Smoked weed for 7 months straight, every day, basically all day

>smoked weed for 7 months straight, every day, basically all day
>shit diet
>never exercised
>the last 6 weeks I've gotten the flu twice
>Finally beat my habit of smoking weed, it literally turned into an addiction
>1 week in with no smoke
>Feel like complete and utter shit, tired, low energy, feel a bit depressed
>All I can think about if how I want to workout and eat healthy but the motivation and energy just isn't there

It will get better, right? If I just stick out being sober I will eventually regain my energy and motivation, right? (I'm only 22.)

Kek just smoked a fat bowl about to head to the smoke shop for some zig zags

you need to workout, then the motivation to keep working out will eventually return

Nah, you’re just a faggot, bruh.

>Smoke weed for 10 years straight
>Eat only healthy snacks like avocados with a pinch of salt and lime
>Actually gets me motivated to workout especially if I smoke an hour before my session I will spend the whole time thinking about it pumping myself up

It's just you. Weed only enhances your personality and you are a lazy ass. Now that you dont have weed your body has no reason to live so is betraying you.

It does get better.

Right now you're paying for all the high times. Your brain needs to rebalance, reregulate dopamine, endorphins etc.

Drink a lot of filtered water to help your liver and kidneys.

Rescue remedy helps and is herbal. Well it seemed to for me.

Copping out of reality with substances isnt Veeky Forums at all.

you should have just VAPED BRO

ayy das it I'm rolling a fat joint now and going on a nature hike for my rest day

OP just fix your diet and train hard 3 times a week and smoke weed outside and walk around

Your body needs to rebalance physiologically, you're going through withdrawals because weed is addictive. You will feel much better and much happier, and will save a lot of money in the long run

>gotten the flu twice
Wrong you can't get the same exact disease twice

No its not. The only withdrawals from it are mental. Something thats truly addictive will make you physically sick when you quit.

What he is experiencing is no different then skipping any other ritual you do daily. You skip it and it feels weird and throws you off.

From the sounds of it he was just an unmotivated sack of shit and didnt want to do anything to begin with. Then started smoking weed and quit only to find out he's still an unmotivated sack of shit. Quit making excuses for him and that goes to you too.

Discipline yourself. Learn to love the suffering.
Kick yourself in the ass.
Cmon man you want that energy then sack up and just start exercising now.
I legit just started by pacing in my room and doing push ups one day

t. Junkie

Yeah my state allows the use of marijuana. Our company has a dedicated weed smokers lounge. Nothing junkie about that. It's legal.

t. In denial junkie. Stoners are pathetic.

Babby can't handle reality.

You're just jealous we live large over here while you live in some poverty state that still thinks of it as the devils lettuce.

dude weed lmao. All the cool kidz r smok

How old are you? That shit will genuinely catch up with you. Im not memeing.

cool

30 and I feel fine. I smoke daily but there are plenty of times I just dont for weeks and then I'm right back to smoking. Never once had any negative effects or felt withdrawals when I did.

It's also not like I'm a chronic smoker I have self control. I smoke an 8th a week which comes out to half a gram a day or enough for a pipe or two depending on how deep the pit is.

OHHH BUT I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF WEED... OHHHH HMMM....

potheads are groady losers if not douchebags that do it cus all the cool californians do. using any substance including getting drunk past your mid-late twenties (aka the time when you should building a family/career) is sad and usually for addicts.

>filtered water
>herbal remedies
Why are you even trying

It's unfortunate how many young losers have been given a false sense of security in their unhealthy addictions, all because of a disgraceful online circlejerk about the weed miracle. Oh well, less competition in the real world is always a good thing.

I bet you can’t go a month without smoking even if the moment you took a hit your mom would die a horrible and painful death

tch will take some time to clear out of your system as it sticks to fat cells. You should have your energy back within 3 weeks.

It will take longer to get concentration back if that is poor. marijuana is a mild ~toxin~ to the brain when taken habitually in recreational amounts. The electrical signals in your brain are not quite right due to damaged receptors.

Piracetam + choline will help with concentration

Two sides to every major argument. Both sides are wrong. One side is uniformed, the other standing on top of mount stupid.

These posts brought to you buy Basement Dwellers everywhere

Hit the sauna regularly and drink plenty of water. It goes away after about 2-3 weeks. After you'll have even better concentration and energy levels

Smoked every day for about a year and a half, with about 7 months of those being stoned literally all day.
I found it took me about a month to shake the sensation of feeling kind of "bummed out" at times. Found my lack of sleep afterwards was what fucked my motivation and energy.

Moderation retard. It's ok to have it to relax once and awhile, but when it starts defining your life, time to quit. And remember, the problem is YOU, not the drug. Smoking weed didn't turn you into a fat lazy fuck with no ambition. You did that, you fucked yourself. The only way to unfuck yourself is to own it. Stop being a pansy ass victim and grow some balls.

Dude. It's okay. You feel exactly what you are supposed to be feeling.
Withdrawals from marijuana will have you weird and pissed off for a week, then a couple weeks of malaise, then after another week it's gone.
After a period of chronic use, your body will continue to metabolise and eliminate THC for approximately 28 days.
Give it some time, don't give in, and get the reefer monkey off your back.

I bet I have. I worked a short maintenance contract out of state that required me to drug test weekly. I went 2 months without smoking and felt fine.

Did I want to quit? No, but when you are getting paid 15k for 2 months work it's really easy to do.

>daily smoker for about 4 years
>fat as fuck only little exercise
>just stopped smoking (not that hard to be honest unless you are weak willed)
>aquired discipline and workout on a daily basis
now i am addictet to sports, lol