At what point did you realize that resistance bands are all you need to be fit...

At what point did you realize that resistance bands are all you need to be fit? You get an entire home gym for a fraction of the cost. Don't get me wrong, if you wanna be huge you gotta lift huge, but if you just wanna be fit then bands are the logical solution; anything else would be a waste of time and money. You have been enlightened, you're welcome.

They're top tier for push ups and band pull aparts.

Is it Tom Brady?

I hope everyone visiting this thread is using bands for glute med work, literally the most useful/practical preventative exercises

Not OP, but yes. His TB12 logo is in the top left corner too

literally the only way to get nice delts natty is doing band pull aparts. bands are actually based if you get the nice heavy ones, but dont get the to heavy ones. scooby has a video with a good brand in it

All I need in my homegym is a set of dip bars, pull-up bar and a pair of adjustable dumbbells

I have two resistance bands laying around here, what excercises do you recommend?

I love my band, cheap and can do so much

Is there a way I can use resistance bands for glute bridges?

Which?

if you need more resistance do them single legged

I do but to get a proper burn with single leg I have to do like 25+ reps and I'd like to increase resistance more

Do hip thrusts with a thick pullup band attached to whatever you're resting your back on. With glute bridges you'd likely have to stretch it fairly far parallel to your starting position.
You could try bulgarian split squats with resistance bands with a heavy emphasis on using your arse on the elevated leg.

i use bands because i dont have access to a gym rn but my body is developing a weird shape.
i cant wait to get back into a gym in a few weeks

flys and all variations of delt raises

You dont even need resistance bands. Calisthenics + dynamic tension masterrace

what shape is that?

kys curl bro

i just mean my muscles have developed in a weird unaesthetic way vs when i was able to go to the gym and lift with weights.
i think its because the tension is only high at the end of the movement

have you tried giving the band less slack to work with, keeping more tension in the resting postition?

i do it so i can just complete the exercise so yes

i've never seen these before but have just browsed them online now. what kinds of resistance weights do you do various exercises at? any examples?

I don't think you understand how muscles work and how they develop.

Just some cheapo $15 band from kmart lmao

no i actually don't. i figured if you were hitting them with consistent resistance (weights) vs resistance in limited rom (the heavy part of the band) they would look different. is that wrong?

just to clarify - if youre doing to same exercise eg curls and with weights the resistance is consistent through the movement and with bands youre getting most of the resistance at the top won't that have a different effect?