Are there really lots of pajeets on this board?

Are there really lots of pajeets on this board?

Ugh, it makes my skin crawl knowing sharing this place with smelly dirty pajeets. All IPs from India should be banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
ndtv.com/photos/business/indian-americans-in-forbes-us-rich-list-13833#photo-179767
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiisfiz8czXAhVIE5QKHe4rBu0QFggqMAE&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_superpowers&usg=AOvVaw3MLm-r7W-kuGk-2ftBmz7I
google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiniNn78czXAhWJi5QKHVkkAR0QFggmMAA&url=https://www.quora.com/In-what-ways-is-India-better-than-the-US&usg=AOvVaw3X-_Flyb58MBQPX76zQCHP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would say pajeets are immensely hardworking compared to us whites. Also, daily reminder that genetics proves some pajeets are caucasians

Nice try pajeet

Pajeets > Caucasians

nice brown id

wikiwand.com/en/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

By ancestry
Indian American : $107,390[2]
Jewish American : $97,500[3]
Taiwanese American : $85,566[4]
Filipino American : $82,389[4]
Australian American : $81,452[2]
Israeli American : $79,736[2]
European American : $77,440[2]
Russian American : $77,349[2]
Greek American : $77,342[2]
Lebanese American : $74,757[2]

STOP WITH THESE RACIST THREAD!! PAJEETS ARE PEOPLE TOO!

they have 4 generations of family living in one house so yes 16 people living together do make more

If they're so hard working, why are they trying to scam westerners on the telephone instead of ploughing the depths of thousands of years of mathematical, metaphysical, and linguistic theory to give new insights into the world that can be capitalized on instead of posing as "Microsoft" telling you to buy iTunes gift cards.

China is busy building the products we all import and buying everything that's not basic infrastructure (only because of security concerns) yet India are still shitting in streets.

MIND BLOWN

But terrible contrib00ters though

you ever go to a pajeet liquor store and they try to shortchange you just a little like .30 cents or .80 cents, they ALWAYS try to shortchange you and its never over in your favor thats how i learned its not a mistake they do it all day every day and thats how they get money they are mud skinned thieves

The only ones on that list that arent extended families living under one roof are jews, australians, israelis and europeans

Latvians, whodathunkit!?

ndtv.com/photos/business/indian-americans-in-forbes-us-rich-list-13833#photo-179767

Anil Gupta is almost certain that India will become a superpower in the 21st century. ... He had predicted that by 2015 India would overtake China to be the fastest growing economy in the world and predicts an emergence as a full-fledged economic superpower by 2025.

google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiisfiz8czXAhVIE5QKHe4rBu0QFggqMAE&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_superpowers&usg=AOvVaw3MLm-r7W-kuGk-2ftBmz7I

google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiniNn78czXAhWJi5QKHVkkAR0QFggmMAA&url=https://www.quora.com/In-what-ways-is-India-better-than-the-US&usg=AOvVaw3X-_Flyb58MBQPX76zQCHP

Nice try pooboy

nobody is going to click your links you poo in loo sand nigger fuck, kys

Stop it Bahen ke laude. India's bureaucracy and corruption makes the EU look like a well oiled, decisive machine the only power they're getting is Supooperpower

Sir you are rude and such an idiots, click the link and learn something

What, that the collective delusion of the Subcontinent is a natural resource only exceeded by the smog in their major cities?

I admire your optimism that you'll somehow exceed the draconian, singleminded super power that is China by simply giving birth to more people for a while but I think you fail to understand that just because a couple of the guys who managed to escape the non-egalitarian, caste ridden society you unironically call "the largest democracy on earth" and made major fortunes in the entrepreneur friendly US of A - as anyone who has tried out the Secret, the Power of Postive Thinking, or any bogus placebo effect self-help you unattenuated optimism is not enough alone to will your country into a superior position.

Your per capita economics will still be dismal. Your global influence will still be marred by your regional and inter-ethnic infighting, and most of all the health of your people will suffer because they don't POO IN LOO, which might I add is a serious endangerment to women: something like 30% of sexual abuse in third world countries is directly related to open defecation.

lol, The Guptas are the biggest scam artists out of all the Pajeets. These guys scammed a whole Country, South Africa.

Why can pajeets only make money by cheating or scamming others? Even their national sport is based around match fixing.

Someone pls post the mspaint image with the alien with shit on its helmet.

>Even their national sport is based around match fixing.

>Australian American