Boron for test boost?

Anyone take boron for test boost?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129941
anabolicmen.com/boron-testosterone/

Apparently, 11.6mg a day for a week increased test by 28% and decreased estrogen by 38%. So am I reading something wrong here or is boron actually worth taking?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/
algaecal.com/algaecal-ingredients/boron/boron-sources/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First study to show that boron increases test - sounds dubious. Who funded the research?

The same trend of increasing sex hormones was also found when women supplemented with boron. Studies in rodents have also found increases in test, so it seems that there is a correlation.

bump

its poison like lead

Your hormones vary by as much as 30% throughout the day and moreso if you lift

The boron
It does nothing

I mean, they did measure at 8am all the days. Your hormones vary but do they vary 30% at the same time from day to day?

You doubt the authenticity of the findings of the Boron Ingestion Promotional Society?

algaecal.com/algaecal-ingredients/boron/boron-sources/

Better stop eating these food items then, since they contain considerable amounts of boron.

Kek.

That journals editorial board has a 'doctor of oriental medicine' and a fucking chiropractor. Next.

And the other studies that found a correlation between boron and increased sex hormones were also wrong? Both studies in men, women, and rodents show increases in test. Cant tell you where the chiropractor is from, but in several countries chiropractor isn't some weekend course. In Denmark it is an masters at medicine level.

Bruh.

>suppliment

>suppliment

to be fair a lot of these contain amygdalin which is digested with a byproduct of literal cyanide so turning them into a meme like GOMAD would be deadly

Here's what Examine.com says. Very low confidence in everything. I guess it couldn't hurt to take a little bit, but don't be expecting roid-like effects.

All I am hearing is that PORAD(Pound Of Raisins A Day) is express route to ridiculous test boost.

Fuck off. It takes around a half a kilo of it to kill an adult man and going by this you'd need to eat eat a tonne of it to reach lethal dose at which point you'd already be dead from your stomach exploding

more like express route to the morgue

>practicing medicine
>masters

Only time it's allowed for someone with a masters to practice medicine is if it's a nurse or a psychologist, and the psychologist is suspect even then

Veeky Forums has a proud tradition of doing cutting-edge n=1 studies so I don't see why we couldn't lead the nation in boron research.

mate i'm not a fucking doctor or a chiropractor i don't know what is required of Danish chiropractors, i'm just saying that having something equivalent to a masters in medicine isn't some weekend course.

You summoned me.

Mate if you find the time try something like 10mg of boron a day. Sure is easier than raw onions.

I'll add it to the possible list.

Doctors (medicine doctors) require residency and more extensive training, masters do not. In the states I think chiropractors have residency but significantly shorter, like a month or something...

Anyways, thats not the point, the point is chiropractors arent even doctors, and the whole field is alternative medicine and a psuedoscience

And how is that point relevant to the studies presented in this thread?