/fat/ to Veeky Forums stories

/fat/ to Veeky Forums stories

Tell us about
>how the friends treating you
>how the senpai treating you
>how the girls treating you
>how anybody is treating yo Veeky Forums ass different

For reference, I got Veeky Forums any my life is completely alien to me now. Share your experiences.

Been a crazy ride. Not saying I am Veeky Forums but in June 16 I weighed in at 330 pounds (5'8 M). Today I weigh in at 232, and want to get to 150 ASAP. I remember back then I would just shovel whatever fucking food I wanted in my face whenever I wanted with gallons of soda. Realized I was killing myself and had gone in to a deep depression. Now I feel a LOT better about myself and life in general, I'm not quite where I want to be but every day is a new fight and instead of crying about it like the little bitch I used to be I want to take it on every fucking day. When I actually do go out and get a snack or a candy bar or something it's because I god damn earned it for that week, not because I'm bored. I'm actually liking eating good foods and learning to cook has been fun. Women don't mire or drool all over me but I can actually hold conversations with them without them wanting to get the fuck away from me immediately.

All I wish is that I'd have done this all sooner.

>6'0 250lbs to 175lbs
>1.5 years of lifting/jogging
I think it's less about the way I look and more about how my attitude has changed. I used to be quiet and unsocial, pretty much your standard depressed teenager that no one likes + fat, but now I'm more open to trying things and not afraid of expressing myself. Work hard and others will respect your efforts.

Girls also mire me a lot. I get compliments and they often try to start conversations. Still working on being funny but they'll laugh at lame jokes and touch my arms/chest. Anyone know how to get to the next step so I can finally be rid of my virginity? I can't bring them home because I still live with my mom.

>be fat
>get fit
>"you look fitter user"
>"t..thanks"

Exactly this nothing more. If you're doing it because you care how others perceive you over your own health you deserve to die.

>300 to 180
my mom and dad say i look good my buddies say im doing a good job
im still alone tho

I'm in the middle of the transition but I gotta say the confidence boost is real and I can make friends now

235 to 185
Feel noticably lighter

hell yeah. this ones gonna make it

Dont worry bro. If you're below 25 (assuming you're male) you have time. You have a family that supports you and friends which is already more than a lot of people have. Continue the hard work and people will notice. Women will come. There are a lot more important things than that.

Lost over 50 pounds. Male friends are super cool and congratulate me, ask for tips, and say it inspires them to get in better shape too which is really cool. Females friends don't like to talk about. Girls definitely approach me now but I'm still a supreme turbo autist so I still fuck it up. I feel probably about the same amount of dead inside.

Lost 100 pounds, still wracked with anxiety and have some of that /r9k/ mentaliy

>Be 300lbs, 17 years old
>Girls take in turns in dares to confess with me
>Every time I believe it because I want to believe someone can see through my neckbeard exterior
>Give up hope
>Decide to get Veeky Forums or kill myself
>Manage to lose weight, become good looking
>Girls at work talk to me like a normal human being

I know this might seem small to those who were chads all along, but to simply be treated as more than the dirt under someone's shoes is phenomenal to me.

Didn't matter, was ugly all along, probably should have stayed fat as it would be a more pleasant explanation for my lack of success in life and would let me die sooner.

>I know this might seem small to those who were chads all along, but to simply be treated as more than the dirt under someone's shoes is phenomenal to me.

I know this feel, to be looked at longer than a glance out of something other than disgust is a decent feel. Went from 365 to 265, gained some weight the last 2 months because of the weather and my own lack of will but I've gotten back to to 263.

Forgot to add, 6'2 height wise; went from a 46 waist in jeans to a 38-36 depending on the brand.

>drinking soda and sugary drinks every day
trying 1 week of not drinking sugary shit

day 2 feeling good, we gonna make it bros

I was fat throughout highschool peaking at 215, after I graduated, I went on a starvation diet and ended up at 150. Stayed like that for a while until I started lifting. Have done 2 cycles of cutting and bulking so far and am starting my 3rd cut in a week. Used to be really self conscious which tied into being shy. Now everyday I'm better than the last. I used to go unnoticed by all but the bottom 10% of women, now I go to the gym and within 15 mins some thot will take the bench next to me which has raised my confidence through the roof, making me way more outgoing. Living isn't so bad anymore. Guys, just keep going. you're to make it

>5'11 300lb
>drop down to 150lb
>back up to 190 but this time it's pretty much all muscle
>still have no friends
>closest thing to a friend is a friend from high school that lives 800miles away
I haven't hung out with anyone or had a good conversation in 6 years.

need more stories to validate that losing weight isn't a total waste of time pls

That really depends on your situation, user. How old are you, for starters? Because if you are old enough to hit up a bar it should be incredibly easy for you to smash some drunk dumpster fire.

