Body rate/progress thread

Is this good enough to impress normies?

Tell me what your back routine is. I want to know how many reps you perform on the pull up.

Decent. Height/weight?

You look like a nu-male
Weak chin/jaw, better hide it with a beard

Ive gotten up to 1250 pushups a week, varying distance of my hands from shoulder width/ab work 2x a week/ run 45 miles a week/ plyo once a week
I think I'm 6'3 but I say 6'2 to make manlets insecure. Weigh anywhere between 185-190
that's not true

no, but there is no reasons to stop. Those things take time (understand years).

+Chest
-traps delts lats
Looking good. Keep at it.

>traps delts
That's what traps and delts look like on a relatively fit normie actually.

You've been looking at too many guys who're on low doses.

First pic is 174lbs at 6'3
Other two are after less than a year of working out at 197lbs. My old phone with normal before pics ended up in water so I took this pic from a video.

My quads and ass are pretty weak. Would 2-3 months of leg and ass work (along with the rest of my body ofcourse) and a clean bulk put me at 210lbs?

In clothes, no I think.

I don't see any real back workout. And I notice this because you have the "curlbro" physique (aka, forward with the shoulders, not a particularly impressive V taper due to lacking lats, etc, but a nice chest)
You certainly look way better than the average normie, but I would highly recommend just getting a brosplit routine and sticking to that. It feels somewhat like, you have a few muscles that are very nicely worked, but then a lot of muscles that barely get worked at all. Try a brosplit for a few weeks, just to see if some of your muscles get very sore, because if that's the case, then you just found the muscles you haven't been working.

Either way, looking decent man. not bad at all.

You look good, but how are we supposed to compare you to the first pic when you're flexing in good lighting opposed to regular light with shirt on.

You look pretty fucking great to me, but I think the worst thing on you is your fucking glasses. Please buy a new pair. The ones you have make me wanna hide my kids from you

god damn I'm 5 foot 7 and 174 lbs, am i fat?

As I said man, I had before pics under the same lighting and no shirt on, even flexing in some, but my phone ended up in water and all is lost so I have to resort to this. And my left arm in the before pic is much thinner than the right because I had an axe accident, cut my tendon and ended up in surgery and in cast.

What frames do you recommend?

Do yourself a favor and censor your face next time. You should also do this if you're on any dating app

>worst part is glasses
You can take the glasses off, it's that face that's the worst part. He'll need to see a surgeon if he want me to fix the truly worst part

>beta face
>athletic body

This combo looks so weird to me. Good job though.

Who gives a fuck? You will always have to live with that disgusting shit tier face. No amount of weightlifting will ever fix that. KYS.

Is this moot if he ages?

Progress pic this morning

good job user. keep going

You look like a buff John green

man you got some narrow shoulders. work on them lats.

not to bad, keep working for them gains

nice dude

Thanks my dudes. I'm still cutting, I was planning on going until my abs show then slow bulking. Think I should just start bulking now and cut later for summer?

It looks like you've never worked out your shoulders / back, but chest and abs are looking good.

This photo isn't doing your face any favors

3 weeks in and I can bench and squat my bodyweight

abs are for women, work on them strength gains!

Good job, breh. Lacks some chest but overall you look 10X better than before.

shit
shit
shit
shit

Maybe if John green had his face run over by a semi truck. Op makes John green like a supermodel lol.

>why should I care that someone else has had this cereal before
>I'm genuinely enjoying its whole grain crunch

>no pic

Is this supposed to be satire?

I can guarantee you that you do not weigh 185 let alone 190

unironically yes

gonna post this months progress update here, decided to keep cutting...gonna go until May to make it a whole year. Already working on planning out a "lean bulk". Kinda never bulked before in my life so it's gonna be interesting.

my arm the other day, maximum wristlet

wtf

Holy shit it's like watching anorexia progress.

you don't need to be cutting anymore. you need to fill out so your hip:waist ratio isnt as big and your saggy skin goes away

I'd agree he looks nu-male, but def has a good jaw. Give credit where credit is due.

You look like that kid that took tren but din't train

Man, what a fucked up genetics. You can't salvage this.

