don't wanna get too bulky

calisthenics are superior

>risk of injury
>you're already injured
>you're sick
>interferes sport training
>you want to become a trap

God I'd hate to be connor here

realizing you had the potential to do everything you wanted to in life but didn't

when you're less then 6'5"

You'll become more attractive to degenerate normie stacys but will intimidate any potential autistic gfs. Basically it makes casual sex way easier but it makes finding a partner you can actually stand being around more difficult.

trying to maintain twinkmode

nigga what?

/thread

>You'll become more attractive to degenerate normie stacys but will intimidate any potential autistic gfs. Basically it makes casual sex way easier but it makes finding a partner you can actually stand being around more difficult.
this is true and never discussed

your job already keeps you fit (athlete, manual labour etc),
you already have a gf / wife / kids,

you are currently sick and being in the gym potentially passes on your illness to innocent gym goers,

that was set up you mong, like most of the mires in his videos are...

unironically manlet.

Yeah, I would hate to be connor, what a fag. Pretty funny but fucked up.

death

a gorilla ripped your arms and legs off

Both for personal fulfillment and for the good of society you should excel at one thing, if necessary even at the cost of other things. And that one thing for sure shouldn't be lifting.

Qt sperg gfs are really a precious rare and hard thing to acquire.
I tried my luck with this qt redhead freckles sperg girl and thanks to my knowledge of spergness and spaghetti (from being a recovering sperg hidden under layers of muscles) i had a good luck but not for so long

If you're injured or just recovering from an injury.

Yeah look how perfectly framed that shot is. 100% setup

>It's a rest day.

Mh.. I am too intelligent to waste time lifting.. Hmh... Actually, genetics already determine how you are going to die anyway mmh... And, plus, lifting incerases chance of getting cancer because you have more cells in teh body causing you to become more liable to cancer attacks, hmm.. nyes..

Dis

when you're resting between sets.

>lifting incerases chance of getting cancer because you have more cells in teh body causing you to become more liable to cancer attacks
shit, he's right though

if you are so poor you have to eat 2000kcal worth of oatmeal daily

Injury

Being generally lazy.
I prefer sleep time to lift time.
Lifting my own body weight is enough.
I was molested as a child, resulting in severely weakend sphincter muscles, if I do any type of lifting I shit myself, it's bad enough I have to wear a pad to prevent embarrassing normal leakage, but shitting myself in public just to be part of a "do you even lift ? " meme is not worth it, not going to wear diapers either, they smell and crunch when you move around.
Lift? How about you lift this.

You're on a fast that exceeds two days in length.

Was the women in the pink shirt a set up?

Loose asshole is no excuse. Fags lift more than any other demographic and you don't see them complaining about leaky anus.

I only want to get toned

funny, because there's virtually no natty 6'5"+ people that look good. 6'2"-6'4" is the best height, when will lanklets learn

Lifting on a fast helps maintain muscle mass and bun calories you uneducated swine

I have a kid and it's even more of a reason to lift. Good luck pulling a premium chick as a single dad if you aren't jacked. It was a night and day difference for me from being skinny fat to jacked as fuck (on gear). Grills used to stop replying to me the second I mentioned that I have a kid but now they say "awwww" and ask for pictures.

Fuck is this, how does ONE inch make a gigantic difference? 6'4 to 6'5 looks really fucking similar. I didn't even notice I had grown the inch till my parents told me I looked taller and we measured it.