Is it me or do any of you guys get angry that you wasted your time fapping right after you cum?

Is it me or do any of you guys get angry that you wasted your time fapping right after you cum?

It's about as productive as posting on Veeky Forums

>literally wasting hours of his life posting simpsons pictures to an anonymous forum
>mad about his own masturbation
You have all the symptoms of autism without having it.

me

You hear the devil's laughter after you blow a load

It takes me 30 seconds

That's how I feel after my wife doesn't blow me to completion.

lol, turn in your man cards. I feel amazing after a good jerk off session. I can see how someone might feel bad if they're single though and jerk constantly every day

no. I go to the gym right after I cum for maximum gains.

I only feel dirty

I used to fap 5x a day and I'll admit I was fucking miserable brah

Relaxes me and gets rid of my anxiousness.

Just fap at work. Can’t waste your time if you are getting paid. Thank me later.

I get monumentally depressed right after I orgasm when I'm with a girl

It's so bad that the other day I almost snapped and threw her off of me. She was lying all after-glowy on my stomach and I was seething with rage and frustration

jesus christ iktfb

No, I'm usually sleeping after it.

why don't you turn 360 degrees and walk out of here subhuman parasite

Only if it was for like 2 hours. Which has happened before

Whats wrong bro?

Lol same.

I have a guilty kind of feeling because i should have held that nut so i could get sexually frustrated and pursue some pussy instead. I dont feel like i wasted my time though cause i probably jack off for 10 minutes max

I don't care about the time spent, its like 20 minutes max, I care because its basically gains goblin.

Just fap while thinking about guys, it makes you cum so much faster because your body is so disgusted about the gay thoughts it wants to get it over with as fast as possible

No, I realize I am an ugly subhuman and that this is as good as it gets.

If anything, its good that I waste my time and sexual energy on fapping as it reduces the chance that my sub-par genetic material continues to blight mother earth.

I've been married for 2 years now and am expecting a baby next month, so I'll give a little insight.

Those sad feelings you get after jacking off are perfectly normal and go away (at least for me they did) after you've been with someone for an extended period of time. As far as I know, almost every man has felt that feeling of shame, rage, depression, etc, after jacking off. It's normal, but doesn't last forever.
These days when I jack off, I feel relieved. I get enough sex as it is, and I'm also expecting a kid so I'm nutting left and right while I can.
Don't let those feelings get you down. Find a girl to squirt that nut in rather than glazing your own knuckles.