The whole prospect of a bulk is really throwing me off. People here seem to eat like 4000 calories/day and get huge but I feel like that's a one-way ticket to fat town. At the same time though will eating maintenance or just above(+100-200 cals) provide any results?

it works if you lift. slack on the lifting and fat comes.

>being an eyelet
>2018

Pretty sure they’re doing LASIK in mall kiosks now why do people still wear glasses?

dude. stop cutting. you look like you escaped auschwitz.

routine is largely bodyweight, aside from db rows/curls, and I spend about 30 minutes stretching daily. So I could achieve some OK results with a small caloric surplus? I don't really care about getting bigger fast, just making consistent progress when the time comes.

hahahah you look like toby from the office us.

Holy shit youre John Green. M O N G O L S

> 6'1" 138lbs
Holy shit user stop. Put some weight on. Gotta eat big to get big. You look sickly AF. Surely your doctor has told you to stop loosing weight.

surplus of 400-500 if you're just doing bodyweight

206 - 198lbs so far. Ignore bruised face. BF estimate pls?

HOLY FUCK WTF

jesus

400-500 seems kinda steep, no? Wouldn't i be gaining a pound a week a that pace?

why do american whites have such shit genetics?
I'm from Sweden and if you go to a beach no one look like this. Even the DYEL people have the base of muscle and leanness and don't look like blobs.

pic is from the summer. but pls r8

I'm from UK

Well, the genetics of Sweden has been finepolished for thousands of years, while America only had a century or two to "make it good". I don't think you understand how good your genetics are. Really, i'm a medical student, and boy you guys are lucky, don't take it for granted.

Sweeden, wow. So how many times have you been raped by refugee this month?

here's a recent front pic. im not where i want to be. but i'm gettin there i think.

nice traps desu

routine?

lots of rear delt flys and behind the back shrugs for traps

there is only one city in sweden that has problems with refugees and I don't live there

Goal body
I am pretty sure I will look like this after my cut
Look healthy and not be massive
I don't like big I have been made fun off because I like being small

What dose is this

I know it's shit

>when you get diagnosed with ADHD and your parents accidentally send you to a wrong kind of concentration camp

No, it's not man. Good job. Now, stronglift 5x5.

Why SL?

To get strong? And it looks cool to lift heavy.

Look great man keep it up.

Nigga if you took your shirt off at the gym you'd be in the top 2% of people there, easy. Forget the memes this is the actual goal you should be chasing. Super low bf, well defined muscle. Abs. Well done

>the DYEL cope

I don't want to lift heavy. Natty guys at my gym who lift heavy are all fat as fuck.

Nice nipple, I'm jealous. Seriously

Just finished my first week with SS. So far it's going good, what would you do bulk or cut?

Don't lie

Both Gothenburg and malmo have problems and let's not forget fucking Stockholm

>stockholm
>96% ethnic swedish
>rapes consistently going down even during the refugee crisis

how exactly does stockholm have a problem with the refugees? there are barely any here

holy shit

>stockholm
>96% ethnic swedish
varför ljuger du?

he's clearly some kid from /pol/ trying to stir shit up, ignore and move along

>96% ethnic swedish

>96% ethnic swedish

posting everywhere

post body

If you shaved your head you'd look pettly alpha dude, dont do this bieber hairstyle it always ruins deece aesthetics

FWIW i like the face and glasses

1 year in how bad is my chest (srs my only weak point)

>caring this much about something like this.

damn. thanks dude. body dysmorphia hasn't been kind to me

i mean you look pretty fucking strong

>96% ethnic swedish

Statistics are always skewed to show what they want you to see. Here's how this works. In Sweden and most European/western countries now you're considered "ethnically" part of the country in question if you were born there, and/or third generation. A lot of these "ethnic swedes" you're talking about are as black as the night.

This is also a key part of keeping the native population placid about being replaced in their HOMELANDS. The govt will read out statistics such as
>despite a large influx of refugees and immigrants the ethnic population is 80% bla bla bla
What they don't tell you is that 20-30% of that 80% of the "ethic" population are actually families of blacks/Arabs/Mexicans that have been in the country for 30-40 years...

I WANT MY CHEST BACK REEE

>caring about problems that could easily be resolved