a selfie. Girls take them all day hence why even the fat ones look halfway decent in them.

This, the lense has a very low focal distance.

Do you know of any cheap cameras with a good focal distance for faces? Asking for a friend...

Its not the camera you faggot. Don't shill on them. Just practice and lighting. You're not that attractive anyway desu

Front 'selfie' cameras are designed for girls. They make the eyes look bigger, chin small (unless you take it at an extreme angle to make the warping benefit your chin) and blur everything else out into a non defined blob. Even Chad looks like a soyfaggot with front cameras, unless extreme attention is paid to get the angle and lighting perfect, even then he won't look like he really looks IRL.

You're nordic

So you're ugly

Just get a selfie stick it's cheaper. Otherwise get a dslr, the stock lense will be okay.

>halfway decent in pics taken from a distance
kek, just grow a beard or something

Fish eyes, no camera will ever change that.

Boi i get ive got wide eyes and a five head. I just wanna camera that wont exaggerate those features. Anybody have a good camera to suggest?

Grow a beard and wear a hat

Lol you look like an inbred redneck with a touch of fetal alcohol syndrome in both pics. Your ugly is just more obvious when your head is taking up most of the frame

>all these camera and lighting recommendations
Guys he needs a plastic surgeon to look good, a a photographer isn't going to "cut" it (yes that's a deliciously bad pun)

Paper bag, it's 5 cents at your local grocery store

You musy be from round here. I AM an inbred redneck. Well, if no one can suggest a good camera to buy, coild someone atleast siggest a good focal range for me? Ive vome to terms with my big forehead akd weak chin, so you boiz are wasting your time trying to derail this.

grow a beard, short haircut, google zac efron short haircut

We're trying to bring you back to reality: no camera can change your shit looks Don't waste money on one.

>paying for grocer bags
Kek.

This. There is no good camera angle when you look like op. We ARE trying to help you by telling you the reality. The problem isn't with your camera, it's with your face. The only camera truck to fix it is a paper bag over your head. I'd suggest owning up to the retarded inbred look and show you have a sense of humor about it, instead of trying to pass blame to a camera lol

If I clear the blackheads from my nose, will it be smaller? Or am I destined to have a big fat nose?

Own the nordic viking look and stop being an insecure soyboy. Nobody gives a shit about your forehead

I plan on that. I was just trying to make pics look better, yaknow, cause thats what tinder is about. Im jist now 19, but in about a year's time i ought to be able to grow a pretty good beard.

not bad imo. very military core. I think tucked in base color shirt with pants looks better than camo larp. not a fan of hair tho. I think you would look pretty good clean shaven or like Varg Vikernes