Frank Yang might go vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=L_Jb_RDODBs

He's unironically making me reconsider veganism or at least vegetarianism

Is not eating meat the true red pill?

He's still alive?

>he doesn't follow everything based Fronk does

He's just getting more into Buddhism slowly towards his path to self enlightenment.
I am glad he's over his oversexualized phase he had like 2 years ago though, I really started to dislike him than.

I still think he's an interesting guy who is given a lot of time to explore worthwild things.

He may try it for awhile but there's very few things he does for a long time if it's not beneficial.

>Fitness
>Spirituality
>Batshit crazy things.

Who gives a fuck what that dyel beta cuck midget does?

still trying to stay relevant? this guy is a mess

Dude just experiments with different trends all the time. Doubt he'll stick with it but who cares it's his choice. It won't make you an eltie lifter or bodybuilder. it will only make you feel superior to others because you'll feel morally superior. It's not worth it

i can't stand this fucking faggot

>quoting osho unironically

14 year old tier brainlet. quite disappointed with his self-indulgent discourse. quite talented otherwise.

He comfirmed it on twitter boys. Frank Yang is going vegan for two months. I will probably do it too, fuck it. He says his first week has reduced his recovery time.

Frank Yang is more jacked than anyone on Veeky Forums, guaranteed. He eats more soy than all of you. He's a walking example of anti-soy-posting. Kek.

inb4 most of japan goes vegan now
frank yang is a fucking god over there

based

he's not japanese though

his videos are literally captioned in japanese
are you retarded or just uncultured?

I'll consider what he says seriously if he doesn't have that hiarcut

i'm uncultured for pointing out that he's not japanese?

low iq detected

>yang

He is also shorter than anyone on fit

fronk is a madman, he will lose all his gains

He's Taiwanese you fuck

>u will never go vagene

chronic liar.

He kind of has about a 10 year head start on most of Veeky Forums. His physique has fuck all to do with the sudden decision to go vegan.

>captioned in japanese
>japanese

Bait