/fat/ - 9% into the Year Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
>For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>>If you are overweight or obese, you should shed body fat before you try to build muscle mass. That means eating below your TDEE

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
>sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
>fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>This is your threadly reminder to recalculate your TDEE periodically as you lose weight

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
>losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com

>myfitnesspal group
>community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124559-fat-to-fit

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/eats/cal.php
youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post 1 month process charts lads

Post stuff that you've eaten, but shouldn't have.
aka
confess

Ate a pint of Halo Top last night.

Still within my calorie budget, but the carbs aren't great for keto

Three oreos.
Trying to avoid sweets but it got me.

looks like ice cream to me, user, if that's ice cream, you just fucked your keto. Stay on track next week, don't eat sugar.

>tfw lost ~14kg (30 lbs) lately
>tf idle heart rate went from more than 70 to less than 60 bpm
>tfw all that with almost no exercise
any of you fatties experienced something similar?

a glass of orange juice

Eh, total net carbs for the day was 31g. Only 6 over my goal of 25g

A sandwich with beef and melted cheese. Only ate half of it, I'm planning of eating a bit less lunch as a way to compensate.

I'm pretty sure it is okay to change a little bit when you are changing your diet or having weight changes. If it enters an abnormal range then you should make sure you're getting enough nutrition.

ty user

Actually since it's sub 60 and you aren't exercising much I would probably want to make sure you're getting enough nutrition. Your diet may potentially be too restrictive. Eat stuff with potassium. What is your current diet like?

extremely restrictive actually. i never counted calories, just didn't eat much at all, except on weekends when i'd eat "normally" (that's still restrictive though, probably still under 1400 caloires)

I'm not sure what your goal weight is or where you're at right or how much you know about what happens to your body when you're not getting enough nutrition but I would seriously consider rethinking your diet. When you aren't getting enough nutrition things like your potassium can become low causing things such as slow heart rate, muscle weakness and fatigue, dizziness when standing up, which can make sticking to a diet really miserable and potentially unsafe.

Whatever you're eating try to make sure it's nutrient dense food like fruits and veggies, make sure you're getting enough salt and sodium, try to eat a caloric deficit that isn't too extreme for your current BMI (try looking up what caloric deficit you should be at for your given height/weight to lose approximately 2 lbs per week)

Pizza.
Twice.

What toppings?

I bummed 1 Flamin Hot Mac n Cheeto from burger king from my friend last night. I was very excited to try it because it was one of those meme foods that you see like bacon shakes or black Halloween burgers or whatever and I just wanted to try it. It was not worth the calories for a mouth full of disappointment.

Also there I have leftover boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and leftover cheese curds from Culver's in my fridge, and every motherfucking time I open the fridge I pop one or two of these things into my mouth and that shit adds up.

>mfw I've lost enough weight that my thigh gap is back
>mfw no more chafing

We're all gonna make it lads

Thank you so much user. My current BMI is 22.5 but I still have a lot of abdominal fat. I'm thinking of starting to eat normally and lift weights starting next week. This way I'd be losing fat, gaining muscle and getting all the nutrients I need.

one serving of takis fuego and 8 oz of coke /fat/her.

I was still under maintenance but I felt guilty, please forgive my sins.

Pepperoni first time, breakfast pizza second. They were both personal pizzas, so it’s not nearly as bad as it could have been.

>want to die
>eating like 300 calories a day or just drinking straight vodka
>lose 4 pounds this week
still want to die but at least im less fat

k good luck and be safe.

thx a lot, luv u mate (no homer)

I ate 4 puffcorn things

Not that user, but it's not either/or when it comes to calorie restriction and nutrients when we have multi-vitamins.

But if abdominal fat is something you want to get rid of, fastest way is to just finish your cut because your genetics may have your body going there last.

I enjoy not having to pay to go to the gym, but everything else about this base makes weight loss worse than it should be
>boring as fuck, makes it hard not to think about food
>no cooking facilities in our rooms so I have to go to town or eat at the mess
>mess usually serves mediocre food, and there is no way to know what options they'll serve unless I walk there
>the meat is ESPECIALLY terrible, and while I want my protein, I don't want it enough to stomach the taste of rubberized greasy veal
>don't have the option of not paying since I'm living on-base and in-training, and it doesn't matter if I eat 1, 2, or 3 meals a day, I always pay the same
Just 4 more months here and I can finally live on my own and cook my own meals

Did really good for over 2 weeks, but my birthday was yesterday and ate a lot of bad shit I shouldn't have.

Making up for it with a 3 day fast, though.

Yeah I get it, eating all the needed nutrients and CI < CO aren't mutually exclusive. It's just that I decided to start lifting weights already and I don't think eating at a calorie deficit and exercising work together very well. Thanks user.

Military user?

Half of a homemade peanut butter cookie...

Also I think I oversalted my dinner last night.

I've heard strength training like Starting Strength is not conducive to losing to weight and that PPL type shit is better, is this true /fat/?