OK user, I was never a fatty but I got a serious back injury (5 fractured vertebrae) and became pathetic and really flabby/weak. I'm 215 and visibly muscular now, hoping to break the 500lb deadlift pr this month, and benching over 300 for a while now.
The way people treat you, particularly young women, becomes noticeably different as soon as your biceps start stretching out your sleeves. I went from more or less kissless at 21 to now married to a blonde with fake knockers for 9 years now, and lots of other female attention every time I go out, which is good for my ego. You'll be way happier if you invest in self-improvement, friend.

>be me
>160lbs 6'3 17yo
>380lbs 6'5 21yo
>230lbs 6'5 23yo [current year]
>200lbs 6'5 2?yo
Goal is getting down to ~10%bf before lean bulking, 20% current.

Idk i went from skinnyfat spook to whatever mode this is, guess a poor excuse for an otter.
missing the arms and shoulders still.
skinnyfit?

anyway
>Oh my god user you don't drink? at least have a joint man the fuck???
>omg how do you stay so motivated? all i want is chicken nuggets
>you work out 10hrs a week? that's 9 hours too much
>Wow user your body looks so good lately, in half a year you'll become a fucking sex machine
>Wow son i'm really impressed with your efforts and you look absolutely amazing, and you look so much happier! I'm on keto now myself actually! .... "Ok mom"
>People back in india would kill someone to have your body man.

Idk
i like the positive encouragement around me
my life was pretty lame before, and i was severely apathetic for sure.
But that's not something you see when you're knee deep into it.

i'm 25 and i can't really say i feel like i'm out of time?
the fuck, i haven't even gotten my arts major yet.

>go from fat to fit over 3.50 years
>still have fucking loose skin
>think about killing self because i compare myself to people who weren't tubs of lard that got similar amounts of LBM / bodyfat ratio as me and people on the internet are douchebags to me
>learned very fast to not post pictures of myself online
>learn how to pull up waistbands over loose skin and tweak my nipples to be hard before taking pictures
>it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad
>its not so bad
>5 years later my loose skin is starting to tighten
>finally starting to make it

>tfw girls lose interest in you once they find out you used to be fat

>Lose weight for health
>People start showing interest

Reeee fuck off I don't want attention let me be invisible.

Ok here you go
>15 y/o hit 220lbs
Enough is enough
>Hit gym in the long vacation and cut out all junk food
>Lose 45 lbs come to 175lbs 5'10
>See my crush near the school and she comes and says she doesn't recognize me and giggles and goes away
>see another school girl in the gym and she's like omg wtf howww
>See another girl at the movies and same reaction
>See all my old friends parent sand they're all wtffff howwwwww
>Feel so good
>Some old classmates literally don't recognize me

I have a couple of pics if you want

DELEt

Yeah I've stopped saying that to girls. I only say that to close make friends or girls I'm not interested in

REMEMBER
IT SHOULD SEEM EFFORTLESS. EVEN IF CHAD TOLD THEM HE LIFTS WEIGHTS X TIMES A WEEK, THE MAGIC IS LOST. DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR BEHIND THE SCENES GRIND-IT MAKES THEM THINK THEY COULD DO IT TOO (but they obviously couldn't because they haven't yet and need a lot of external motivation)

THIS GOES FOR OTHER THINGS IN LIFE AS WELL AND HELPS YOUR REPUTATION.

Looking good user. I like to think that being in that state and using the disgust as motivation instead of letting it break us makes us strong. Hope you reach your goals.

Please share user, we never get enough photos in these threads.

16 years old

19 years old

Actual weight loss took 5-6 months btw. Was too insecure to take body pics back then

good job user
however you should start to put up some muscle

that makes 0 sense

>girl approached me last week
>asked to hang out by ourselves literally the next day
>in 3 days i was at her home and we didn't leave the bed, hadnt fucked in a year and half and my stamina is absolutely better (could never cum and keep fucking, did it every single time)
I still came in my pants at the first makeout, though.

