You cant train neck

>It's all genetics

Haven't single real before and after of neck growth. You cant grow your fucking neck just like you cant train your facial muscles to look like a Hollywood star.
Stop ruining your health, faggots. These ridiculous exercises might completely fuck up your health after a few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7MCjaJ02eQ
instagram.com/p/BVmuzcllh-1/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=PgdnrK_6Ywo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on, faggots. Show me a single real results of people that have specifically targeted their necks in exercises.

neck yourself

if you can move your head, you have mucles in your neck. if you have muscles, you can train them.

>can train every other muscle in your body
>can’t train your neck muscles
Hurrrrrrr durrrfrffjsjbrappr hurrr

Just train traps lmao.

Of course you can "train" it. You can "train" your facial muscles too. Doesn't mean there will be any noticeable results.
The only results to gain from this is to fuck up your health.

I went from 13 inches to 15 inches neck, same bf%, so youre wrong. That being said, Ive been stuck there for over a month now. Time to up the weight I guess

before and after pics?

Just follow these easy steps and get a neck like pic related:

1. Slay the Nemean Lion.
2. Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.
3. Capture the Golden Hind of Artemis.
4. Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
5. Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
6. Slay the Stymphalian Birds.
7. Capture the Cretan Bull.
8. Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
9. Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons.
10. Obtain the cattle of the monster Geryon.
11. Steal the apples of the Hesperides.
12. Capture and bring back Cerberus.

You’re not just born with a neck like this

He had a big neck to begin with. No pencil neck could ever grow even close to that size.

Didnt take pics for some reason. I take pics of my body daily but it doesnt really show the neck. But what would I gain by lying anyway?

You've reached your natty neck limit bruh.
Upping the weight is just gonna snap yo shit.

What exercises did you do?

You’re wrong
youtu.be/q7MCjaJ02eQ

neck is a muscle, why wouldn't it grow and respect the same biological mechanisms as other muscles? retard

Say it aint so :(. Fucking 15 inches man, people usually start out with a 15 inches neck ffs. Also i want to reach 20kg for reps, not gonna go up in weight when I reach it obviously. We'll see what happens, still hope I can reach 17 inches, Im fucking 6'2 I have to

have you seen Zyzz neck before and after
plz op, kys

Why did his neck shrink at the end of video? lmao
It's a scam

>used to wear a 14” collar
>now wear a 16” collar after lifting for a few years, without even isolating my neck
It’s literally one of the easiest body parts to see growth in you doublenigger, because you need to measure it every time you buy a shirt.

>when you're OP

Why lift when it's all about the face?
I do some push ups and go swimming a couple of times each week to stay fit and healthy.

Does anyone else feel sick from doing neck curls? Had to stop after 1x50.

Roided manlet sage

>why improve what you can when you can be a DYEL sad cunt?

Just check out F1 drives, the do slot of work to strengthen their necks. Just Google it.

He has a man size head and neck but his body looks like an 8 yr olds, like someone photoshopped it

Olympic lifts train the neck well

Play a sport for once in your life you sissy boy
my neck got big just from smashing my head every day in football, just like deer in a rut. Neck muscles can be trained like anything else

>Voluntarily smash head to become a potato
Nah, I'm sweet.

hope you enjoy that CTE buddy

Then don't tell people you can't train neck because you clearly can
Do neck bridges or put on a harness, it's not hard, fuck

>pic related is you, bet you're attractive, hehe

sure showed me, mate. you need to hit the gym and exorcise the sad cunt within

>inb4 lighting

instagram.com/p/BVmuzcllh-1/?hl=en

see Already debunked.

I know. This whole neck issue sounds alot like jelqing. All these promises of massive growth, some even saying you'll grow an inch per month, but literally no legit before-afters.

Then again, most athletes who deal with forces pulling on the neck, such as wrestlers and formula 1 drivers, have big necks and they train them specifically.

Thus I've come to the conclusion that the neck can be trained to achieve significant hyperthropy, but there is no reason to believe that the neck muscles would grow faster than any other muscle. This is a meme started by who else than midget destiny himself. People like him started repeating this meme because they really wanted to believe it would be true. A big neck would finally save them from inceldom, and how fast!

Train your neck, but don't get sucked into the cult mentality around it. Remember: the people who started pushing neck training know next to nothing about weightlifting. You should expect an inch per 2-4 months as a rookie.

There's a neck machine at my gym that I can push from different angles. (Back and sides)
Should I do low reps and high weight or high reps and low weight?
I just want it to be stronger.

Yeah but neck isn't everything, growing into your body and dressing and grooming well.
It's fine if you can't get neck gains, focus on things you can change.

