Who /fitness tracker/ here? Thinking of getting the Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro for waterproof

Who /fitness tracker/ here? Thinking of getting the Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro for waterproof.

come on

any1

I want one but I'm not sold yet on spending >$100 for a good one. I hear even the good ones aren't terribly accurate.

mine :)

You're stupid for using one of those, it's just one more way corporations and governments invade your privacy.

im not about to pay $200 for a glorified pedometer

t. neetbux

kek

I got a charge 2.
It does it's job. If you've got the cash to spend on one, then do it.

I don't think I've ever seen a fit person wear one. It's always people with fucked bodies who decide that they "need to take better care of their health" and pretty much stop there.

mi band 2 is a pretty good cheap alternative, cost me pretty much nothing with a discount code and made me realise fitness trackers are fucking useless.

Spend 50 for a copy of Pokemon HeartGold and get a pedometer with it. Train your body, train your pokemon

Mi band 2 is alright.

This.

Also I don't see the point of it. It's just gameifying fitness so the fatass who walked up and down the cube farm thinks he's doing something but he's still a fatass.

I want one to control muh Spotify too senpais

I thought it was really cool and shilled one for a long time.
then I realized it was fucking pointless and a complete waste of money

What made you change

I want one but all of them require a smartphone

Realizing the watches are ugly as fuck and that I didn't give a shit about how many steps I had in a day.

garmin 935

I have a Garmin 235. It's great.

I find it very useful to keep track of my workouts and progress, though obviously it's not necessary.

I never wore a watch before I got a fitness tracker, and now I see no reason to get any watch except one that includes fitness tracking.

when did they start making fitness trackers for fucking werewolves?

It does a lot more than that you mong

It tracks your heart rate over time, it estimates calories burned with floors climbed, steps walked, and heart rate intensity, it tracks your sleep restfulness, and it gives you something to talk about with fit qts

>sunday first day of the week
Why are amerimutts so backwards and retarded?

>garmin 935
735xt here. pretty happy with it.

How accurate are fitness tracker for daily calorie burned?
Is it as shitty as cardio machine calorie count?

What did you mean by this

Don't mind the soyboy.

>gives you something to talk about with fit qts

Welp, which one do you guys recommend then?

Garmin Vivoactive hr

Fitbit Charge HR
Gives a fairly good estimate on pulse, steps and calorie burn
Also use it as an alarm clock along with phone

Sometimes a bit uncomfortable to wear but cant complain otherwise

Fenix 5 all day. Especially if you run/bike/hike

They're a huge waste of money. Buy a quality wristwatch and look like an adult instead. I run with my phone for music and a torch anyway as I'd imagine most do, so forget that nonsense.

My phone can do the same thing with more less the same accuracy

I got the Gear Fit 2 Pro, and I kinda regret it. It's okay to track your swimming sessions, as long as you don't do only legs or asymmetric exercices. The appstore is a fat pile of garbage with tons of ugly backgrounds and maybe 5 useful aps.
It's a glorified waterproof pedometer.

"i carry a phone that can determine my location to within a few feet at all hours of the day, but the government will track me through a watch"

Yes, I used to shilll the same exact shit.
It literally doesn't matter, none of that does. And if you can't talk to qts without a silly overpriced step counter you have bigger issues to worry about.