How will you deal with Food tomorrow at parties? Im either not showing up or bringing my own food in Tupperware

How will you deal with Food tomorrow at parties? Im either not showing up or bringing my own food in Tupperware

I will be eating pizza my nigga

Never gonna make it

I don't like football.

It's ok to eat some garbage on a special day with your friends.
Ether that or just go hermit mode and die alone like me.

just eat whatevers at the fucking party and do an extra 20 minutes of cardio you god damn autist

go birds

I'm not really into football, and I work tomorrow anyway, but if I did, I'd eat all the shit I'd want. Just make it your cheat day for the month/quarter.

>going to parties
>having friends

Theres a party tomorrow? Can anyone come?

A-asking for a friend! hahhahhahaha........

I'm making meatballs and fish sticks to eat while watching the game, so I'm pretty much set.

why would i go to a party?

>adult men actually spend their time watching other adult men play a child's game for hours on end
lmao

this.

It took me forever to even figure out what parties you were talking about.

I was thinking it was some Australian 4th of July or something.

I have one free day per week when bulking. it's always Sunday because of football.

>Average superbowl party.

i'm done pretending to like football. it's stupid.

im going to do what i want and pretend its not a real event which has worked the last 2 years for me

tfw to intelligent

I've never been to a party or invited to one in my life. No fucks given.

The world is my oyster mate.

My brother is having a party and there will be wings so at least I'll have loads of protein. As long as I stay away from the ny style pizza and soda, I'll be ok

apparently last years superbowl only had 1w minutes of actual gametime. so rework that scenario to men watching ads together for hours and binging

did you have a stroke?

If dubs, everyone ITT must begin a 24 hour intermittent fasting window effective immediately.

roll

On the early 1900s

"At that time, sports was something that children, schoolchildren were into. Adults became adults and grew on to adult things. So it was unimaginable at the time that people could actually believe there’s even a need for adult sports and entertainment, never mind having arenas built across the world.” ~Alan Watt

Roll for this.

>Alan Watt

Alan Watts*

PIZZA DINDU NUFFIN

What a debaucherous post, begone fiend!

I eat buffalo chicken wings. Just chicken vinegar and cayenne pepper.

>that photo
>tfw no redpilled crackwhore waifu
A BEAUTIFUL SOUL

>implying I get invited to parties

My gyms are all still poppin' with NYRfags. There is a grand opportunity tomorrow to get a solid 3hr workout in with no normies in the middle of the day and I'm taking it. The party will be Monday when Planet Fitness will have free pizza... It's a "judgement free" zone so I'm immune to your criticism.
>PLZ no judge.

max par.

Just lay off the carbs

In Europe right now so sadly I won't be at any party but will watch the game in my hotel. That being said fuck the eagles and go pats

Why ? What's tomorrow ?

Olympics ? Alan watt(s) is a twat(s)

>Worshipping niggers who hate America

Could you be any more of a loser?

You know this isn't true because if you truly felt that way you wouldn't post this

how 2 into invited to parties

you guys must look extremely fucking good being this strict. Because i look totally OK imo and i eat ice cream and fast food all the time

I have no friends

nigga you're supposed to let social shit be cheat days

>imagining the pizza grease sweeping through the box and onto the sheets

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love her so much ;_;

Carb day Son

i like eating too much

What’s happening tomorrow mate?

Who?

Is it bad that I care more about the 2018 Winter Olympics
>especially the biathlon ;_;
than I care about the Superbowl?