I always had an above average neck and above average traps
pic related are my neck and traps atm
perhaps youre on to something

I wonder how many people permanently have fucked up their erections with jelqing.
Then again people that aren't having sex are doing it in first place.
So nothing of value was lost?

pic related is me at age 8 in Thailand

isn't it weird that corey taylor's neck always looked like this and that it didn't have anything to do with years of head banging?

really activates my almonds

you are a fucking faggot op

I was doing 75 pounds for the forward raise, 65 for the neck harness, and 35 for the side raises for about a month. Then I just stopped after I started squatting again.
My neck would go up to 17 with a pump. 16.25 cold. I really should have measured beforehand, though I might start back up with it so I'll record fully this time.

His neck is so massive, makes the rest of his body seem out of place.

>13 inches
I thought I had a pencil neck.

He looks like a fucking chode

How can that even be real?

Mike Tyson did neck planks in the ring. This is common in professional boxers/wrestlers/MMA fighters/etc.

Will headbanging 1 hour per day get me a thicc neck?

How can I achieve a neck like this?

here's another fella who also definitely did not develop a massive neck through headbanging and weightlifting

Headbang til you make it. These gentlemen did.

Just google corey taylor neck. He's the frontman from Slipknot and Stonesour.

step one - get into metal
step two - headbang to the metal
step three - ???
step four - big nek

Yeah you're right buddy. That's why there are so many bodybuilders with pencil necks.

Then how the fuck am I able to do neck extensions and neck flexions with three times the weight I could 2 years ago

Fuck you faggot

Mike tyson. Whatever dude I'm not going to beg you not to give up. Because you should. Pencil neck. fuck you

Neck curls laying in my bed with a dumbbell

Great. 16 wouldnt be too bad but at 6'2 I need atleast 17 to be satisfied I believe

>you can't train neck

Yes you can. And I have seen numerous proof of this. Several of my mates from highschool were pencil neck twigs and now, after years of lifting, have thick veiny necks. Get your deadlift to 450lb+, get your press to 150lbs + and you'll start noticing neck gains

I was doing an exercise with my trainer and its for core, lying on my back straight arms and legs and you touch your toes. Afterwards my throat/neck was sore the next day from extending my head upwards during the exercise. So I think you can train it.

>you can't induce hypertrophy in a muscle you can directly train

goddamn the shitposting here sucks now

basically what happens if you only train your neck

Similar to people that only train biceps

this guys got it right,
you are a fucking idiot

>the necklet cope itt

Surprised there are still no before/after pics

neck pill has been here for a while already

>Thailand, how many stds you collect so far user?

He looks like the God Emperor of Dune is coming out of his shoulders or something, if he lifted he'd be a monster.

But you don't have "the face" faggot

How do I achieve Kenshiro neck?

me before

me after

enjoyed this alot

It seems you've how?

neck curls 5 nights a week just before bed supersetted with lateral raises, 1 warmup bodyweight set of 25 reps then 4x25 with a 5kg plate to start then it got easy and moved to a 10kg plate, lat raises exactly the same with a 2 min break between sets
~personally would do this shit at home not at the gym

you're a retarded faggot

cant train neck?

they have a whole crew in big bear doing just that

youtube.com/watch?v=PgdnrK_6Ywo

btw according to roman aesthetics arms should remain the same size as arms and calves

if this is OP you need to slow down and think about what you’re going to say before posting it ok little buddy?

Neck curls don't really add size for me. When i started muay thai doing clinch work beefed my neck the fuck up. I stopped training and I'm back to pencil neck status.

squats train neck. Mine is bigger than before.

lmao, yeah dude, your neck does get bigger when you raise your head backwards.

lmao, you honestly look like an autismo
jesus, those shoes

>tfw necklet

This is a subtle "you can change your facial aesthetics with jaw and mouth exercises and smiling" troll post

FYI, they're a Veeky Forums meme.

Man I know 2 skinnyfat dyel faggots that got thick af muscular necks from intense cocksucking.

this is the problem with these before-afters, you're flexing and pulling your head back in the after shot

why is it so fucking hard to take a pic similar to the first one?

because then there wouldn't be a noticeable difference.

>Have grown my neck 2 inches in 2 months
>Dick went from 6x5 to 7x5.5 after a year of jelqing and manual stretching
>Benis is actually even harder thanks to jelqing
You can keep on not believing, but you're missing out brehs.

When will they learn?

Death metal

for what it's worth, my neck went from 37 cm to an almost equally unimpressive 39 cm in like 2 months of lifting. I don't even train my neck. It's annoying because my button downs feel way too tight when I'm wearing a tie.

who needs a neck anyways