Hollywood stars don't take roids, bro. They have personal trainers

>Hollywood stars don't take roids, bro. They have personal trainers.

They do roid but they also have trainers

i fucking hate her face so much

And medics, surgeons, image consultants, make up artists, photoshop and professional photographers.

I'd say her face is the less dislikeable thing about her but I still agree with you

Who the fuck is that

i think the best part would be having a personal chef to cook you all of your perfect macro foods

holy fuck, i would love it

reminds me of the ftm tranny squatting webm

I know alot of the big name trainers in Hollywood, you'd be surprised how many stars that look juicy are natty (and how many stars that look like shit are juicing)

Will name names if anyone is curious

>i'd look like brad pitt instead of morbidly obese sack of shit if i had money for personal trainer and good food

There's a person pushing her up off-camera.

Should I be treating this like revolutionary news

Go on user. I'll say now Chris Hemsworth is 100% gotta be juicing

wonderwoman

curious

I am curious

They do trainers but they also have roids

He is.

He's an incredibly nice guy, but he apparently hates working out and would stop if he wasn't in the thor contract

Lets get dubs man out of the way first.
yes or no ?

Seems like a nice guy, like Hugh jack man. Hugh seems nice but he clearly roids too. I'm fine with them doing it just wish they'd be honest about it. It just confuses the noobs

i think its illegal

Huh

Yes. Intense actor, Is willing to perfect and destroy his body for his roles.

I think so to. But is Hollywood not untouchable when it comes to this? Molesting womenz and kids, they get caught but juicing I think they'd be fine. I think it has more to do with ego

The guys who work with Hugh apparently adore him. They say he's a loving husband, proud father, etc.
The kind of guy all men should aspire to be.

>lifting 130 lbs
wow, im so impressed.

>TRT from your doctor is illegal

This. The trainers are the ones giving them gear.

>Will name names if anyone is curious
Yeah, nigger. Spill the beans.

Hugh Jackman
Chris Evans
Michael B. Jordan
Henry Cavill
Joe Mangianello

None of those guys have physiques that 100 percent require juice but it's not like most these guys are going to train year round when they'd rather do other stuff.

He seems nice. Probably cos whenever he's done making a movie he goes back to Australia. Not stuck in that cesspool of degeneracy Hollywood

Their physiques would take much longer than a year to get natty considering they were all pretty dyel before the "body transformation" should take them several years

Do you know what "year round" means, user?

If English is not your first language, I'll give you a pass.

I don't know about Michael B, haven't heard anything. I would guess that he is.
Most men in Hollywood Do, if their role requires it. It's monitored by MDs and there's not really the stigma inside the industry

Joe is 100% juicing.

prescribing TRT to a healthy male is illegal

Not your job to tell who's healthy and who is not though

Sorry didn't read properly and no not first language but I should be better

*do better
Fuck!

source?

yeah, her arms kinda look like its legs

Ironically, a tranny makes a better Wonder Woman.

>Hugh Jackman
>natty

Nigger, fuck off. He is 50 and looks better with every movie.

>brainlet wojak meme

her feet are on the ground the whole time

Test production decreases after 30, brainlet. Also, keep in mind he doesn't look like that most of the time, he quickly gets jacked for Wolverine, then deflates back to his normal size after shooting the movie. That's classic gear usage.

Same. Overated jew

Breaking: woman in armed forces able to do a single pull up. More at 11

t. never been in armed forces

There's no way that's a girl (male)

as a shitskin arab i wanna hatefuck a jewess so bad. but preferably with big ol' khazar milkies ;)

>Doing a single pull up is now impressive to Veeky Forums

Jesus fucking christ

I don't believe you. He couldn't even be bothered to keep wearing a wig for Thor.

No one said he was natty, brainlet.

Zac Effron? Seconded on Cavill, although I am 99.9% he was on gear, his shoulders were silly.

How about that kid from Twilight, the werewolf guy? I know his physique is perfectly attainable natty, but looking at him now (he's a wreck) makes me think he just did shit anyway because it's quicker and easier.

It’s Chanel sabatini if that’s how it’s spelled

It's Santini and fuuuuuuuuuck why do I know that? :(

>he apparently hates working out
pretty much all a list actors who arent from a physical background ie rock, marky mark

Impressive? The point if the thread is her craptastic form and how "useful" those trainers are.

I'd look like Brad Pitt instead of a morbidly obese piece of shit if all I had was his money for a personal chef, roids, and his drive, dedication, talent and job which requires being in great shape.

Lautner was natty. He's pretty short.

Efron is juicing

Literally yes

Remember seeing people talk about efron in baywatch. "How does he get like that?" Normies cannot be this dumb. He was clearly on juice

Baited :^)

kys you unfunny retard

What about the women? Not necessarily roids, but effedrine, thyroid hormones, shit like that. Or do they just starve, lift and let compositing artists iron out the rest?

There are no muscular women on hollywood. The exercises they do are complete gimmick. Look at those Daisy Ridley bullshit workouts

Jessica Biel comes to mind. Not instagram thot on gear fit, but fit.
The rest of them are looking noticably shitier when not shooting. I seem to remember some crap beach pictures of Margot Robie where she looks like an absolute plain bitch you wouldn't look at twice.
Again, screw muscles, they are having problems looking average. Comparing Scarlet Johanesburg in that shitty artsy film she did compared to Avenger tights.

Anavar and clen

Miss (((Israel))) 2004

the fact that she's from israel isn't already enough to discern that she's jewish?

The Prometheus lead woman (Noomi Rapace?) also muscled up for that role, was it only for the the sequel?

>he gained muscle mass in 10 years with holly wood trainers and lots of money
>must be roiding

Any more clips of her working out?

>i started lifting 6 months ago

Nope that face is actually really telling, not feminine at all