Lift 4x a week

>Lift 4x a week
>Boulder 2x a week
>Eat clean, high protein/low sugar
>Get 8 hours sleep a night
>Meditate
>Read 50 pages of a good book every day
>Still no thicc Asian gf

What the fuck else do I need to do, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maleahquan/
reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>asian
>thicc
pick one

evidence to the contrary

This. My gf is Vietnamese and probably one of the thiccer Asians I’ve come accross but he ass is still pretty flat.

Make friends and go out more

Pretty much this. OP probably thinks a qt3.14 will magically fall into his lap through self-improvement. Sorry brah, self-improvement is only half the battle, the other half is going out to socialize and meet people.

I just can't stop being self-conscious. I'm just so keenly aware of how much of a goof I am - I cannot get out of my own head. What lift corrects this?

Do crossfit. It has little to no impact on your gains, but to forces you into a class with people who are actively engaging in physical activity, which means you all have something in common and are on the same schedule (so socialization afterward is not quite so awkward as approaching someone out of the blue).

>paying 300/mth to do meme exercises and meet women

Is there a version of this that won't force me to do kipping pull-ups?
There are qts at my climbing gym but I cannot make the approach to save my life.

hmmm you could try talking to them

>it takes 1 billion successful attempts at procreation to create a handful of thicc asian girls
jesus fucking christ, if you roll dice enough you're gonna get the numbers you want

>What lift corrects this?

If only it were that easy. Nothing good ever comes easy, including having a meaningful and rich social life including meeting and banging qt3.14s. You're just gonna have to buck up and exit your comfort zone, no other way around it. The reward will be worth it. Besides, women tend to like "goofy" guys (not soy boys).

Have you come up to one and said hi?

>crossfit

Sure, trade your L5 for a gf.

>play 1000 hours vidya
>1000 hours anime
>still not good at fly fishing
What the fuck else do I need to do, Veeky Forums?

That's not even half the battle. I have mastered self improvement AND being a social, life of the party guy.

Picking up girls is another whole enchilada... you need the balls to say "Hey, want to trade numbers" and then the balls to actually text (knowing full well that's an awkward phase) and then actually go on a date and ask her if she wants to go back to your place.

>he
>ass
pick one

>you need the balls to say "Hey, want to trade numbers"

The trick to this is to remember that there are billions of women out there, don't fear rejection. Also, generally asking for her number goes fine unless you're a total sperg and approach a woman out of the blue asking for her digits which is usually not the case.

Except there is (supposedly) some correlation between lifting/having hobbies and attracting the qt. Maybe.

>pick one
>men don’t have asses
?

I still find myself incapable of asking for digits from a girl on the first meeting, even if it's going well. I need an "in," so to speak.

do WHM and cold showers.
practice socializing, specifically do it in a sports related way, IE kickboxing hiking whatever

daily reminder that if you feel sexual attraction to an asian, being a non-asain, you are literally low-t

just get a regular asian gf and pay for her cosmetic surgery. she'll turn out like the op chick after she got hers

How do I know if I'm a soyboy?
On the one hand, I don't have facial hair or play vidya.
On the other hand, I look like a fucking dork (like, live-action Where's Waldo-level).

Sometimes you just gotta say "fuck it" and do it. What do you gotta lose? Who cares if it doesn't go well, move on to the next broad. Besides, like I said, it usually works out how you hoped.

Counterpoint:
The WHM = higher oxidation of the cells, which ages you faster.
And cold shower just deplete your will-power and cause stress, another factor in aging.
Kickboxing fucks up your face and gives you CTE.
I guess hiking is OK

really depends on the Asian m8

Who dat

>thicc Asian gf

ain't gonna happen

>What the fuck else do I need to do, Veeky Forums?
Talk to girls? Its saturday night. Go out.

motherfucker...

I would it that ass straigh away without asking when was her last shower.

* eat that ass

Can't think, can't type, that ass is mesmerizing.

>be me in gym yesterday
>OHP bro takes bar from squat rack
>go get my own bar
>get back to see asian qt3.14 with pt
>"you gonna use the squat rack, how many sets you got"
>"lol, don't know my pt is telling me what to do"
>look at pt, "bro got a bar right here you can use, how many sets you doing"

realized a bit later that I should have just chatted with here for a bit more, and told pt bro to wait
pt bro was doing 35kg squats with her while she looked like she could do at least 1pl
might see her again, will see how far I can take things

>And cold shower just deplete your will-power and cause stress

nigga it's supposed to feel amazing if you are white

keep in mind that East Asians are literally the most materialistic and status-oriented people on this planet

>Being worried about showering.

You ain't about this life son.

instagram.com/maleahquan/

/thread

source me on that would ya bro

Have you tried being good looking? Wait. Why am I even asking, I know you are ugly.

>literally the baddest chick of all time
>only 25K followers
Just proves that the thot market really is over-saturated. god, what a time to be alive

That's never been an option user

It's actually easy if you go for people who actually want to be with you. And if you can't recognize when people want to be with you, you're probably self centered or immature

And thats a bad thing?

