What clothing attracts female attention?

What clothing attracts female attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

money and a big penis

gq.com/story/how-to-dress-for-the-gym-according-to-women-survey

I dress like a complete fuckboy and get lots of mires and laid pretty regularly (probably more so if I wasn’t socially awkward).

Also I’m piss poor.

what angers me about this article is that this cunt thinks men are like women and give a shit about what they wear

Goal body.

>believing that women know what they want

being tall and musclar

Clothing will never attract women compared to face, body, and personality. Yeah, put some effort into your clothes, dont be a disgusting wal-mart tier slob, but dont look like a tryhard faggot either. This is what Veeky Forums doesnt get, they look like jokes

unbuttoned flannels, tight shirts, dark blue jeans and boots.

ons of muscular chads at my uni (SEC School) wear this shit. i saw attractive girls swoon over this.

>flannels
subverted by numales, stay away

Yes, they are swooning over the chads, not the clothes.

grey sweatpants?
let me just show off all my asssweat gains

sweat wicking shirts wouldn't stop stink, and unless they are black they don't stop visible sweat

this is good. It looks good but isnt over the top/douchy and if you have a good body you'll still stand out despite the seemingly regular clothes.

Honestly you are delusional if you think their arnt hordes of men who obsess over their clothes. You're giving men too much credit

Depends on if you're handsome or not I guess.
I wear a lot of button down shirts, slim jeans, black chelsea boots and an just above knee length grey coat and the style attracted wimmin even when i wasn't in shape.

Trench coats, fedoras, and fingerless gloves.

Why do my puffy nips show through my shirt? Like Ben Affleck in that smoking sad picture

This is usually similar to what I go for when it isn't too cold outside.

chad could show up in cargo shorts and socks and sandals and will still get more women than a thad with god tier fashion sense

>gq.com/story/how-to-dress-for-the-gym-according-to-women-survey
Shit, my style is exactly what women don't want. Baggy sweats and long sleeve shirt or silkies and tank. How will I make it?

Definitely pic related. Be Veeky Forums and wear clothes that are form fitting and bitches will be all over you.

I dont give a shit. just have a good body.
I will say I love when guys wear shorts that go above the knees and they dont have chicken legs. And gray sweatpants to show off ass gains and bulge.

t. girl

More like
t. whore

t. fat slob

>I don't give a shit
>proceeds to spout an entire list of ideal clothing
Ok

Can I get a body like that full natty?

This feel. Got permanent gyno from my preteen-teen years as a fatty. Trying raloxifene (SERM)+arimistane (aromatase inhibitor) while cutting. Seems to be shrinking and it's only been a week and a half.

If you're 5'7" with the necessary genetics, yes or close

Yes

I´m 6'1'' with shitty mixed genetics.

Not really. A ton of frat dudes and country chads wear em in my uni. you wont get associated with a numale if you wear that shit. i think it might be a regional thing.

These chads are buff, which i assume a lot of people on fit are buff (not chads tho).

Gotta get a prescription for dat dere cell-tech then

>

Why do people with big noses or round heads look weird skinny

But your not chad tho lmao.

agreed.

Shirts that fit nicely and show off your slim waist and musculature but that aren't too tight. Don't wear pants that are too baggy either, please. A nice hairstyle and/or shaved head if you are balding is appreciated.

Otherwise it very much comes down to what you look like and who you are. That's just my input as a woman

It's a meme among women that men wear grey sweatpants to show off their dick outline
Any woman who references this is a whore and should be approached with caution (or zeal depending on your intentions)

>tfw big nose and DYEL

Sh-shut up!

From what I hear women talking about this is how you should dress and look if you want to be attractive to them.

Yeah no.

Kek

That guy just has a big chest/shoulder/arms. There is nothing difficult about that body at all. Literally just doing OHP/Lateral raises, Bench/Incline and Curls/tricep exercises and you're set.

Avoid anything that would make your mid section thicc too.