>at a friend's house
>his mum talks shit to him
>"you're getting so fat and user is looking so good! go walk with him!"
Y-You too, mate's mum.

Nice job, bro. Keep up the fight. is right and lifting is an eternal struggle.

That's what I'm doing rn

i was 6’0 240 at 18, super high bfp, very depressed, but have great friends. Then by the end of 19 i was down to 170, which looks good on me. Through the journey i learned about nutrition, exercise, and sacrifice. I’m confident now and ive been with a lot of girls, which has been a new journey of its own. im much happier and healthier. everyone should strive to be the healthiest version of themselves

Of all trends, this gymrat fad seems pretty fucking helpful to everyone. Better than our punks and drug chugging youth of the 00's.

>but to simply be treated as more than the dirt under someone's shoes is phenomenal to me.
This a million times. Appreciating being treated as a normal person as you go about your daily life is truly a feel normies will never understand.

Unfortunately I did it at 25 which seems to be to late to learn basic social skills like connecting to people beyond basic small talk ("making friends") and in particular girls that seem to be into me (as far as I can tell with my limit experience).

>255 pounds/Autistic/Programmer
>Sister joins Bundeswehr
>Septembre 2017
>Mother and I, going to the ceremony
>Better wear Bodyformer
>Still no formal clothes are fitting
>Going casual
>Mother takes Picture, of Sister and me
>WhatHaveIBecome.jpg
>Decided to change my life
>February 2018
>220 pounds/Autistic/Programmer

People dont avoid me as much.
I dont get a heartattack, when i ride a bike, anymore.
Stop getting that sour sweat.
Stop being so depressed.

started at 185lbs, down to 135lbs in a year.
started running, couldn't even run for 2 solid minutes, 10k in under an hour now.
started lifting, started with 95lb bench, up to 160 now.
basically my family has had health problems from generally being unfit, wanted to break the pattern.
grandfather (mom's side) died at 90 several years ago last fit member of the family.
dad died at 63 last year, couldn't handle kemo.
two uncles died from a bad hearts in their 60s, grandfather on dads side died from stroke in his mid 60s as well, grandmother on his side died of stroke in her 70s...
ill be 40 this year, hoping to make it past my 60s.

You're gonna make it breh

it immediately sets off alarm bells
they think that eventually you'll get fat again

Nice, what was your routine for height

How big were you?

>be average
>doc takes me off steroid inhaler at 12yo and tells me to take an otc ephedrine because the inhaler might fuck up my puberty
>13yo grow 6" in 3 months
>grow 5" over span of high school
The only downside is I can't really process hunger or satiety. In school, I only ate when I was physically weak, but after I graduated I ate until I "felt full" (read: in physical pain), which ended up being anywhere between 12,000 and 18,000 kcal a day.

I was working at some fast food joint when I was fat. None of the girls really noticed me or went out of their way to talk to me.

I lost all the weight and got pretty skinny but was still very tall (6'2) with good facial features behind the fat. No lie, 4 of the girls there were clearly crushing on me. Unfortunately I left that place pretty much as I got skinny and never hooked up with any of them. Only 2/4 were cute though

My desire to interact with women has only plummeted as I got fitter and fitter. I used to be a reasonably attractive fat guy because I've got a nice face and am fairly confident, but now that I've got a body to match it just made women who like me for who I am even harder to find. I only desire 2D now.

Just do your thing in your car my man, you don't have to take her to your home specifically or you can just take her to a cheap motel so don't excuses my man, you are going to make it breh

>go from 270 to 160
>put on muscle, look bretty decent
>get treated a million times better by people in general
>people in bad shape where I live, getting mired pretty often

pretty disillusioned desu

You are goin to make user, I recommend to update your wardrobe, buy some nice pair of chinos and a nice shirts to change a little and I can assure you and guarantee that you are get a lottt of mires from the girls, get rid of those big jeans and buy new ones, you are close to make user

nice job buddy but hit the neckpill hard. keep it up

Lost 110 pounds and got a modeling gig for for Hugo Boss.

