Christian Bale

What was his bf and weight in the movie?

I think he was 185 lbs. I don't know body fat%, but he's 6' tall and you can probably get a rough idea from that

perfect aesthetics

and he threw it all away for 'movie roles'

he can get it back, you know it.
Remember that PT who gained and lost 50lbs of fat in 6 months just to prove it wasn't that hard?

Yeah but there are tons of studies that show eating like shit for years is completely different than eating like shit for a couple months. Breaking a habbit of YEARS is totally different than breaking a habbit you forced for 2-3 months.

Losing weight is easy once you get your mental game on point. But that's the hardest part for most fatties.

I want to be his bf.

Yea Christiane Bale really never got fit again after American Psycho, right?

checked

yeah i think his next good form was in batman.
honestly his american psycho physique is probably the best aesthetic physique there is

He looked like shit in batman IMO. Just bear fat.

He was dyel
/thread

Checked

lighter. He's 6' tall yeah, but his bodyfat is so low I'd estimate him around 165 lbs in american psycho. 185-190 is rather his weight in batman

checked

>movie roles
more like sweet rolls

The movie makes Bateman look a lot better than the book

havent completed the book yet but he seems kind of a pussy in most scenes besides when hes killing someone.

He throws many a temper tantrum and jacks off donald trump a lot

It says he works out all the time, and there was that one time were he threatens some woman and then threatens her bf at a club.

That being said in both the book and the movie its implied his peers think he's a pussy.