In Germany, there is not a single school/dojo/training hall of any martial art that I'd say is at a high level...

In Germany, there is not a single school/dojo/training hall of any martial art that I'd say is at a high level. We have some boxers, but most of their titles are literally politics and fighting cans. We have no high level karate, kung fu, MMA or kickboxing scene, as far as I am aware. Judo is so-so, wretsling is non-existant basically.

What the hell am I supposed to do when there are no really good teachers around? The level here is super low when it comes to martial arts, everyone is juicing and doing bullshit pretty much.

I will come teach wrestling and bjj
We can learn to box yogether

fighting is haram, pray to allah like oure supposed to

well go in there and spar them to see if you can beat them. if you can't, then you can learn a thing or two.

Better to train with someone even if they're low level than to train alone

Stfu Ismail I'll uppercut you back to camel land

>What the hell am I supposed to do when there are no really good teachers around?
Just come to France then.
They're all ara*bs and niggers tho.

Go get 'em Hans.

Stop making excuses and go to a fucking gym.

*dodges*

Wo wohnst du denn?

Du wirst es nicht glauben, aber Köln. Habe die Dojo Yaburi/Dojo Destroyer-Scheiße schon durch, die taugen alle nix.

I lift more than you and basically anyone on /fat/.

I mean go to the martial gym, dumbass

They're all shit though.

I had test fights with Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Sanda, MMA, Judo and Karate and I wasn't impressed, let's put it like that. I could go boxing, but while Cologne has some famous boxing gyms, none of them have produced anyone of note lately.

I should say that I have lots of experience already, I'm not some kid with a homebrew system. I can do Goju Karate, Wado Karate, Boxing, Judo, Shaolinquan, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Sanda and Xingyi.

*Follows up with a left hook*
Heh nothin' personnel camelfucker

Are you within driving distance of Poland? I'd imagine thye have good gyms

*turns into a sandy whirlwind*
*appears behind you*
You cannot win this

can you do sucky sucky 5 dolla

To be fair you can learn while beating someone too.

>tfw to good for anything but top level big name martial art coaches
implying they would take you in

you don't need a world class trainer to get good basics, just go put your work in boi

I have a hard time believing there is not one single good gym in all of Germany

Heh you just fell into my trap
*Suctions you through asshole*

Go to Combat Club Cologne. They have the best MMA gym in germany. Some of their fighters fight in Poland and M-1. They are pretty good.

top kek

he's just some pretentious faggot