Started
> 17 y/o, 5'9", 250 lbs, 34% bf
Best
> 20 y/o, 5'10", 200lbs, 26% bf
Current
>23 y/o, 5'10", 280 lbs, 26% bf

> mfw I could have been beast mode by now if I didn't relapse into fatassery

Fuck, last one should be 36% bf
Fucking lard fingers on this phone

Honestly not that different. The only difference is I'm no longer allowed in their tussles -- they'll start playfighting and if I jump in they just tell me to mess with someone my own size.
Who the hell is "the senpai"?
The biggest difference, but not really because of a matter of attractiveness but rather because I feel more confident and like I can really be myself without being judged so I'm just all around less awkward
It is hugely different to be the biggest and strongest person in the room. If you're not a dick about it and you present yourself and friendly and approachable despite being the fittest person there, people are just instantly pleased.

I was never fat, though. Just terribly skinny.

Also my initial weight loss was a cautionary tale against pure cico weight loss without exercise, I lost all the weight in 6 months but my body composition stayed the same, so I didn't actually lower by body fat until I started working out and playing sports.
Then I left uni, got lazy, and put on 80lbs of lard in a year

>Get great compliments from friends and business associates who haven't seen me in a while.
>Family (particularly my step dad who was a health nut growing up) are very impressed with my transformation and personal growth.
>Dating extremely attractive and accomplished women.
>Get mired all the time. So much so that it's turning me into an asshole.

Congrats, sounds greats. Lifts and stats?

Move out
Grow up

I'm 29 and I have plenty of time. What is with people thinking life ends at 25? I feel like my life is just getting started desu

Bullshit

>move out
>slave myself to a 9-5 job and never get anywhere because I'm stuck paying living expenses
no thanks, I'm not going to lose opportunities for success just because I want to slam some sluts

I'm only 20

Good job user! Be proud.

My two best friends mire me, say I look much better and there's no reason girls wouldn't like me now
They're a bit worried I lose too much weight but mostly they've been mirin'
one girl said I looked much better from the pics I posted on social media and another girl told me she liked me and we're dating now
I don't know. I started going since I entered college, haven't seen my old HS friends (apart from my best friends), but I'm going to one's birthday party this week so maybe I'll get some mires.

Keep going user, it just keeps getting better. Soon you'll be admiring yourself in reflections almost everyday: the maximum confidence boost. I'm already noticing the way you carry yourself is different, n-no homo.

>197->160
>5'11"/6'

People treat me slightly better. I feel like they're holding back a bit less if that makes sense. They view me as a bit more of an authority.

Developed a healthy case of body dysmorphia though.

Not /fat/ to Veeky Forums, /fat/ to /lessfat/

>be 325lb
>get into dental school
>only fat guy in my class of 120
>almost unable to wear my white coat to opening white coat ceremony
>have to wait an extra 3 months to get my scrubs because they didn't have XXL scrubs
>can't fit in lecture hall chair
>feel awkward every time we have a case about obesity.
>start dieting
>walk to school
>get more active as pounds come off

>current weight 215lb
>wear L scrubs
>every other day bump into someone telling me how different I look and how much weight I have lost.
>feels good man

>still fat, still dieting, still exercising
>Goal is 180lb
>senior pictures in October
>only need to lose 35lb in 8 months

Great progress user, but in my personal opinion you could ditch the glasses

Breh, you will be fine. You have your whole life in front of you. I was basically kissless until 21 and now I've been married to a blonde QT with giant bolt-ons for 9 years, happy as a clam. You just need to keep at it, and maybe try some 18&up clubs.
Also, grills are basically not as apt to have abstract conversations as dudes, so I usually get them to talk about themselves, literally "so tell me about yourself" is as good of a line as any once you make your introductions.

>Sister joins Bundeswehr

pls show pic of hot German soldier girl in uniform

I know it's nothing to be worried about but I want to experience it as soon as possible. There are studies showing that after you reach 25 it becomes harder to change yourself. I need these experiences asap because I've missed out on them in highschool. If there's a good opportunity I need to be prepared to take it.

I'm not awful at conversation, it's just being able to go for the next step and making it a sexual thing. I've always been polite and stepping around eggshells my entire childhood so I have no idea how to be more direct.

I look just like this lol same brand of glasses too. I started fasting though and hope to take a decent photo for once on my birthday in April.

fake as fuck lmao

>200 lbs, decide to make a change
>lose 50 lbs, people talk about how i look a lot better
>go from kv to v
>able to get girls at clubs

pretty good so far, but i'm definitely not Veeky Forums yet

Remember that losing weight is a change of lifestyle. A lot of people lose weight too fast and then regain it back later. You might think you aren't one of them but shit happens in life and sometimes you won't have the energy to keep on track. Fasting is the most efficient way for fat loss, but building discipline is key.