Fastest way to lose weight starting from today? How long will it take to get from 271 to 210?

since my calorie intake is pretty low while cutting, A BBQ burger (130g beef) with turkey bacon (only option at a halal place), homemade fries and sesame mayo dip from a new burger joint that opened up less than a weekago near my house.

I really wanted to binge on some peanut butter last night but luckily the only thing I have in my house right now is chicken, veggies and oatmeal. So I had a cup of oatmeal and went to bed.

tfw thigh and bicep doms so moving around fucking hurts

Just sitting down is such a chore

Better have been one bite instead of half a pizza sized cookie. Atone.

You should be doing squats when you stand up and sit down. Don't use your arms.

>losertown.org/eats/cal.php

it was a small cookie, so basically two bites worth. i will not succumb again, father.

Can someone redpill me on coffee please? Is it true that it raises insulin levels? First two days of my fast I'm having it but after that I'll try to avoid it.

You're doing this wrong...

Black coffee not strawberry banana tofee frapaccino with a blast of oreo milkshake and double fat whip cream sprinkled with rock candy on top. Black coffee.

Weighed in this morning and I'm down to 137 from 139 lb (where I was two weeks ago). I-I think i finally beat the plateau

Lost 100lbs.
Stuck at the same weight for 6 months. I'd dip down then climb back up if I went off track for even a day.

Started an ECA stack+green tea. SUICIDE CUT BEGINS NOW. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

does fat above the penis go back in after losing weight or does the excess skin and shit stay there? it is taking away 2 inches off my penis

I was 65 kg in November, now I'm 60 kg
I'm just 152 cm, I want to be 45-50 kg
But in January I gained 0,5 kg, I love chocolate.....

I try to eat 1000 to 1500 calories, I don't really exercise, but sometimes I walk or dance
I hope I can lose 10 kg til summer

I drank ketchup

post tiddies

my progress pic for this month didn't wanna double post but I got started in /fat/ so thought you guys might wanna see

Gotta savor that shit, user. Scale it out on a plate/bowl, I make my HT pints last 3 days (~1/3rd cup/80g per day (80-110 cal)).

>forgot to do my weekly weigh in this morning
>gonna have to do it tomorrow morning
>much consistency
It's okay, the numbers would have been off anyway due to lack of sleep and excess salt Friday. The important thing is that last week I was down 13.2lbs from peak weight out of an overall 90.6lb loss goal, meaning I'm 15% of the eay there in under 2 months, and the first half of that was half-assed with 4 gained back over christmas week. I haven't had a single bulk day this week, worst is one maintenance day (this is after adjusting 10% up to count for my fatty underreporting even though I do my best to meticulously track everything), so things should be going well. I no longer get cravings for sugar or high-carb snacks, and I prefer the taste and feeling of a 320cal/43g protein strawberry and greens smoothie for breakfast over sugary cereal, and other healthy choices etc.
I'm gonna make it, guys. I'm actually gonna fucking make it. I can't express how good it feels for me to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself I'm gonna make it and actually believe it for once. The closest thing I have to a regret is that I waited so long to start, but there ain't shit I can do about that now.
So tell me, who else here /gonnamakeit/?

if you could join some dance class and eat right youd lose that weight pretty quick

I had a spicy Caesar salad at Wendy’s, no croutons. Hopefully I didn’t fuck up.

nah parents basement

>spicy Caesar salad at Wendy’s
Wendy's - Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad (Full Size) - No Dressing, No Croutons
Calories 470

Pretty awesome cutting meal if you ask me. Their large chili is p good too, 300 cal without crackers/sour/cheese. I get a packet of sour and count it as 50.

Today i was able to do pushups for the first time in my life

I feel like a fucking Super Sayian

My nigga, I could barely do one now I can 20 ez or 30 if I really want to sweat. I'm struggling to do a pullup now is what I'm going for. Using a steel beam in the basement with a flat surface so not much to grab onto but your own grip makes it worse.

Now do 10 'shups!

youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8

>yesterday
>mom's birthday
>family went out for dinner
>ate way over my limit
>the restaurant gave us a fucking free chocolate cake
>had to eat a slice to be polite
>couldnt go to gym today because im having some mad diarrhea

at least youre shitting it all out

It's not about failing, It's about how fast you brush your self off and get back on your feet after failing. One bad day means nothing in the long run. Get the fuck away from your computer for an hour, go for a walk, and eat under your limit. Good luck user. I have faith in you.

I used a small amount of their dressing, about a half of one pack. Maybe upping it to 600 at the most. Still a lot better than their greasy as fuck burgers, anyways.

