Gym Outfits General

What do you wear in the gym?

usually my gym shoes, shorts and a t-shirt, nothing specific. i sometimes grab a hoodie too. let's not forget my phone & headphones

Nothing

Usually soccer shorts, at shirt, and a hoodie. I take off the hoodie like 3/4ths of the way through the the workout. If it's around 5 farenheight then I'll wear pants.

Slazenger jersey shorts master race

Adidas track pants and a t-shirt. Also bring my zip hoodie to put between me and the bench if I'm doing a push day

i wear my soft suit under a shirt or i wear compression pants. big quad gang

Nike Running Dri Fit Tee
Lululemon
Adidas Ultra Boosts

Neon pink jump suit with the button flap over the butt that footy pajamas usually have. Get mired every day.

wash your fucking pants jesus

Whatever shit i dont wear anymore

Only viable option

A t-shirt that's either too big or too small
I've started getting XL or XXL shirts from free functions/promotions, they're stupid comfy and I can understand why thots wear them all the time

Am I effay?

you look like a fuccboi

dont forget thigh socks to protect your shins from Deadlifting!

I unironically wear my shittiest clothes to the gym.

an old t-shirt, old work sweat pants, old ass sneakers

idgaf and then it makes it even more impressive for me if i'm actually able to approach girls at the gym without being rejected so that i can wow them later outside of the gym

Of course babe.

muh dick

>cut off shirt cut to bottom hem
>basketball shorts
>air maxes

Literally maximum comfort. Also what I wear at home 90% of the time.

I just ordered an underarmour hoodie

>sleeveless peasant looking tunic that was gifted by the elders of trapsylvania
>grey joggers blessed by brodin and dyed with the semen of the whey elders
>knock off flat bottom slip ons that were cobbled to perfection by the black smiths of golds gym
>socks that are fortified with a loose layer of pure steel that eliminates odor and prevents tearing up shins during deads
>boxers that are not special in any way or form but they have a plaid pattern

do people who wear pants/sweats in the gym for anything other than deadlifting, do you not sweat?
are you trying to work up more of a sweat?

Trying to hide my physique

You're small

I see nothing wrong here.

you're hot, but "overdressed", almost looks like you're peacooking.

With the half-chad look you got it would be better to go for a simplistic look that compliments your features. All this camo,neo colours wishy washy bullshit stuff you got going is reserved for 10/10s who are the only ones that will look 'ok' in it.

also the "matching" colors 2 and 2s (sneakrs / shorts / tights / thshirt) that you are doing is a complete meme and makes you look like a 12 year old.

Gray tshirt, black shorts, and black shoes and you would look much better.

>curl chimp manlet in a goku shirt

that's fucking embarrassing. cringing hard.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Why you a jelly bitch?

silly boys don't look i am wearing it for myself

I hate this and love it at the same time.

She can wear this but i can't wear a cut off?

Only if you play Running Back for the NFL Dallas Cowboys.

Why would i want to play for a trash team?

One of my fav shirts, but no the pic isn't me.

complements*

I wear fashy right wing shirts from westernoutlands.com

So what's up with the giant headphones so many people wear to the gym? It looks fucking retarded in appearance and in practicality.

Did this for my first couple years, too.
Wore my worst shirts until they were torn to shreds, and eventually just replaced them with a couple WalMart bulk-pack white V-neck t-shirts.
Paired with Nike track pants and some Newbalance Minimus shoes.

#1 is to be able to do my lifts properly.
#2 is to be cozy.
#3 is how it looks.

"The bigger the headphones, the less people talk to you."

Half the time my friends who wear them aren't even listening to anything. They just want to be left the fuck alone.

I wear wireless earbuds, and sometimes nothing at all because I forgot to charge them. I don't ever really have anyone bothering me, or trying to chat it up with me at the gym. The little they do are usually for a good reason, or them being polite. Hell most of the time, I'm communicating in body language it seems.

I mean, same. I wear pic related, personally.
But to be fair most of those friends I'm talking about are girls that just don't like being hit on while they're trying to lift.
It's a near daily issue for a number of them, so anything helps.

>are girls
I didn't consider that, I basically look like the guy from "Idiot Abroad" so I don't normally deal with the thirst.

lol why doesn't she just use the leg press?

jej

That's because no-one needs your advice or spot

Unless you and your boyfriend came in together, no one gets spotted at my gym. You either lift the weight or you die.

And do you enjoy your 1 plate lifts?

Don't worry user. I think you look good. Most of the time it doesn't really matter much what you wear as long as you show that you put some effort into it.

i wash my shorts once a week and have 6 cheap black shirts i rotate for each day at the gym

i wear a tight black mesa shirt and addidas shorts. Nothing Special man.

fuckboi/10 kys

>i wash my shorts once a week

Gross fuck

Once a week? I bet you fucking stink and don't even know it.

i shower every time before and after I go to the gym and I am insanely anal about my smell

I smell them before i put them in my bag and if they don't smell fresh i immediately put them in the washer

Source?

why shorts and tights?

Ah a pelt of a sentinel from x men days of future past. Good choice user

If I wasn't so fat I would buy new gym clothes.

Adidas tiros and a cutoff tee
Sometimes if it’s leg day i will wear a fitting t shirt