Who else here /vascular/

Do girls like it in your experience? What do people say if they see your veiny arms?
In my experience girls like veins. There are some that don't but those girls usually like twink faggots so who gives a shit. My ex loved just sliding her fingers over my veiny hands.
I'm 13% body fat and my body is still veiny as fuck somehow, I guess it has to do with genetics and fat placement in the body.

Oh yes and just to throw this out there. It's very obvious that I'm flexing hard here so that my veins pop out but they are visible in normal conditions too.

Looks a bit weird in your case imo. Veins are good to a certain extent, but too many veins make you look like a freak.

Mirin bro. I eat a lot of carbs so I'm not vascular at all. One day...

wtf how long is your hand

your forearm looks like there is an onion inside it

I'm 6'3 with a 6'7 arm span.
I didnt know it has to do with carbs. Does it?

I'm mirin this so much you have no idea. Mine are not visible at all, even at a low bodyfat.

A classic example of something a guy will mire you for but a girl will call gross

A few veins on your forearms can look good. I think if you have them everywhere it starts to looks unaesthetic.

bionic arms here, 7% bf

i think might be right here, i get plenty of mires from dudes especially when it all pops out towards the end of my workout, not sure girls particularly like it. anyway, not something i can do much about so i don't really care.

I have semi veiny arms. Most chicks like them but its fucked up chicks will never see my forearm and shoulder veins pop while I'll pulling their hair

Shit sucks

lol, not quite right,
girls like it as long as it's not "freakish" vascularity
had a girl two years ago that couldn't get enough of my abs and vascular forearms, would sent me texts explicitly mentioning my veins and outright ask for picks of my big veiny arms, the fact that she was pre-med had nothing to do with it

My arms are more or less like the pic, every time my mum sees this she almost fucking cries, asking me what have I done to my body with this weight lifting shit. Its genetic more than anything

I started lifting 2 months ago from skelly mode, will my veins become more visible? Or will it stay the same since i'm already low BF%?

If you were skelly and didn't have veins popping out at least to some extent, you're out of luck.

How do I get those? Other than low bf%, that is.

Keep lifting
>Lift
>Body sends nutrients to muscle via blood plasma
>Muscle thiccens
>Pushes veins outwards
>Voila! Vascularity

Give yourself 6 months to see physical changes

80% genetic 20% diet. Some people are really fucking vascular genetically but in my case depending on what I eat during the week I'm pretty vascular or not at all

Umm no I've had dozens of girls compliment my veins. Seriously girls love touching and playing with my arm veins

This. it's like anything, too much and it's freakish. Tall is good, 7ft+ isn't, Muscular is good, Piana pre heart explosion isn't. Intelligence is good, geniuses don't fit in with society.

I can see a few when I'm pumped, will my pumped veins become permanent even when I'm not pumped?

When you cut weight yes - your veins don't magically move positions.

No I mean at the same bodyfat percentage, will lifting increase vascularity WITHOUT TAKING BODYFAT INTO ACCOUNT

Semi-related story.... I once went to lunch with two girls who I had gone to highschool with. They went to the bathroom together and were gone for a kind of long time and were red and silent when they came back. A few minutes later, a manager came over and asked us to leave. One of them finally told me that they were in the bathroom talking about how veiny my arms were and how it probably meant I had a veiny dick (I do) and that turned into a giggly conversation about how I was probably rough in bed, etc.... a woman was in the stall and had gotten offended and scolded them and then complained to management.

Do you live in a country with morality police?

>There are some that don't but those girls usually like twink faggots
Holy fuck that's true, I know a girl who can't look at veins/blood or she passes out and she dates a twink

bump

Female attraction isn't like male attraction but for what it's worth I think huge veiny tits are the greatest thing god ever made, emphasis on veiny

United States.. we just have a ton of fat white women who will never get a good dicking and thus get offended by the notion.

The nursing students at my school love it. That probably has more to do with them being sick of doing IVs on fat people whose veins they can't find without a mining survey, but it's like being around a bunch of vampires.

I think that could be the case yea. I mean runners who've been running for years are more vascular (throughout their body) because their body creates additional capillaries or whatnot so that their body could be better supplied with oxygen.
So I guess working out and making your muscles bigger and making them work could have a similar effect.
But that's just my guess

I'm a nurse, can confirm this, not only IV's are hard to do, hate working with fatties in general.

How is that possible. I thought you have to be like 5% body fat for that to happen

Veeky Forums isn't vascular because they're afraid of cardio

When I was younger I had more forearm veins,but less penis veins,now its vice versa.
How so?

OP here. I never do cardio and I can't run for more than 30 seconds without almost dying. So I dont think that's it.

take care of yourself bud x

Actually eating carbs increases your vascularity short-term.

Wanna explain to me the science behind that?

Veiny arms are hot, but those in OP are too much