Chinos, a half zip pullover and a collared shirt underneath
I went to a nicer bar than usual the other night and everyone was wearing that and had the hottest chicks

I want to see what these women actually look like before I start valuing their opinions

>wanting to be like every other frat dude and chad

It's like you stamped a fully functioning minge right where your confidence used to be

first post is best post

how do i make it seem like my getting in shape isnt compensating for my small penis (it is)

>its another "im poor and socially retarded but laid all the time" fit poster

yawn

>$178 hoodie

Fucking why

If you are fucking jacked you should just wear one of those "this is what a feminist looks like" shirts and see how that plays out.

>What clothing attracts female attention?
muscles

Have you not figured out that magazines are marketing articles sandwiched between actual advertisements? The premise is "all the shit you own is wrong, so (((consume))) all this new shit"

If you are jacked you probably are not trying to call attention to yourself and your muscles in the gym

Test makes you angry, and not thrilled to get sized up constantly, even at natty levels.

Girls rather go for frat dudes and chads than you beta cucks. its a legit theory.

cant u get that clothes from the outlet for cheap anyways

>tfw have a dangerous looking face, good neck but skinnyfat
Some women spill spaghetti just when I am talking to them looking at my face, I wish I was fit too.

More proof that women can't agree on anything and I shouldn't ever care what they think

You can try, and even if you do, there will be another similar article next year saying chicks laugh at the slobs in that shit, and now you need to buy this season's new shit to get mires.
Stock photo has soldier with mandarin collar fastened up
>every time

that's like saying numales stole blue jeans too
flannels are worn by everyone

Hoodies, large shirts. Clothes that hide your gains. srs

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

ah yes, i can see why people thought this show was racist

Grey joggers. Women like to stare at buldges

are these guys homos?

I usually wear a plain white t-shirt to the gym with some of those shorts that are compression but still have an outer layer. I wear ankle socks and Chucks unless I plan on running then I will wear running shoes.

Is there anything wrong with this? I'm not trying to impress with my gym clothes but I'm also not trying to make any faux pas.

Yeah this

I'm not huge at all but I get a lot more attention than roided guys walking around in stringers

But I also grunt and snarl and shit

Women have no idea what they actually want, and they definitely won’t say what they want in a survey.

High end designer form fitting clothing. Think Gucci, Versace, Dulce, Balenciaga, etc.

A fat wallet

tight white shirts user, tight white shirts, black attracts fags i think

what's a computer?

THIS

Why is the picture cropped?

>"While mesh shorts are very practical, they often make guys look like....a tool? a doofus? a college student? probably that last one."

>i already wear the highest voted things
>no attention
fuck im ugly

same

holy shit are those actually real?

>tfw barely have money for my lean bulking and this bitch wants me to dress nicely to go to the gym

wtf, i use the same shorts 5 days in a row before changing.

As long as you have a good style that you like theres no right answer. Different cultures and different girls find different shit attractive. I go to an SEC school so in my town girls think good fashion is chubbies shorts, chacos, and comfort colors tshirt. I lived in a big city in Germany for 6 months and people told me I looked fucking retarded (not actually but they joked about my "American" clothes all the time.

Whatever your local style is, just go for the peacock effect in that realm. Science always wins.

are you for fucking real?

>White gym socks are ugly. The less that's visible, the better
>I honestly couldn't care less what socks he works out in as long as they're not black
What's wrong with women why can't they make up they're mind

>Pushups
>Lat pulldown

Good night, sweet prince.

Expensive ones

>shaved head if you are balding
This is such a fucking meme. It's one of those trends that people will look back on and think "what were they thinking?".

I can guarantee only people without hair loss give this shitty advise

fpbp amen

for me, its Godzilla

>caring about thots
>caring about anything other than being comfy at gym

i usually just wear my nWo shirt

a buff Chad can anything we want

tfw the guy in the photo is likely not even natty
feels badman

That's the body I have in the summer after my 3 month cut.
It lasts about 3 weeks because of all the bbq's and work seems to become extra busy in the summer