What was your caloric deficit user?

You sound a lot like me bud, except I wasn't fat in HS, I was a wrestler/football player, I was just autistic and had no idea how to close the deal.
Here's a redpill for you: you probably dodged a bullet or two. Looking back, a bunch of the grills who were into me are single moms, one tried to kill herself with a heroin overdose, most aged like oysters. People don't know who they are in HS or how they will turn out. Just be glad you aren't a single dad and don't have an STD.

As for the present day, really just getting a grill to talk about herself is a pretty easy way to move things along, particularly if you make good eye contact and look interested. When you talk to people about themselves, small questions show you are interested and genuine and open up new conversation paths. I'm a killer salesman in real life, trust me on this.

4 pussy is still pussy. Even if you only would have smashed the 2 qts you would have scored. Don't make that mistake ever. You are the predator THEY are the prey.

Okey my dudes, you can compare the birthmarks on my face if you want.

holy fuck it is you? how long did it take you to aquire that body?

what did u do for face gains or is it just natural?

>was 190
>dropped weight to 140 lbs in 6 months
>incredibly proud of myself
>fastforward to returning to school
>only people who noticed were my teachers, all my friends didnt notice.
>gained weight back after fat family kept fucking tempting me with fat food.
>175 now

i really want motivation to lose the weight again but i know for a fact that nobody really gives a shit and its no guarantee of a bf. God help me

How long did it take you to lose the fat / lose skin in your face?
I've lost a lot of weight but I haven't got any definition in my face yet.

The feels, bro.
Your convobuddy is out there somewhere.

post teets

That's not true. Don't take this as a pep talk or whatever, but grills who put in a little bit of effort on hair, clothes, hygiene, and make up AND aren't total hambeasts usually have pretty good dick selection options.
FWIW I get that at your age the pickins can be pretty slim though. Most young college guys aren't very put together. Just focus on being healthy and someone will come along eventually.

my bf used to be fat, and so did i, so we actually got to know each other because of that shared experience

>lost 100lbs
>put on lean muscle mass during this process despite Veeky Forums saying it's impossible
>got LASIK
>complete dental rework
>wardrobe overhaul
>started saving literally thousands of dollars from fastfood and other unhealthy habits
>planning for early retirement
>manscaping , fixing brows, trimming bodyhar, etc
>found good cologne
>decently attractive, or at least average, strong 5.5/10

>completely invisible to women
>work has no attractive females and no chance at meeting new people
>never go places where I could meet women
>no college since I make good money
>no social hobbies since I work a lot and my days off are weird

Not sure what the point was, but at least I wont die at 50 I guess.
Still gonna die alone.

hey me too except my gf was fat.... Mary is that you?

you're either a manlet or you have no personality. probably both

yea, wanna have sex later?

I'm 5'11 so yeah, pretty average all around.

Personality is definitely 0. But I don't have anywhere to meet women to begin with, so it hardly matters.

>work has no attractive females and no chance at meeting new people
>never go places where I could meet women
How do I break out of this? What job should I get to meet people or where should I go in my free time to meet people? I don't know where people gather at other than clubs but I hate the music and I'll feel like a loser if I go on my own.

If you become /fat/ in the first place, then you already failed in life.

As a 19 year old in college, the current trend is dudeweedlmao and acid while also being a gymlad. Aren't those two things contradictory?

They're mirin even, but mostly for the discipline and the fat loss. Not so much for any gains because I'm doing cardio as of now. Probably gonna start lifting in spring when I feel ready.

My girlfriend is very supportive even though she said that she dated me because she apparently had a thing for chubby guys. She finds the sex a lot better and loves that I'm able to go for multiple rounds which wasn't possible before.
I get along with women better than before. At one time, a girl I've know for some time a little overconfident and I had to remind her that I'm taken. Apart from that, not a lot has changed, maybe an occasional stare.

Recently, I've been out with a friend of mine and when he introduced me to someone else, he referred to me as his fitness role model. Hearing that made my entire week.
People treat you a lot different if they see that you're a disciplined person. I never thought that was a thing

Volunteer at the hospital