A couple nights a week i drink 2-3 glasses of pic related on ice to relax before bed while watching a netflix show or...

a couple nights a week i drink 2-3 glasses of pic related on ice to relax before bed while watching a netflix show or something. probably no more than 3-4 standard drinks, just enough to get a little glow, then i get a full nights sleep. no mixers or beer.

how much is that fucking with my gains?

>inb4 alcoholic

fucking faggot alcoholic

Sounds like an alcoholic in the making

good choice desu

Not doing anything to your gains. You're not an alcoholic either. Once you start needing it to sleep, that's when you need to stop.

This

I was an alcoholic and drank a fifth of vodka a day for a few years and I couldn't sleep or anything when I didn't drink, id shake and sweat etc when I didn't get drunk

probably the best vodka i have tasted.

>couple nights a week

don't do this user! I used to live with a guy Erik who did that (get tipsy most nights) for a couple years. He was a mess. He was 25 and his life was so stagnant it was embarrassing, and he was so oblivious.

Obviously, these things are not going to be the same for everyone. And what I presented is an anecdote. But be wary of the booze. It's not going to help you improve your life, and you're going to become dependent. Alright, I've gotta go smoke some weed, see you.

Limit it to two times a week maximum, preferably on weekends, and it's all good. Pure vodka is probably the cleanest form of alcohol you can consume.

if you're going to be an alcoholic don't drink trash tier alcohol like vodka, drink some whiskey, soyboy.

>Alright, I've gotta go smoke some weed, see you.

*tips fedora*

>drink some le whisky, a true gentleman's drink

shut the fuck up and let him drink whatever the fuck he want

>t. Roasties and/or communists

>whiskey
>drinking overpriced cheap corn liquor adulterated with chemicals and rotting wood thats overmarketed towards "le old timey manly men" instead of pure lab grade etoh.

I'm for that soviet functionality friend, just want my booze. You and your soypals can compare tasting notes from your craft whiskey and microbrewed chocodunkohefenweisen.

Had a giant bottle of corona the other day since I’ve never had any before, and this morning my piss smelled like corona. Is this a thing?

>elitist about alcohol
>being this numale

Never gonna make it brah

here's my favorite drink

>cheap vodka (nothing in a plastic bottle, but still pretty cheap)
>la croix (i like the grapefruit one)
>lime

low cal, only calories are from the vodka. tastes amazing. used to drink wine but the sugars always made me feel like shit. i feel great after having this.

corona is a skunk beer so it smells like piss in the first place. pure coincidence.

you've been duped by le reddit gentlemen. fucking kill yourself faggot. drink whatever you want.

Alcoholic in the making.

shut the fuck up with your little 2-3 drinks faggot and fuck off.

can i drink with sarms?

I was you, once, OP. A couple nights a week, I'd sip on 2-3 glasses of single malt scotch before bed, with a netflix show or while playing Mount & Blade. Soon I needed more to keep getting that glow. Living alone sucked. I moved in with a friend who I discovered drank more than I did, and my intake increased dramatically to match hers. Intake stayed high for years. I was constantly sore, tired, and inflamed and my cardio went to shit. It's still shit and I'm still drinking, but I've gotten much better recently. Don't fuck around with it; alcohol feels so good as a painkiller and stress reliever in the short term, but it quickly becomes a monkey.

One ounce of stoli is 100 calories. 2-3 glasses (not shots) of stoli on the rocks is about 800 calories. That's nearly a pound of fat per week, and not good fat either. Stick to one shot per night, max. Even better would be red wine instead.

This so much

Not the elitist but I drink whiskey because it is my countries national drink and it makes me feel a comfy sort of proud

>1 oz of stoli is 100cals

not true, an oz is typically about 60 calories for vodka.

>Corn liquor
>Drinking bourbon

>2018
>drinking scottish bog waste