OP you need to fucking approach them, they not going to magically appear next to you.

>lusting after inferior asian genes instead of Dutch uberbrappers
not gonna make it!

IMO yes, but the relevant implication of this fact for OP is that he probably needs to get a good job and high social standing to attract a chinkbrap.

how tall is this girl? If she is above 5'10 she is literally the perfect woman

>6 years lifting
>Tfw qt Vietnam gf, life is good.

>dutch
The horse face doesn't lie.

>Vietnamese gf
>he

Sounds about right

soyboy is a mannerism / personality not a physical appearance. There's definitely a correlation between looking like and being a soyboy but you'd do better to take an honest stock of your personality.

>low t

danish*

prob fake since asian women are the fakest women to walk the planet next to niggers

5'7" (170cm)
close enuff

>horse face

Engaging brap mode.

true, and they cheat like crazy, I always laugh when soyboys fall for the yellow fever meme then cry when they get fucked over, it's even funnier when they fall for the tight pussy meme and get roast beef since they tend to be whores as well
I mean if you want a girl to only be with you for the sole reason of leeching your wallet then go ahead

unfortunately, it's real. chick has crazy hips and puts in the work. but that's an exception to the rule

>believing this is real
sorry I like women with curves they got from hormones, not ones they got from being lazy and fat transfers, even her face is fake

>unfortunately, it's real
doubt, like I said, asians are the fakest girls to walk the planet, its rare to see one who DIDN'T have anything fake done

her hips are nothing special, from this angle it's obvious she has a below average tier body and below average h/w ratio, it's mostly posing, she has a toned butt but it's nothing special

also
>trashy tattoo
kek

in what world is that body below average

/thread
lrn2banter irl

it's nice if you're into it, I mean it's below average hip/waist ratio wise, I can guarantee you if you stands up straight she would be just as boxy and a boring boner killing rectangle as any other asian, look at her shoulders, ribs, and hip outline, you can tell she's average or below, just knows how to pose

>wanting a thick asian gf
>not wanting this

she's not an 11/10 but my boner is resilient

>I mean if you want a girl to only be with you for the sole reason of leeching your wallet then go ahead

that reads as "I don't have game"

>that inverted rectangle shape
my point stands, most girls nowadays have nicer bodies than her without even trying, I've seen stick thin girls with nicer hips than that poor excuse for hips

I can literally walk to the grocery store rn and see 20 other women with nicer bodies than her including a smaller waist and wider hips and narrower shoulder than what she has

you've outed yourself m8. nobody gets that body without trying. case closed.

not a good photo as she is doing the lean forward hip tilt trick

I never said she didn't try, I'm saying I've seen girls with nicer bodies who didn't even have to try, if it weren't for lack of bulge and long hair I'd assume she was a trap with that shoulder/hip ratio

Didn't she have a kid, turn gay for a few years, and now shes pregnant again?

she has a kid but I dunno about the rest

this chick is proof that lifting can turn any uggo into a banger

I wouldn't call the mom jeans and diaper look t h i c c

Sh es pretty fucking tall holy shit

Shes danish tho

>started off ugly
>still is ugly, just has a slightly rounder butt and some muscles but with longer hair and knows how to pose

jeez, I know yellow fever fags tend to have extremely low standards for asians but if this is considered "banger" you really need to leave your house mor

jees

how will white women ever compete?

white women can look qt naturally without having to get surgery + won't give you ugly kids + they don't cheat and gold dig as much as asians do

>I can't compete and have to settle for asians
fixed

>ugly kids
I'd like you to meet my son, Chadwick P. user, Jr.

They literally cant compete with this

it is my absolute privilege to settle. unf love me some oriental juice

meanwhile most hapa and asian guys are low t, you cherry picked one, good for you
at least women don't need surgery and skin whitening to be hot, plus they can have perfect milky white skin without using daddys money to get it

>most hapa and asian guys are low t
I'd like to see a source on that

reddit.com/r/hapas/

I'm sorry... I mean a source that isn't a board full of larpers

Not him but that’s like saying most white guys are low t and citing the incel sub.

so high t, amright?
not saying literally all, not to mention races with the lowest testosterone in men are white and asian, so of course put together its going to be low low t
the average asian chick is ugly, without surgery, they can't produce decent offspring male or female

>one cherry-picked example
>representative of an entire race
kek very scientific

it's not like hapas have any other communities

you mean, just like in wow
just look at most hapa guys, some can have high t if they workout and eat right, but lets be honest here

I’m just saying, linking a bunch of bitter virgins isn’t really a good vertical slice. There isn’t really any biracial community since they mostly choose one culture of and stick to it, even if it’s american. That said, I don’t care, being neither white nor Asian. I just think r/hapa is an awful source for representation.

>most
again, you simply have no evidence to support this generalization. until you give me a mosaic of ugly hapas that comprises +50% of hapas, your claim is spurious. Burden of proof is on you, user.