Im considering do limb lengthening, im 5'7 want to be 6' should i do it or not?

Im considering do limb lengthening, im 5'7 want to be 6' should i do it or not?

manlets will never le-

No, you will only find something else to be insecure about

Fix your mentality, not your outers

he went to manlet uni

You cant get taller without fucking yourself up. If you could then do you really think guys like Tom Cruise would still be manlets?

i dont fucking care what others think and im not insecure about my height, i do a normal life and even get laid every few weeks, but i really would love to be and look taller i think it would be great, not for insecurity just for aesthetic

probably he doesnt care enough to do it, i would like to look taller, nor for insecurity

>im not insecure
>not for insecurity just for aesthetic
>nor for insecurity

No, I don't think that it is worth it and I am 5'6 in Scandinavia. Make your face better instead, jaw surgery, implants etc

Fucking this.

my face is perfect, i love my face and my body and my hair and everything of me, i also dont really care be 5'7, but i think about being 6' and i really would love it

>170cm
Come on dude.........come on.

he is 5'9 in real life

Do it but then you can say good bye to playing sports or doing anything fun for the rest of your life.

it is really like that? you dont recover 100% after a year?

this is spooky

Not at all you fucking moron.

This surgery is absolutely insane, so fucking idiotic. These people woulf look absolutely BIZARRE and disabled...their fucking Tibia is having 5 inches added.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

o no

you dont recover ever

Stop being such an insecure faggot and stop letting memes on a fucking anime board dictate your self esteem.

t. 5'2 submanlet

He is 5'8
i saw people who are perfect after

im not insecure, i just would do it for aesthetic

post pic of face

no sorry

yeah, forget sports and (heavy) lifting, enjoy looking like a disproportional retard, unless you also lengthen your arms. Also expect having to lay in bed for 6 months with others having to wipe your ass...tooootally worth it

touche i guess but man would be great to be 6' like goosse

The average woman in the Netherlands is 5'5 measured. Stop being insecure, it's not doing you any favours.

Average girl in high heels is 6 feet. Who cares what height they are barefoot.

getting your legs lengthened is on par with ab implants in retardedness.

>Im considering do limb lengthening-
DONT DO IT
>im 5'7
DO IT

Plan on doing the same as I'm also 5'7, 2.5" on the tibia using external fixators and 2.5" on femur using internal nail. Wondering on where I should do it and thinking of going to Russia for externals and India for internals.

It must be hell to be this insecure about your height. I never had any issues with getting women and I'm 5'7".

You cannot afford it bro lol

>Average girl in high heels is 6 feet
lul

why not? you are gonna get fucking LL and everyone you know is gonna know it

The absolute state of manlets

>break your bones to insert lengtheners
>be bed-ridden and in tremendous pain for 6 months to a year
>gains atrophy in the meantime
>have permanently weaker bones and permanently reducing the limits of your physical ability
Unless your one of the few people whose legs are different lengths, you're literally no better than MTF trannies if you do this

lol I always thought it would look disproportional af but the taller version of OP pic actually looks great.

I say go for it bro, if you want that bad to be taller. You honestly can't go around asking people if you should go through a cosmetic surgery though, I say that from experience. As soon as the topic is brought up, their brain releases a chemical that stops all rational thoughts and just makes them parrot the official narrative of self-help platitudes we've all been fed. People will tell an ugly guy he should not have plastic surgery no matter what, and if that guy does have it and becomes good-looking, they'll say he's more attractive now because he's "more confident". You can't talk to these people, you need to find these things out for yourself.

But do find people online who went through that shit, read their experiences, their discussions, read about the risks, etc. Think about us when you're god tier.

>Average girl in high heels is 6 feet
No they're not. No they're not. It's barefoot that counts and even then. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is 2'' taller than her husband, she's a model and don't give a shit. Same with Gigi Hadid. Even Gisele Bundchen dated a short surfer. It's not that serious, you need a break from lookism and Veeky Forums.

You people realise that lookism users don't take their own content seriously, it's banter. Chill out, 18+, etc, etc.

>lengthen legs
>go outside
>trip on sidewalk
>snap ankles

That is an insecurity. Thats like the definition.

think about how weird it would be when you hang out with your family during Christmas time
>"Wow user looks different....what happened?"
>"I think his mom said he got "leg lengthening" surgery
>"jeez wtf? what a insecure freak"

your wife will be disappointed by the manlet children and divorce you and you'll be living in a cuck shed paying child support and alimoney due to tricking an attractive woman

>15000$
>break my fucking legs over and over
>have to walk on these repeatedly broken legs to encourage good bone growth
>maybe get a couple inches taller
>have to throw out all my pants
>have to relearn walking, running, jumping, squatting
At least faceless strangers on the internet won’t mock me for not learning

I think theres nothing wrong about having insecurity for things that you can change because they make you a better person. Lifting weights to become better looking is technically an insecurity because you want to change how you look now but I think its a good insecurity. It makes you strive for self improvement. However when you're worrying about stupid shit like facial structure that you cant change thats when it gets sad.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the manlet struggle boys