>lost 140+ pounds
>friends say I look good
>"user why don't you try talking to girls? surely you can get at least 1 now" (I consider myself average at best looking)

>they only see my clothed self
>little do they know, beneath my clothes is a mess of loose skin and stretch marks

I firmly believe if a girl were to ever see me naked she would look at me in disgust. I can barely bare it myself. this fucking sucks lads, I try being positive about losing weight but this kills me

post it
also what height and weight

Not bad at all, man. Good shit. I worked at a Wendy's for a while and they make the salads fresh every morning, fwiw. Oh and that chili suggestion was for a large. Lastly, don't forget about their baked potatoes. Of all the burger chains, I'd say Wendy's has the best cutting choices if you're in a pinch.

>eating 1200-1300 everyday for 3 weeks
>exercising 30-60 mins a day
>losing weight everytime I step on the scale (usually weigh 4x a week)

>had a stressful week and couldn't exercise
>eat ~1600 calories/day
>don't track everything
>gain 1.5 lbs

My TDEE is 1850. Guess it's back to eating 1200 and burning 400 thru exercise again.

How to get to the point where I can do a pullup?

Right now I've been doing these table pullups. I can do 2 with my body mostly stretched out like in pic related or if I tuck my legs up closer to my body I can do like 5 or 6.

Just keep doing this until I can do 10 or so of these with my body stretched flat or is there another way?

Just throwing it out there but plenty of girls have their own body issues and struggles. A girl that's gone from ow/obese to average might have some tiger striped on her legs but are you really gonna throw in the towel if you're that close? Nah.

just train your back and lose weight, if youre in the gym there are machines that mimic a pullup but you can take some weight out

I fucking hate this shit. My TDEE should be somewhere around 2500 at my weight but it's like if I don't eat < 1300 calories/day and do cardio 3 times a week I don't lose weight anymore.

I've posted my body here before, multiple anons have confirmed I look like shit and they're right

as far as my stats
>5'4 (top tier manlet, consider suicide every week)
>~175 pounds, still have about 25 more pounds to lose and can only imagine how much worse i'll look

>just train your back
lol yeah how do I do that?

I don't have access to a gym atm, but I'll be moving in the summer and joining a gym after I move.

mine is unfortunately worse than a little tiger stripes

also guys are much hornier than girls, in my experiences girls are extremely picky

I forgot the sauce. Fuck me.

That's so naive

>1700 calories in 10 wings
Jesus what the fuck

maybe you shouldnt aim for being a skelly, maybe you could aim for a bearmode or something
oh dang i dont know how to help you but these types of pullups are easier to do, see if you can make em

Yeah when I checked earlier it was like 80 calories a wing but I guess that meant dry.

Don't shoot for girls out of your league and it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not saying to go after only ugly/fat girls, but don't expect to land the hottest girl at the bar or anything.

If you get to the point of taking your shirt off with a girl just explain to her that you've lost almost 150 lbs and are still dealing with the repercussions of that and it may take some time for your body to start looking more "normal."

If she likes you then she'll be happy for you that you lost the weight and will hopefully be okay with the fact that you may not look perfect just yet. If not then she's not really worth your time.

could it be a metabolism problem? I know it's mostly considered a meme and people say you can't break the laws of physics with CICO, but there should be no reason to gain weight if under your TDEE

i've thought about bear mode, however I'm not sure how great a 5'4 bearmode would look

Last night my dinner was a pan of stroganoff, a pot of pasta with vodka sauce, a beer, and a rocks glass filled with straight overproof rye

>losing fat
>measurements going down
>actually gaining weight

is this normal?

It is on high test beast mode

Saturday, I go with friends

Had a pizza (I am Italian) and a glass of whiskey

I always thought the metabolism thing was a meme but I don't know anymore... For a while I was cutting really hard and most days I'd barely get 1000 calories. I lost a lot of weight fast, but I'm afraid it might have actually fucked with my metabolism.

Also growing up my younger brother and I ate basically the same things and had basically the same activity level and yet he was always skelly mode while I was slightly stockier.

Scapula raises, negatives, dead hangs.

eh it would be about the same as a taller dude but youre shorter, i dont think it would be that bad
but its your call really maybe try looking for a doctor to help you out with the skin

>I've posted my body here before
Post it again pls. I'm a manlet weighing in at 110 kgs at my worst, now I'm down to 103. I know I'll look like shit when I hit the 70 kgs-mark, and I want to prepare myself.

how much of a manlet

If you're lifting it means the fat is being turned into muscles.
If not, wtf dude.

173 cm (I think that's about 5'8")

youre fine i was 130 and im 1,80 now im about 80 and i barelly have any
just stop cutting if you think they got too bad

fuck it, hopefully nobody I know views this board

like I said, i'm still not done and have about ~25 pounds to go before i'm at my ideal weight. plz no bully

i'm lifting heavy and regularly. I'm just worried that the fat is depositing somewhere else or some shit

yeah you should totally build more muscle
in my opnion you shouldnt lose another 20lbs, if you manage to get better muscles it wont look that bad desu

or maybe get there and bulk back up till you think it looks better, i dunno

I want to fully lose my stomach and boob fat before I start seriously lifting

right now I do full body 3x a week because of uni and work schedule