Fitgirls that actually give good advice

Hi femanons, I feel like most fitgirls on youtube just sell themselves with clickbait titles and seldomly give any useful advice, what are some youtube channels that focus on lifting for girls that actually helped you? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/misscarriejune/?hl=nb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What advice are you looking for specifically?
Weights/Cardio/Diet/Mental Health etc.

Women cant give useful advice

>follow what it says for men
>ignore fasting shit unless you're already low enough bodyfat where you dont menstrate or IF until you work yourself up to normal fasting without messing with hormones. No idea if its possible because i cant find shit on it that isnt proana tier

Damn she fucked her face with roids.

>Thinking your on /pol/

user, don't be a wanker. A femanon asked for help, this is Veeky Forums. We give advice for the betterment of each of each other and ourselves (inb4 cuck).
I was in the same position as OP 1.5 years ago and anons from Veeky Forums helped me loose 4 stone and make progress to Ottermode. How about we do the same

She had exactly the same face when she was skinny fat with pancake butt.

>We give advice for the betterment of each of each other and ourselves
No, we shitpost and pull each other down, like a giant crab bucket filled with liquid manure and DYEL crabs.
We've been doing this for a decade now. The only thing that changed was Veeky Forums becoming a blue board due to /hm/ being made.

Her face is so fat lol sucks for her

i think it makes her look cute but her body looks shooped in comparison to the background

instagram.com/misscarriejune/?hl=nb

I give shit advice on purpose. You are all my competitors

>sucks for her
I don't think her husband shares your opinion

That's what a creatine moonface looks like. If she stopped it, her face would look much better

dat roid-acne.. disgusting

there isnt any specific advice for women.
just stop eating and go to the gym

Whatever makes you feel better bro.

>follow what it says for men
yup. fellow gash haver here OP, and just do this. there's not a lot of difference aside from fiddling with different starting weights and TDEEs and whatnot. only real, major difference is manoeuvring around hormones and periods but that's it.

Legitimately all fitgirls on youtube just sell themselves with clickbait titles and never do anything useful whatsoever. They make money off of youtube by being e-sluts, not by being personal trainers.

Also, pretty sure nobody here learned how to lift via youtube. You might just want to choose a different medium

They both have really nice teeth.

>t. coffee drinker

>only real, major difference is manoeuvring around hormones and periods but that's it.
This has been recently proven to be placebo. There's not actual diffrence in power output, bar speed or any other performance measurment in diffrent days of the cycle.

I learned about Jefferson Deadlifts from watching Kai Greene YT videos about them.

>kah zingo !

Cosmetic dentistry is a big thing if you make your money due to the way you look.

>le middle class braces during hs face

I seriously do not know what the fuck you meant to say.

not being a roidmonkey with disgusting acne actually makes me feel pretty good, so yeah

>being short, DYEL and tfwnogf makes him feel pretty good.

Why would I care what her husband thinks of her.. I am just stating she has a fat face, which is objectively true.

Pretty sure that's a meme

Idk the face and body don't match is what makes it surreal, cause she is actually really low bf%

>I am just stating she has a fat face,
why would you feel the need to do this?

ive got super a gf, i'm 186cm and i'm ripped as fuck

dat face though, that guy must be hilarious

it matters with dieting, fasting and motivation. On day one or two of bleeding and cramps its can be real easy to want to skip two or even three days.

Cause it's the picture in the OP and it was just the first thing I noticed when I saw that.. why does it bother you?

I dont care for women progressing because every interaction i had with women has been or turned into a negative one. Even if this makes me sound like elliot rodger I just don't know what's wrong with me to be treated this way

it doesn't, i just wasn't able to shake off my shitposting on Veeky Forums habit in the last 10 years and I've lost motivation to do so

she's a roided womanlet.
do not want.

OK, little jealous of him right now, but just got back from gym so at least I know I'm doing something about it.

>cramps
Go check your micronutrition. Every time my wife has menstrual cramps, it's because she messes with her balanced diet.

Diet and weightlifting, how to squat, booty excersizes, what to eat

>Like fucking a child

Shit.... I've spent to long on this Tibetan Tapestry Appreciation Society

>competing against 99% of Veeky Forums
do you also compete against potatoes? do you even win

the only advice id ask her is where she shops for trousers

I thought the hormones are maybe making a difference but this year my appetite got better and when I started eating more(or could be just a feeling and started pushing myself) I started to make progress every training. 2 days ago I got period and It didn't stop me from progressing on that day and yesterday. It's a minor annoyance. Overall the same rules apply to building muscle, just results will be different because of test lvls obviously. I don't think there's any secret knowledge just for women.

>diet