What is the main reason you stopped eating bread and complex carbs, dairy...

What is the main reason you stopped eating bread and complex carbs, dairy, and cut down on sugar and replaced it all with a high lean protein diet and a little bit of fiber?

For me, it was because I almost immediately stopped feeling bloated all the time and my body responded well to it.

Seems like it would get you lean.

Did it?

I was already mostly lean but skinnyfat for the last two years because i only ate one meal a day, but it was usually full of fat and/or dairy

since i started this I feel lean most of the time, but more than that when i weight train now the dinners i eat feel like fuel instead of just satisfying tastebuds

I went from gomad to explosive shits bc of a cup of greek yoghurt in the span of 2 months for no reason. Sugar was me figuring out I only ever consume it bc I was emotionally binging. Bread bc there were too many things to buy to go with it and it would never all run out at once, so I kept buying until I ran out of all the ingredients at once. Still eat rice and pasta, but it's mainly as a vehicle to consume abhorrent amounts of homemade pasta sauce.

delet this
i'm fasting and food makes me horny

Try spaghetti squash.

>not eating glorious Eiweißbrot

not gonna make it

Also in Germany. Where can I get that?

Why would OMAD make you skinny fat?

I found it at Rewe - there are also house brands at Drogeriemärkte, but many of them contain soy, if that's an issue.

I ate bread every single day. I get sick of it.

Vielen Dank. Do they have good protein powder, too?

This country's obsession with bread is quite perplexing. They've even got a word for bread eaten at different times of the day (Abendbrot).

It is not healthy to eat that much bread.

Meant to reply to

Is bread really that bad compared to oats? Read: 100% whole wheat bread without that filler shit

I didnt, because i dont wanna be a weak dyel

myprotein powder is goodo, just order it from amazon

i fell for the keto troll for a while
then i realized i was sacrificing my kidneys, my heart, my eyes, and my wallet just for a faux sense of leanness that was just dehydration
now i eat bread, pasta, potatoes and rice every single day. my wallet is happy, my lifts are amazing and my cardio is highly enjoyable

literally a soyboy who wants to stay small and doesn't work

Fuck you bread is awesome.

ATTENTION EVERYONE - IF YOU ARE NOT EATING BREAD YOU ARE A FUCKING KEK.

Top bait.