Milk power

has anyone overcome a lactose intolerance?
I stopped all dairy for the last 5 years after realizing it gave me bad gas, stomach cramps and made my acne way worse. I also cut out gluten and processed/junk foods in that time and my gut health is now way better, my acne is gone and digestion is optimal.
I'm wondering if I can introduce small amounts of milk every day and become adapted to it? Has anyone tried this? Does the brand/type matter?

I've been reading Dr. Ray Peat's articles and he says milk is really good for us, same with cheese and dairy in general.

>pic related, tiddies make milk

Dairy products are actually associated with lower sperm statistics, and are hosting a bunch of hormones, specifically estrogens.

I remember Alton Brown is lactose intolerant and would substitute yogurt for milk when possible

im really not gonna organicfag here, but organic milk from grass fed cows actually really helped with my lactose intolerance. im basically in the same boat as you. itll still give you mild acne, but the stomachaches should disappear

Same. Regular milk gives me the shits while with grass fed milk my shits are fine. I dont know what the science behind this is. Also saurkraut is great for these sort of things

Just take digestive enzymes. Should be anyway

I did .5GOMAD with Lactaid for a week befire I discovered I could drinkbregular milk much better than before. Restocked my appendix with lactose-digesting bacteria or some shit, idk

If you want dairy, just get yogurt or kefir.

Why the need for dairy? Its a meme

almond milk is better
cashew is good too

>gook rice milk

That is your problem, user. Unless you are a slant eyes faggot, it isn't compatible.

>lactose intolerance
Shitskin detected. Milk are for white people.

>all these lactose intolerant cunts

Nigger what the fucking shit?

Do you want some of my nut milk too you filthy bellend?

My high school biology teacher said that if you consume a small amount of dairy over a long time, eventually your body produces lactase, however [citation needed]

Moar thick Asian women.
I want to make a blasian babby with her..then raise it to be a loving responsible adult.

saurkraut is one of those amazing parts of life you just never forget

Yes you can grow out of lactose intolerance.

A lot of people have it when they are young, but as they get older they feel fine to have normal milk. I believe you can build up a tolerance by increasing intake very slowly.

One is feed what its very body was created to do with nutritional and diverse food from dozens upon dozens of plants, high quality both in gut flora as micro/macro nutrients along with sunlight and fresh air
the other sits in a container feed with soy until it dies

Yes this happen to me but I still has a problem with drinking whey with water for some reason. I might puke after that.

blue board
MODS MODS

Fake news.

gib babby milkies mommy

Raise them well

Also, agree there any negative, long term effects of taking lactose pills?

>I'm wondering if I can introduce small amounts of milk every day and become adapted to it? Has anyone tried this? Does the brand/type matter?

Yes, Yes, No. Took me about 6 months. Start off by putting a teaspoon of whole milk in your coffee/tea and work up

instant boner brehs

I'm okay with making cute hapa daughters, but would be disappointed by little beta hapa sons.

I plan on it. I'm just not sure what that means yet and how to protect them and help them live in a world where assholes like the people from Veeky Forums live.
Also...that pic makes me believe that there is a god.

Why do you want to eat dairy? It's fucking unhealthy and fucks with your Testosterone.

Non-white cope. Stick to mud pancakes.

ray peat disagrees

The yellow fever man's dilemma.

what about almond/cashew milk?

Jon Skywalker is a hapa boy, and he's alpha af.

Good goy! Give up the easiest food for hardgainers because vegans told you to!